Ayman___

Extreme Emergency

40 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well the SR71 would have needed 2 inflight refuels.

No I had a private Jet :thumbs: And If you need more info let me know.I'm at Kendall Regional Medical Center and my husband was posting everything i left in a note on the desktop.Smart a :bonk:

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

A Gulfstream G550 I think could make it.

I have a feeling most of those would also have on board wi fi.

Here we are:

Pricing & Payment

Rental Prices:

Hourly ($8600.00/hour)

Daily ($10200.00/day)

Accepted Offline Payments:

Credit Card

Seats: 14

Range (nm): 6750

Cruise Speed: 498

Endurance: 13.6 hrs

Heater: yes

A/C: yes

Kitchen Type: Full Galley

Lavatory: 2 Full

Storage Capacity: 226

Cabin Height: 6.2

Cabin Width: 7.4

Stratos Jet Charters understands that the environment in which we live is our most important resource. We believe that as good citizens of the planet, we ought to do our part to mitigate our impact on the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. When you book through

Stratos Jets, ask about our "Eco-Jet Charter Program", which allows individuals a convenient way to balance out their "carbon footprint".

Sources: http://irent2u.com/Item/view/3581/Gulfstream-G550

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Wow

That was very impressive, 10 hours earlier you were in Egypt asking about how to bring your SO with you.

6000 miles in that time is exceptionally good going.

u got a point but there is 9 hours between cairo and florida i think

Mina&Mariam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

u got a point but there is 9 hours between cairo and florida i think

It is 6,500 miles approx, plus take off and landing etc.

So 9 hours would mean supersonic speeds.

http://www.happyzebra.com/distance-calculator/Cairo-to-Orlando.php

According to this 13 hours 21 minutes.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Furthermore, there is no non-stop flight straight from Cairo to Orlando... Plus custom clearance, lay-over... She must have used Air Force One, it must touch the President's heart with her story... Well, if you can ask for Air Force One, I guess visa for her husband is not a biggie...

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ayman, how is your daughter? Please know that we are holding the both of you in our prayers and thoughts. I hope you will get good news soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderator hat on -

It is not necessary or helpful to speculate on the situation involved. It does not benefit the OP, nor does it add anything of value to this thread. If the OP wishes to share further information that is her prerogative, but until then, further discussion of such speculative nature in this thread is inappropriate.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The way punctuations are used in all posts tells me the husband is the one who is posting.

Sorry to hear about ur stepdaughter, i hope she'll recover soon.

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Timeline

Talk is cheap but you didn't go through what i been through and still going through as you all try to figure out what happen my daughter is laying with a back and neck brace on at 16 years old.This isn't even a laughing matter or something to joke around with.GROW UP :) I know thr truth I was out of my mind I can't even think straight don't try to assume something that you don't know the facts about.Have a blessed day!

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.