I AM NOT THAT GUY

Gas prices, how high will they go?

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

The price has been hiking about ten cents a day for the last few days in my area. Yesterday, it was $4.299 for regular at the Shell off Shiloh Rd in Windor, California. I told the wife, maybe we will have to stay home this year, instead of driving to SoCal to see my relatives around Easter. She was bummed all day.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'd bet on $4.50 mid summer.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

It's what happens when the economy improves so dramatically in a couple of years. And over the same period the stock market (a leading indicator of the economy) more than doubles. kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

e2wrg.png

Edited by ☠

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I Wanna see it go to $6.00 a Gallon before the Election so Charles has to Change his Profile Picture.. Hhhahhahhaha!

Edited by Tim/Mav

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's what happens when the economy improves so dramatically in a couple of years. And over the same period the stock market (a leading indicator of the economy) more than doubles. kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

e2wrg.png

you're a fool if you truly believe that.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

I saw one poster describing how the high gas prices will change his driving habits and not go on a vacation. This is a good thing.

As having folks driving down to the corner grocery store in their mega-truck F-250 to pick up some bread, milk and eggs is so very wasteful and non-green.

So, maybe $5 or $6 gas will FINALLY make some people rethink their Humongous Hummers, their Largess Land Barges, and Gonzo Gas Guzzling Macho Buggies, as folks are now being forced to face economic reality every time they turn into the gas station and feel the big bite being taken out of their monthly family budget filling up that 30 gallon tank to feed that 12MPG monster.

Maybe skyrocketing gas prices are just what we need to further wring out unfrugal economic excesses and denial left over from the internet and housing bubble markets of the past decade.

Word. :star:

high-gas-prices1.jpg

Edited by SuperDuper!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

e2wrg.png

Keep telling yourself that. The gas prices aren't set by the economy, they are set by the oil industry. Do you have an alternative energy source for your vehicle? No, and neither does anyone else. They have everyone by the balls and they know it. It is what it is.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'll raise you .25 cents.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Keep telling yourself that. The gas prices aren't set by the economy, they are set by the oil industry. Do you have an alternative energy source for your vehicle? No, and neither does anyone else. They have everyone by the balls and they know it. It is what it is.

Yep...this is right. Anyone who has seen a few presidential election seasons is used to seeing this cycle. Prices will inflate between now and the time Obama 'gets serious' and the GOP will use it as a tool to bring him down and the sheep will flock to them...so predictable...and then closer to the election Obama will put on a full court press to bring down prices and will reclaim his flock...so predictable...yawn.

Edited by BishopM

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Gas prices will hit $5 a gallon late spring and will then drop so you will feel good about paying only $4 a gallon, and you will be grateful.

Oil company and investor mission accomplished.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.