Girl from Celebes

Woman Raped at Occupy Philadelphia

39 posts in this topic

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Obama supporter no doubt

laughing.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Rape is very funny.

Jokes about rape are even funnier.

Keep laughing.

The right wing think it's funny to rape the social security and medicare systems too, and to leave them battered and bleeding...so they wont stop at thinking this is funny

After all, insensitivity to suffering and the misfortune of others is the hallmark and the single defining attribute of the right wing

Don't believe me ? tune in to Rush Limbaugh

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The right wing think it's funny to rape the social security and medicare systems too, and to leave them battered and bleeding...so they wont stop at thinking this is funny

After all, insensitivity to suffering and the misfortune of others is the hallmark and the single defining attribute of the right wing

Don't believe me ? tune in to Rush Limbaugh

Dropping or reorganizing a Gov't program is no way comparable to this women being Raped in a tent, that you see them as the same thing is odd to say the least.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Dropping or reorganizing a Gov't program is no way comparable to this women being Raped in a tent, that you see them as the same thing is odd to say the least.

Millions of people dying in poverty and many of them in agony, is NOT worse than one person being raped ? Now that's odd. However, it is a good example of how the right wing disassociate themselves from the consequences of their brutal policies because it's the victim's own fault for not having money.

Yes misery, poverty and agonizing illness of hundreds of millions is worse than one person being raped, but whereas one is visible, the hundreds of millions are ignored and suffer in silence

What percentage of the US population can name one US soldier killed in Iraq/Afghanistan compared to what percentage knows that Michael Jackson died ?

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Millions of people dying in poverty and many of them in agony, is NOT worse than one person being raped ? Now that's odd. However, it is a good example of how the right wing disassociate themselves from the consequences of their brutal policies because it's the victim's own fault for not having money.

Yes misery, poverty and agonizing illness of hundreds of millions is worse than one person being raped, but whereas one is visible, the hundreds of millions are ignored and suffer in silence

What percentage of the US population can name one US soldier killed in Iraq/Afghanistan compared to what percentage knows that Michael Jackson died ?

You do understand a women REALLY did get raped?

Can you show how you determined a restructuring in the Social security program would cause hundreds of millions of people to die in agony?

:whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Way to go at diverting attention from a group of malcontents, who the Democrat incumbent at the White House professes to support as a relevant movement, descending into violence, drugs and general degeneration. But then, as most people realise, if the public get to see the real face of the Occupy movement, then all rational public support will evaporate, and the Democrat machine's anti-Wall Street message will evaporate with it.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What're the odds the rapist has government connections and was under orders to do something big and public to discredit the movement? Kind of like that Klan group during the 60s that was 90% FBI agents trying to infiltrate the Klan? :)

Funny that he came from out of town to join the movement - nobody else there knows him, etc.

It comes to mind because there seem to have been a number of "really bad things happening in OWS camps" stories this weekend, far more than in previous weeks, and seemingly all at once.

Can't say it would shock me, nosiree...

DON'T PANIC

"It says wonderful things about the two countries [Canada and the US] that neither one feels itself being inundated by each other's immigrants."

-Douglas Coupland

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

What're the odds the rapist has government connections and was under orders to do something big and public to discredit the movement? Kind of like that Klan group during the 60s that was 90% FBI agents trying to infiltrate the Klan? :)

Funny that he came from out of town to join the movement - nobody else there knows him, etc.

It comes to mind because there seem to have been a number of "really bad things happening in OWS camps" stories this weekend, far more than in previous weeks, and seemingly all at once.

Can't say it would shock me, nosiree...

Many journalists have fallen for the conspiracy theory of government. I do assure you that they would produce more accurate work if they adhered to the #######-up theory.

—Sir Bernard Ingham

Hanlon's Razor:

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Rape is very funny.

Jokes about rape are even funnier.

Keep laughing.

If I'm laughing so it means I'm happy for that? If I'm crying when met somebody that I love so much so people can assumed that I am sad? Here my point, there are a thousand hundreds women raped in Congo and nobody talk about them as much as when some hotel maid in New York accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn for raped her. Dominique Strauss-Kahn? Oh yeah, he was Chief of IMF, the biggest monetery organization on the earth. I was laughing - if you wanted to know my intention- that thinking this post would turn into political debates and forgot about what happened in reality. And I was right. Oh I forgot, I supposed to posted it on off topic sub forum, so people would not going there to read it.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Another rape. Just like at the TEA party events?........wait.... no one was raped at the TEA party events?

COVER-UP!!!!!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG