VeniyaAO

Fiancee left me after 3 weeks

255 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Something is fishy about this guys story.. This is the 3rd woman u have posted about.. Right? Also you had another post saying another woman asked you not to file for her anymore because the romance was over.. Whats really going on sir? Your stories don't add up... :wacko:

Nov 9th 2010 Petition received at California Service Center

May 4th 2011 Received petition Approval letter

May 12th 2011 Received Letter from NVC stating info has been forwarded to Lagos consulate office

July 14th 2011 Received Fiancé Visa packet and interview date (via email)

Sept 20th 2011 Interview day! Visa not approved.. Requesting more proof :-(

Sept 28th 2011 Second interview scheduled for early December :-)

Dec 5th 2011 Interview rescheduled consulate office caught fire :-(

Dec 6th 2011 Visa APPROVED!!!! :-D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Would she be able to marry another man and stay here within the 90 days? Or is the fiancee visa only allow her to marry me? I am worried maybe those numbers she was calling was another guy she online or something.

by the way, she still has not contacted me. How could someone be so cold hearted. I did everything for her for 2 years, treated her like a princess and she is here 3 weeks and she is gone. Wow, I am can believe how well she pretended to love me.

She can not marry anyone else and adjust her status. If she WAS to marry someone else, she'd need to leave the country and have her USC husband filef or CR-1 visa for her. HOWEVER, the manner in which she came here on K-1 would definitely come up at the interview and she'd most likley be denied the CR-1.

As I told you yesterday, notify USCIS ASAP with as much detail as possible. It is REALLY important you document this, as well as any proof you may have of her actions while you were together.

Good luck.

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Would she be able to marry another man and stay here within the 90 days? Or is the fiancee visa only allow her to marry me? I am worried maybe those numbers she was calling was another guy she online or something.

by the way, she still has not contacted me. How could someone be so cold hearted. I did everything for her for 2 years, treated her like a princess and she is here 3 weeks and she is gone. Wow, I am can believe how well she pretended to love me.

She is only allowed to marry the sponsor. click here

Happy New Year!

maybe she got kidnapped ??

:lol::bonk: Are you serious?

I don't think a kidnapper would bother packing his victim's luggage.

:lol:

OP (VeniyaAO), I'm sorry but I don't feel for you!

Edited by A + M
as1cHpz0g410600MzAwNzg3OWx8MjM3NjYxc3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

But if the OP has already posted similar threads...then that is what probably caused the '2 sides to every story' turn that this thread has taken. So I can see how some are thinking otherwise. I'm not siding with neither here nor there, but its laid out for everyone to read... :unsure:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/252307-i-129f-sent-1-month-ago-fiancee-changed-her-mind/

But regardless the whole situation is sad.. on all accounts and that I do agree with.

I love it!

I remember the OP's previous posts and I'm not defending him. Hell - he could walk right past me on the street and I'd never know it was him.

I'm only saying that it serves no purpose to beat him up emotionally. Nothing is gained by it. Odds are we'll never get the beneficiary's side of the story and as such I'm not bashing her OR him.

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

For those that choose to look at my previous 2 petitions as a bad thing. Those are not the same and have no barring on this girl. The previous two I had only known for a about week.

This girl I have dated off and on for 2 years and we talk constantly. We had built a very strong relationship I had spent lots of time with her and her family.

My girl seemed very happy here, she was making me dinners, massages and we were very busy doing everything together sporting events, shopping, meeting with family, etc. It felt like we were perfect for each other, there was not any problems at all.

It is very very strange to me that she just left when she seemed so happy here, I thought we were deeply in love. Just 2 nights algo she was talking to her grandma about our wedding plans.

So not only was she lying to me but she was lying to her own grandma and family. She was planning to leave (evident from her phone activity) while we purchased the plan tickets together a few days ago to our marriage location. Now I have to cancel those nonrefundable flights.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Should I notify the local city police that she is missing?

It seems she left the house in a hurry.

Her favorite pictures with her best friend is here, 70% of her clothes, her hair brush, a stuffed animal she loves to death that her grandma gave her and her lotions, hair dryer.

It is strange, she stopped using her phone yesterday afternoon. No more phone calls or data usage. I suppose who ever came to my house and got her gave her a another phone.

Edited by VeniyaAO

Timeline

For those that choose to look at my previous 2 petitions as a bad thing. Those are not the same and have no barring on this girl. The previous two I had only known for a about week.

This girl I have dated off and on for 2 years and we talk constantly. We had built a very strong relationship I had spent lots of time with her and her family.

My girl seemed very happy here, she was making me dinners, massages and we were very busy doing everything together sporting events, shopping, meeting with family, etc. It felt like we were perfect for each other, there was not any problems at all.

It is very very strange to me that she just left when she seemed so happy here, I thought we were deeply in love. Just 2 nights algo she was talking to her grandma about our wedding plans.

So not only was she lying to me but she was lying to her own grandma and family. She was planning to leave (evident from her phone activity) while we purchased the plan tickets together a few days ago to our marriage location. Now I have to cancel those nonrefundable flights.

seems like your being sincere.. I'm sorry this happened to you.. Please follow the advise you were given.. Don't waste time.. I know this is very hard on you emotionally, just stay strong! You have better days ahead of you

May 12th 2011 Received Letter from NVC stating info has been forwarded to Lagos consulate office

Timeline

Should I notify the local city police that she is missing?

It seems she left the house in a hurry.

Her favorite pictures with her best friend is here, 70% of her clothes, her hair brush, a stuffed animal she loves to death that her grandma gave her and her lotions, hair dryer.

It is strange, she stopped using her phone yesterday afternoon. No more phone calls or data usage. I suppose who ever came to my house and got her gave her a another phone.

I would do both just in case something else happened.. Anything is possible.. She might have gotten her self into a situation she thought would be better than the one she was in, only to find herself with people that might take advantage of her.. maybe....... maybe not.. but you never know

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

This is excellent advice, and do not meet her alone or contact at this point, change everything ASAP. Sorry about this happening to you. You are number one, call uscis today.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I remember the OP's previous posts and I'm not defending him. Hell - he could walk right past me on the street and I'd never know it was him.

I'm only saying that it serves no purpose to beat him up emotionally. Nothing is gained by it. Odds are we'll never get the beneficiary's side of the story and as such I'm not bashing her OR him.

point well taken. :yes:

“The moon is at her full, and riding high, floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky are all asleep tonight.” ~William C. Bryant

Click HERE for our complete K-1 visa journey timeline.

Happily Married: December 1, 2012

AOS Journey:
Filing Date: 4/15/2013

NOA1: 4/23/2013

Received RFE: 5/13/2013 (We forgot to include proof of citizenship of co-sponsor)

Mailed our response to the RFE: 5/15/2013 (We sent the co-sponsor's U.S. birth certificate)

Biometrics Appointment: 5/20/13

EAD: arrived 6/24/13

AOS: APPROVED! No interview! Approval (NOA-1 letter)Date: 9/24/2013

2 year conditional green card received 09/2013.

10 year permanent residency approved 2016.

<3 Baby girl born February 2015 <3

Timeline

I agree. There are inconsistencies in the guys story.

- He was sending messages all day on the phone, but then her phone was shut off the moment he arrived? Why would she take the time to shut off the service, why not just leave the phone; and service providers dont immediately shut off service, it takes a few days.

- "Sent an email and it was rejected" - Again, why would somebody take the time, or even worry about deleting an email account when they are in a hurry to leave? Same as the phone providers, it takes even longer for email addresses to be deleted. There is no such thing as a rejected email, perhaps he meant undeliverable.

- TImeline was last updated Jun 29 with a NOA2, and no other updates. OK, thats explainable, but just add to the doubts based on the old posts and other strange facts.

I am just trying to look at it from another angle. I'm not trying to kick the guy when he's down, but something is just strange here.

I honestly feel the same but i just don't want to give the guy a hard time especially if he is telling the truth.. this is all confusing and strange :blink:

I honestly feel the same but i just don't want to give the guy a hard time especially if he is telling the truth.. this is all confusing and strange :blink:

Ya, that why I deleted my post.... But you qouted it before I deleted it... :wacko: Damn your fast !!

On the guys defense, the inconsistencies could be explainable. Perhaps he was emotionably distressed and confused the facts. Perhaps he just didnt bother to update his timeline as many others commonly do.

Perhaps we can objectively re-visit this topic in few days when things cool down.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.