SANDY AND HAMZA

very serious question ! pleaz help

28 posts in this topic

All I can say is always think positive and prayers would help too. Nothing is impossible, no matter how or what age gap between you and your love one as long as you have proof and be honest in every questions they ask. By the way, thanks alot for all vj members who shared their knowledge and info about this topic. These makes me stronger :thumbs:

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Jan 2012 - NOA2 (approved)

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

June 2012 - Case Complete

July 2012 - Interview Scheduled

anzcecu7pube.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

where was the approval?

you know it ain't over till interview day, and even then, it may not be over.

I think he means, judging from his timeline, the NOA2

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

As others have said age alone is not a problem. BUT female older is not the norm. Just reinforce the rest of your evidence with facts, logs, pics.

Yes build a case and really the pics not just the two of you. The family. Since family is a big thing in most all cultures you with all members of family and vice versa if possible. But I can't emphasize the visit. Often if feasible if not duration.

Too many people run get married stay a few days, a week or two and don't come back for a year or so. You must think like the CO. Remember we are all guilty of sham marriages or relationships until we prove ourselves innocent.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

my father is the witness of our marriage , my mom love her , they always hug and kiss , her son is younger me only one year and we are friends and he know me and his mom are in love , and her son is my co sponser , isn't enought?

It'd probably raise more eyebrows if it were the beneficiary sending money to the petitioner. Not sure of course.

If I were you, I'd focus on getting stronger evidence to counter any negatives that the age difference may bring to the mind of the CO (and no one can predict what CO will think).

Do you have documentary evidence of having spent a lot of time together? Hotel receipts for vacations, any joint ownership? Engagement, wedding ring receipts? Are more frequent visits possible up to the time of the interview?

Anyway, good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

guys i need to said that me and my wife met online , we fall in love , we have lowyer and he said their is no problem but about the information that you ask

well she visit me only one time and she stay 25 days because when she back to usa she just have new job and she cant have vacation because she is new there , we have pics not alot but over then 200 i gues , many of them i was wearing sunglasses because was on the summer and the sun on africa is very strong , yes my familly accept er and love her , my father was my witness to marry her

i am good man and i am really love her i have good future here on tunisia and i am professuer of physical education and coach of soccer , i have 2 degree and and college and ready for master degree , i told her that we can live in tunisia but she said she can't because she have familly and children on america and they are 23 and 18 years old , they accpet me and we are friends and they cant wait to meet me , i met all her familly and skype and they love me , yes she can give me a child but we choose to wait until i be there then think about that

now any more information?

So hold on..

Your wife is 49 and you're 25.

She has a 23 y/o and an 18 y/o making you young enough to be her son.

She sends you money.

She only visited you 1 time and married you during that trip.

You have very little pictures from that trip.

Al these issues are HUGE red flags, not just the age gap. You MUST overcome this. Be strategic and if possible do NOT show evidence of moeny transfer. It makes you look like you're scamming her. Please know this is tough love to help out, not judging you. The CO's are trained to look at all these elements and if they appear, they will deny your case.

Good luck!

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

- evidance that i send her gifts

-evidance that she send me money some times

I don't know if there is a hard fast rule on gifts and money. But you don't want to make it look like you are buying a free ticket to the USA or that you are buying a wife.

I am sure it varies with country and culture.

In the Philippines it is basically expected to send money from the USC to the Filipino. It's called evidence of support.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Get affidavits from her family,friends and from your family/friends attesting the relationship.Besides the age gap I think you will have a big problem because she visited you just once. Are you both of the same religion?.I suggest she spends a number of months together to have enough evidence to prove your marriage is bonafide,otherwise in my opinion highly unlikely you will get the visa. Good luck.

It's possible that if this woman started having children from age 18, all of her children would be older than you. I am not sure about you but the age gap between you and this woman seems like an 'improper fraction'. Stick to what you believe though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Include some really strong personal affidavits from you and her with your petition. They're not required or asked for, but they will help. Just pour your heart out like you just did with us, and have her do the same. Some affidavits from your families would really help too.

guys i need to said that me and my wife met online , we fall in love , we have lowyer and he said their is no problem but about the information that you ask

well she visit me only one time and she stay 25 days because when she back to usa she just have new job and she cant have vacation because she is new there , we have pics not alot but over then 200 i gues , many of them i was wearing sunglasses because was on the summer and the sun on africa is very strong , yes my familly accept er and love her , my father was my witness to marry her

i am good man and i am really love her i have good future here on tunisia and i am professuer of physical education and coach of soccer , i have 2 degree and and college and ready for master degree , i told her that we can live in tunisia but she said she can't because she have familly and children on america and they are 23 and 18 years old , they accpet me and we are friends and they cant wait to meet me , i met all her familly and skype and they love me , yes she can give me a child but we choose to wait until i be there then think about that

now any more information?

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Timeline

my friends she is the one that she send me money from usa , because she like to help me because i am her husband , she is coming before the interview so she can be with me at the interview, and yes maby the deference of age is huge but love still exist and is so big , i want to the CO look at her in the interview because she really look nice , you can look at her on the pic on my profile , do we look bad?

pleaz answears!!!

Timeline

my friends she is the one that she send me money from usa , because she like to help me because i am her husband , she is coming before the interview so she can be with me at the interview, and yes maby the deference of age is huge but love still exist and is so big , i want to the CO look at her in the interview because she really look nice , you can look at her on the pic on my profile , do we look bad?

pleaz answears!!! and how i can have affidavits from our families? do they need to sign form? my father was my witness on my contract of marriage and her son is my co sponser , isn't enought?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.