awsome ali

Didnt met my fiancee in the last two years

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Visa to "visit" is different from visa to get married! Either she goes to pakistan to get married to him, or he comes to the US to get married to her. Visa to pakistan is as much difficult to get as US visa. They have to do something! and you MOCK the law! :wow:

To the OP, Dont get discouraged. It is worth a try. You must fight your case and prove it, in order to get the waiver.

If she goes there she CAN get married to him before meeting him in person. If he comes here they can't. How to get the marriage license?

Fighting thr case, even if they win, will cost more and tale longer than meeting each other in person.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They could withdraw the petition go to visit tomorrow and refile when she gets back.

They can meet anywhere. England does not "let anyone in". Try getting a tourist visa if you are from the FSU

Why would you think it was directed to you?

Trust me we do I am from here, have you read our news recently and all the problems we are having with border control.. Getting out is harder then getting in. We need to adopt Americas approach.

But my suggestion was meant as they could meet here, we are multicultural and they might both find it easier.. But again they do need to know each others culture.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-01

Request for further information : 2009-09-11

Information received and processing continues : 2009-09-18

Touch : 2009-09-21

Touch : 2009-09-24

Touch : 2009-09-25

Approved : 2009-09-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-29 Hard copy recieved =)

Timeline

Trust me we do I am from here, have you read our news recently and all the problems we are having with border control.. Getting out is harder then getting in. We need to adopt Americas approach.

But my suggestion was meant as they could meet here, we are multicultural and they might both find it easier.. But again they do need to know each others culture.

Trust me, my wife is from the FSU. She was denied a visa to the UK despite being contracted by a UK manufacturer to work for them as an interpreter at an exhibition. UK is one of the countries she really wants to visit now that she is a US citizen. We DID transfer airports there in summer 2010 and she did not need a visa to stay for up tp 24 hours because she had a US green card AND a booked ticket out of the UK. But as strictly a Ukrainian and not a GC holder...no way! She was told "They can hire an interpreter in London"

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Trust me, my wife is from the FSU. She was denied a visa to the UK despite being contracted by a UK manufacturer to work for them as an interpreter at an exhibition. UK is one of the countries she really wants to visit now that she is a US citizen. We DID transfer airports there in summer 2010 and she did not need a visa to stay for up tp 24 hours because she had a US green card AND a booked ticket out of the UK. But as strictly a Ukrainian and not a GC holder...no way! She was told "They can hire an interpreter in London"

Wow I have never heard of that, I am from Hull... A town which is a major port to Europe, we have all kinds of different nationalities here, and cultures. I am so sorry to her that, I have always thought we are pretty open because of all the different cultures we are lucky to have. Alas though over the last few days we have been slated in the news for our lack of border controls.

The precious GC, man I am so sick of the trouble I am having with mine.. Trying to get back in to the USA is hard for me right now, thanks to my GC.

I hope she gets to have a full visit here, London is a wonderful place and she will enjoy it.. I do not understand why she was treated so badly.

We need to adopt Americas approach.

You mean Swiss cheese border security, on top of which we reward all the lawbreakers with amnesty every 20 years or so?! As they say in South Philly, God forbit!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline

You mean Swiss cheese border security, on top of which we reward all the lawbreakers with amnesty every 20 years or so?! As they say in South Philly, God forbit!

Ahh yes I forget about that, but hey read this: We indeed can be idiots, but we are trying to fix it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17099143

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Inshallah You will be okay.. Just Include as much evidence as you can to prove that it is not permitted in our religion and culture to see each other before marriage. Get an official letter from a religious leader explaining why you can not meet. (it is forbidden in Islam, but you have to show them that.) It may b tough, but dont give up. dont let anyone discourage you. you have to fight ur case.

Please enlighten me of Islam in Pakistan....What is forbidden in Islam?....Meeting a person in real life? You are talking about what? If it is cultural thing...I am not all together sure meeting and conversing on the internet should be allowed either??? :blink: She has a child,from a previous relationship....so I am doubting she...oh nevermind enough said.

If OP is still here on VJ... Take pushbrk's advice!!!I assume the beneficiary and petitioner got a lot of advice and hope they can sort out there lives...

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Wow I have never heard of that, I am from Hull... A town which is a major port to Europe, we have all kinds of different nationalities here, and cultures. I am so sorry to her that, I have always thought we are pretty open because of all the different cultures we are lucky to have. Alas though over the last few days we have been slated in the news for our lack of border controls.

The precious GC, man I am so sick of the trouble I am having with mine.. Trying to get back in to the USA is hard for me right now, thanks to my GC.

I hope she gets to have a full visit here, London is a wonderful place and she will enjoy it.. I do not understand why she was treated so badly.

Don't feel bad, the US, Canada and most EU countries are the same. They pretty much slam the window on FSU citizens as regards visitors visas. she was also denied visas to the US and Italy...3 for 3 denials! :lol:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

There is no such evidence. Islam does not prohibit a couple from meeting in person before marriage. I get that you don't "date" or see each other alone, but seeing each other alone is not the requirement. The couple can meet with chaparone(s). Please stop giving inaccurate information here.

Thanks again Pushbrk.

When I read these posts, and they appear every couple of weeks that I see, it never fails. The knowledgeable members give good advice to meet and then file. But someone has to come along and muck it up with some twisted interpretation to give the poster false hope.

Now looky here, none of us are stupid. The OP is looking for the fastest cheapest easiest way to apply for this visa. That is usually the case and no doubt it is in this case. The excuses offered are exceedingly weak so it is pretty clear what they want.

CHEAP EASY FAST

No problem. We all want the same thing. SO the cheapest, easiest and fastest way to be together forever is for the two people to meet in person, then file the petition. Advising anything else is not doing them a service.

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks again Pushbrk.

When I read these posts, and they appear every couple of weeks that I see, it never fails. The knowledgeable members give good advice to meet and then file. But someone has to come along and muck it up with some twisted interpretation to give the poster false hope.

Now looky here, none of us are stupid. The OP is looking for the fastest cheapest easiest way to apply for this visa. That is usually the case and no doubt it is in this case. The excuses offered are exceedingly weak so it is pretty clear what they want.

CHEAP EASY FAST

No problem. We all want the same thing. SO the cheapest, easiest and fastest way to be together forever is for the two people to meet in person, then file the petition. Advising anything else is not doing them a service.

i agree with you too... if it was against islam to meet before marriage then nobody would be traveling to pakistan to meet their fiance ... and i certainly wouldnt have seen my husband at the airport gates along with his family he would have been in another place until after our nikah... that wasn't the case he was right there at the airport he stayed in the same house as me before we married altho we werent left alone which was fine.. but after marriage everything was as it should be for married couples.

The OP is going to have a difficult time at best presenting a convincing case... without meeting in person and fulfulling the requirements for k1

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The UK does let pretty much anybody in, there are a few odd exceptions. And it is extremely difficult to get booted out.

Obviously this petition will be rejected.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.