39 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Rape is very funny.

Jokes about rape are even funnier.

Keep laughing.

+1,000, 000

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Obama supporter no doubt

All Rapists are criminal scumbags or did the woman just make it up because she was really asking for it?

IR5

Timeline

Your original post was interesting and relevant.

The first response was insensitive and irrelevant, but to be expected given the poster in question.

I was surprised (and dismayed) at your :lol: smiley in response to that. If you were not laughing at that 'joke', ok. It's hard to know a poster's intent when all you post is a smiley.

I don't see what any of this has to do DSK or Congo rapes. All acts of violence, and in particular rape, are wrong and reprehensible. Every crime victim deserves consideration and justice, none deserve to be merely a statistic.

The IMF is ot the world's largest monetary organization, although it is large. The IMF has SDR reserves of approx $330 billion. This is much less than, for example, the US Federal Reserve's approx $3 Trillion in assets on its balance sheet.

Is this where I sign up for the "Oppress Women because I can get away with it" thread? I'm a large, angry male, so, according to some, I can grab any women I want and brutalize her and laugh about if afterwards. That's the way Women really want to be treated, drag them by the hair, they just love it. Women don't deserve any rights and besides, Rape is HI-LAR-IOUS!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

IR5

Your original post was interesting and relevant.

The first response was insensitive and irrelevant, but to be expected given the poster in question.

I was surprised (and dismayed) at your :lol: smiley in response to that. If you were not laughing at that 'joke', ok. It's hard to know a poster's intent when all you post is a smiley.

I don't see what any of this has to do DSK or Congo rapes. All acts of violence, and in particular rape, are wrong and reprehensible. Every crime victim deserves consideration and justice, none deserve to be merely a statistic.

The IMF is ot the world's largest monetary organization, although it is large. The IMF has SDR reserves of approx $330 billion. This is much less than, for example, the US Federal Reserve's approx $3 Trillion in assets on its balance sheet.

*I don't see what any of this has to do DSK or Congo rapes. Gazillion times you are correct. This woman has been raped in Philadelphia, Congo rapes happened in Congo, and DSK raped case was happened in New York.

*All acts of violence, and in particular rape, are wrong and reprehensible. Every crime victim deserves consideration and justice, none deserve to be merely a statistic. Again you double gazillion times are correct. They are same as worst as being raped regardless how much the statistic says about that. What's make them are difference? DSK case and woman raped in Philadelphia came into LIMELIGHT and Congo rapes almost dissapeared. I can recalled back in May, all media was frenzy about DKS case and this reports released almost at the same time. CNN, Reuters, AP, AFP, some biggest media publications, all they were talking about this DSK case. If one of these victims in Congo came to public and claimed being raped of some famous people, media would going to find her. No matter what. Unfortunately, these women had to accepted their fate that "nobody famous" doing it to them and bring media attention to caught people concerned.

The IMF is ot the world's largest monetary organization, although it is large. The IMF has SDR reserves of approx $330 billion. This is much less than, for example, the US Federal Reserve's approx $3 Trillion in assets on its balance sheet. - Thank you for correction. I'm appreciated it. Again, I did bring this to underline that famous person that the head of well known organization is an easy target to get media attention. And I would not going to elaborate an argue on this and turning into another discussion about IMF, US Federal Reserve's, etc.etc, political debates, and forgot what the original post is.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Is this where I sign up for the "Oppress Women because I can get away with it" thread? I'm a large, angry male, so, according to some, I can grab any women I want and brutalize her and laugh about if afterwards. That's the way Women really want to be treated, drag them by the hair, they just love it. Women don't deserve any rights and besides, Rape is HI-LAR-IOUS!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I know a few gals like that.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

*I don't see what any of this has to do DSK or Congo rapes. Gazillion times you are correct. This woman has been raped in Philadelphia, Congo rapes happened in Congo, and DSK raped case was happened in New York.

*All acts of violence, and in particular rape, are wrong and reprehensible. Every crime victim deserves consideration and justice, none deserve to be merely a statistic. Again you double gazillion times are correct. They are same as worst as being raped regardless how much the statistic says about that. What's make them are difference? DSK case and woman raped in Philadelphia came into LIMELIGHT and Congo rapes almost dissapeared. I can recalled back in May, all media was frenzy about DKS case and this reports released almost at the same time. CNN, Reuters, AP, AFP, some biggest media publications, all they were talking about this DSK case. If one of these victims in Congo came to public and claimed being raped of some famous people, media would going to find her. No matter what. Unfortunately, these women had to accepted their fate that "nobody famous" doing it to them and bring media attention to caught people concerned.

The IMF is ot the world's largest monetary organization, although it is large. The IMF has SDR reserves of approx $330 billion. This is much less than, for example, the US Federal Reserve's approx $3 Trillion in assets on its balance sheet. - Thank you for correction. I'm appreciated it. Again, I did bring this to underline that famous person that the head of well known organization is an easy target to get media attention. And I would not going to elaborate an argue on this and turning into another discussion about IMF, US Federal Reserve's, etc.etc, political debates, and forgot what the original post is.

I believe we are in accord here. Peace.

Welcome to the P&R forum. Elbows are sharp here, but t's not all nasty and there are a few nice folks around.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Many journalists have fallen for the conspiracy theory of government. I do assure you that they would produce more accurate work if they adhered to the #######-up theory.

—Sir Bernard Ingham

Hanlon's Razor:

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

<Shrug> Could easily be both. An agent provocateur was ordered to infiltrate, then do something to disrupt and discredit the camp. But committing rape to do it was the stupid animal's own idea.

Edited by HeatDeath

DON'T PANIC

"It says wonderful things about the two countries [Canada and the US] that neither one feels itself being inundated by each other's immigrants."

-Douglas Coupland

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Another rape. Just like at the TEA party events?........wait.... no one was raped at the TEA party events?

That's coz they are all so ugly

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

So, this was a soundproof tent?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

The police shovel at the meth addicts and degenerates into these camps in order to disrupt them. It saves on pepper spray and taser batteries.

Drug users are raping each other every night of the week in every US City and that's why women don't hang around in city centers at night - see ?

It's just another night in the city park

..and I guarantee you that long after these protests are over, women will be raped in city parks at night

probably by stock brokers walking their dates home...

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Millions of people dying in poverty and many of them in agony, is NOT worse than one person being raped ? Now that's odd. However, it is a good example of how the right wing disassociate themselves from the consequences of their brutal policies because it's the victim's own fault for not having money.

Yes misery, poverty and agonizing illness of hundreds of millions is worse than one person being raped, but whereas one is visible, the hundreds of millions are ignored and suffer in silence

What percentage of the US population can name one US soldier killed in Iraq/Afghanistan compared to what percentage knows that Michael Jackson died ?

In the USA? Our population is @ 310 million. And I can't remember the last news report of an American that died from starvation or poverty, that wasn't caused by abuse or parental neglect. I'm also failing to see how even if you are talking about the world then, its direct correlation to right wing policy? Our foreign policy for the most part, stays the same no matter which party is in power.

Edited by kytwell

Timeline

In the USA? Our population is @ 310 million. And I can't remember the last news report of an American that died from starvation or poverty, that wasn't caused by abuse or parental neglect. I'm also failing to see how even if you are talking about the world then, its direct correlation to right wing policy? Our foreign policy for the most part, stays the same no matter which party is in power.

US foreign policy - "Kill em all, let god sort em out" as they used to say in Vietnam

People die in the USA every day every day from malnutrition illnesses and lack of health care caused by poverty. 40 million Americans are on food stamps and 50% don't pay any tax as they don't earn enough. They live in cold, damp conditions on food stamps

You have to be blind to think that everyone has a double garage with electric doors and a car each and freckly skin with blond hair. That is the image the USA likes to project abroad - but its a lie.

When will better off Americans wake up to the truth of what life is like in the lower section of their society ?

The republicans use words like 'reorganize' medicare when they mean "Here's a voucher - good luck"

..and here is your social security certificate - we have invested the money on the stock market - good luck

Freedom from poverty and health care IS a life and death matter and millions of Americans die from poverty and health issues caused by poverty. Go to any Walmart and see it. You might say they are ignorant and damage themselves but poor education and poverty and bad health causes bad education and ignorance.

You can actually kill a horse and cause death by malnutrition by giving it unlimited amounts of poor quality hay. Its no good pleading that it had plenty of food

An hour in the Walmart car park tells you what a significant part of American society is like.

Make no mistake, what the republicans have in mind for the lower orders will kill millions of americans - a thousand times more than were killed in the wars and 9-11.

In that way, they are the worst terrorists ever to walk on American soil

I don't fear them as I have lots of money and I would get richer under the Republicans- if my poor neighbors didn't kill me first

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

People die in the USA every day every day from malnutrition illnesses and lack of health care caused by poverty. 40 million Americans are on food stamps and 50% don't pay any tax as they don't earn enough. They live in cold, damp conditions on food stamps

Where is this statistic in black and white at? I don't see it listed anywhere that millions of Americans are dead from poverty and malnutrition, unless my google searcher is malfunctioning or you're just making it up to fit your view that R's are evil. 40 million Americans on food stamps, eh? Like these ones My link?

When will better off Americans wake up to the truth of what life is like in the lower section of their society ?

I think that @ 90% of our professional basketball players come from the lower section, so what's your point? They know what it's like. Are they ALL spending their million(s) dollar salaries to make the projects better?

In case to lazy to click the link....

Millionaires are now legally entitled to collect food stamps as long as they have little or no monthly income. Thirty-five states have abolished asset tests for most food-stamp recipients. These and similar "paperwork reduction" reforms advocated by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) are turning the food-stamp program into a magnet for abuses and absurdities.

The Obama administration is far more enthusiastic about boosting food-stamp enrollment than about preventing fraud. Thanks in part to vigorous federally funded campaigns by nonprofit groups, the government's AmericaCorps service program, and other organizations urging people to accept government handouts, the number of food-stamp recipients has soared to 44 million from 26 million in 2007, and costs have more than doubled to $77 billion from $33 billion.

The USDA's Food and Nutrition Service now has only 40 inspectors to oversee almost 200,000 merchants that accept food stamps nationwide. The Government Accountability Office reported last summer that retailers who traffic illegally in food stamps by redeeming stamps for cash or alcohol or other prohibited items "are less likely to face criminal penalties or prosecution" than in earlier years.

Lax attitudes toward fraud are spurring swindles across the nation:

• Earlier this month, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel revealed that Wisconsin food-stamp recipients routinely sell their benefit cards on Facebook. The investigation also found that "nearly 2,000 recipients claimed they lost their card six or more times in 2010 and requested replacements." USDA rules require that lost cards be speedily replaced. The Wisconsin Policy Research Institute concluded: "Prosecutors have simply stopped prosecuting the vast majority of [food-stamp] fraud cases in virtually all counties, including the one with the most recipients, Milwaukee."

• Troy Hutson, the chief of Washington state's food-stamp program, resigned in April after a Seattle television station revealed that some food-stamp recipients were selling their cards on Craigslist or brazenly cashing them out on street corners (for 50 cents on the dollar) and using the proceeds for illegal drugs and prostitution. Washington state Sen. Mike Carrell complained: "Dozens of workers at DSHS [the Department of Social and Health Services] have reported numerous unpunished cases of fraud to me. They have told me that DSHS management has allowed these things to happen, and in some cases actively restricted fraud investigations."

David Klein

• Thirty percent of the inmates in the Polk County, Iowa, jail were collecting food stamps that were being sent to their non-jail mailing addresses in 2009. But Iowa could not prosecute them for fraud because the state's food-stamp form failed to ask applicants whether they were heading for the slammer. Roger Munns, a spokesman for the Iowa Department of Human Services, told the Des Moines Register last year that asking such questions could make food-stamp applications "unwieldy." (Many states do make such inquiries.)

Looser federal rules are spurring a bureaucratic crime wave. Last December, two veteran employees for New York City's Human Resources Administration were busted for concocting 1,500 fake food-stamp cases that netted them $8 million. Nine Milwaukee, Wis., staffers plundered almost $300,000 from the program during the last five years, and a Louisiana state bureaucrat pleaded guilty last year for her role in a scam that snared more than $50,000 in fraudulent food-stamp benefits.

The Obama administration is responding by cracking down on state governments' antifraud measures. The administration is seeking to compel California, New York and Texas to cease requiring food-stamp applicants to provide finger images.

• The food-stamp poster boy of 2011 is 59-year-old Leroy Fick. After Mr. Fick won a $2 million lottery jackpot, the Michigan Department of Human Services ruled he could continue receiving food stamps. The Detroit News explained: "If Fick had chosen to accept monthly payments of his jackpot, the winnings would be considered income, according to the DHS. But by choosing to accept a lump sum payment, the winnings were considered 'assets' and aren't counted in determining food stamp eligibility."

Decades after liberals derided Ronald Reagan's reference to a Cadillac-driving "welfare queen," Obama administration policies could easily permit Trust Fund Babies driving Rolls Royces to get free food courtesy of Uncle Sam.

• Perhaps the biggest fraud of all is the notion, which the USDA has been touting lately, that the food-stamp program is a nutrition program. (The program's name was formally changed in the 2008 farm bill to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program—SNAP—to make it sound more wholesome and attractive.) What is really does is boost caloric intake, which is why numerous studies (including a 2009 Ohio State University report) link food stamps to the worsening obesity epidemic among low-income Americans.

The USDA has vetoed all proposals from local or state governments to prevent food stamps from being used for junk food. With the feds' approval, food stamps are increasingly being redeemed at fast-food restaurants—one of the primary culprits in ballooning American bellies.

But the Obama administration doesn't deserve all the blame. Food-stamp enrollment surged before Mr. Obama took office. The number of food-stamp recipients on George W. Bush's watch rose by more than 50%, even before the recession hit in 2007. As Slate reporter Annie Lowrey wrote for the online magazine last December, President Bush and his food-stamp chief Eric Bost "went on a quiet crusade to expand eligibility, increase enrollment, and reduce stigma around nutrition aid."

H.L. Mencken quipped that the New Deal divided America into "those who work for a living and those who vote for a living." The explosion in the number of food-stamp recipients tilts the political playing field in favor of big government. The more people who become government dependents, the more likely that democracy will become a conspiracy against self-reliance.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304657804576401412033504294.html

"Here's a voucher - good luck"

That's exactly how America is supposed to be... minus the voucher, of course.

We're not here to make sure everyone else can make it. We're here to make sure WE can make it.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Where is this statistic in black and white at? I don't see it listed anywhere that millions of Americans are dead from poverty and malnutrition, unless my google searcher is malfunctioning or you're just making it up to fit your view that R's are evil. 40 million Americans on food stamps, eh?

I lost patience with this when I read that millionaires are collecting food stamps and that poverty and ill health and bad living conditions don't lead to death and the proof of that is that rich black basketball players don't share their wealth

Read this link and weep because 45.8 million americans ARE on food stamps and you have no idea of what society is really like. You must have been polishing your guns and planning how to keep your stuff from the zombies instead of learning whats happening out there

Starving Americans

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg