PD is Current.

Official White House Petition, need your signatureS!!

121 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have sent an email to local news media along with the link to the petition, highlighting the grieveances of legal permanent residents. Hopefully they'll pick up the "story" and bring it out in the public who will also support our "demand".

btw Im really surprised by the TEABAGGERS on this forum as well.

And why you think public supports your demand when even the person putting in petition is not a USC?

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

And why you think public supports your demand when even the person putting in petition is not a USC?

Talking about teabaggers...

Since when do one have to be a USC to ask for public support and awareness on any issues?

You make no sense.

Edited by PD is Current.

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Talking about teabaggers...

Since when do one have to be a USC to ask for public support and awareness on any issues?

You make no sense.

Sounds like you are going to be much happier staying in your own country.

Problem solved.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

It never amazes me the kind of response I get here

To those who aren't supportive of LPR we dont need to hear your reasoning about what beef you got about anything related to our concerns.

Your attempt of putting us down is pathetic

Timeline

Do not let the door hit you on your way out.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sounds like you are going to be much happier staying in your own country.

Problem solved.

Hi friend,

If you are well-acknowledged on the relevant lawful immigration issues, please give your guidable and supportive ideas, not such the personal wording which somehow may frustrate LPR members. UNDERSTANDING and SYMPATHY of yours are expecful and enouraged factors contributing for the this Forum's meaningfulness and helpfulness.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

It never amazes me the kind of response I get here

To those who aren't supportive of LPR we dont need to hear your reasoning about what beef you got about anything related to our concerns.

Your attempt of putting us down is pathetic

friend...try to ignore that kind of people ....i have also tried to offend them but they are here to harm lpr interest...so we should ignore them totally....

Hi friend,

If you are well-acknowledged on the relevant lawful immigration issues, please give your guidable and supportive ideas, not such the personal wording which somehow may frustrate LPR members. UNDERSTANDING and SYMPATHY of yours are expecful and enouraged factors contributing for the this Forum's meaningfulness and helpfulness.

friend...dont expect anything from anti-lpr interest people...they are here to make fun of us....so better ignore them...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

Listen up. You're a guest in the country I was born in, and you're actively campaigning to change the laws in a way that I don't agree with it. I have a vested interest in seeing that the laws benefit the whole country and not just a few individuals because if this country goes down the toilet I don't have another "home" country to return to. I don't frankly give a ####### if you want to hear my reasoning or not. If you want to exercise your right to voice your opinion then you have to accept that others are going to exercise their right to vocally disagree with you.

did my reply get to you?

Yea, removing the visa limit for LPR spouse is going to make the country goes down the toilet. makes no sense. I thought US was found by a bunch of immigrants, i guess I was wrong.

What makes you think, we, the LPRs, give a ####### about people like you?

Listen up. You're a guest in the country I was born in, and you're actively campaigning to change the laws in a way that I don't agree with it. I have a vested interest in seeing that the laws benefit the whole country and not just a few individuals because if this country goes down the toilet I don't have another "home" country to return to. I don't frankly give a ####### if you want to hear my reasoning or not. If you want to exercise your right to voice your opinion then you have to accept that others are going to exercise their right to vocally disagree with you.

I am a LPR and I have to totally agree with you, you cannot pretend you are going to come to a country and try to impose your will over what's already established there, I really like Jim proposal for a special visa that would allow F2A's to come to the US, without allowing them to work nor use any tax supported mean. I would have love to have my wife with me throughout this journey, just a thought.

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I am a LPR and I have to totally agree with you, you cannot pretend you are going to come to a country and try to impose your will over what's already established there, I really like Jim proposal for a special visa that would allow F2A's to come to the US, without allowing them to work nor use any tax supported mean. I would have love to have my wife with me throughout this journey, just a thought.

I too like this option, giving the family some VISA to stay with family rather asking to change the entire immigration rules. Anyways, this is just my opinion not going to change anything. Bottom line where ever I am I want to be with my family.

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** One post removed for name calling. Many other posts on this thread are borderline, so this is your official warning- keep it civil. *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

my friend....we are here to help each other in their immigration issues....and for that to support each other in human ways....we are trying to voice our opinion which is totally logical and suits humanity....(Does wasting 50000 visas on lottery to the countries and people who dont have any relatives or attachment to usa make usa toilet or not??? If yes then oppose it...it is not logical or related to humanity)....so in the forum which titles """Bringing Family Members of Permanent Residents to America"""",why cant we talk about signing petition????

We are not guests of united states in which you born bcaz history of human is of migration....so no one is the owner of any land...the land belongs to human being as a whole...

And as far as usa is concern, its economy had been hit hard by other factors and certainly not immigration of relatives of lprs...

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

How does India deal with this situation?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.