Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2011

381 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

same situation / same dates :(

Hey I was told to send a nice email asking id they could make the payment available to pay and and less than an hour later it was available to pay. It is worth giving it a try.

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got CC at NVC!!!

I was really delayed sending out the AOS package. My sponsor filed an extension and she's self employed so I had to wait, but I sent it out on 10/12 and got case complete on 10/18.

I called today and spoke to an operator because the automated system still says they are waiting on my financial evidence. Can't count on the AVR!

I also got the typical "November is full and we only schedule interviews the second week of month. :( I will keep calling everyday now to see if I have an interview date!

So excited!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

02/22/2011-Married!!!!
03/02/2011-Sent I-130
03/03/2011-NOA1 text&email
03/07/2011-Touched
03/13/2011-NOA1 hardcopy

03/25/2011-Spontaneous visit to my Honey!!!!
06/10/2011-Honeymoon Visit!!!6/13-6/18-Puerto Plata
06/19/2011-Back to the waiting game sad.png

06/23/2011-NOA2 Email
08/08/2011-NVC Received my case
08/17/2011-Got Case #

08/18/2011-Received DS3032/AOS fee Email
08/18/2011-Paid AOS fee/Emailed DS3032 template

08/22/2011-DS-3032 Accepted!!!
08/24/2011-Received IV Bill
08/24/2011-Paid IV Bill!!!!

08/29/2011-Mailed DS-230 package
09/02/2011-NVC Received DS-230 (waiting on AOS)
10/12/2011-Finally sent I-864(waiting on sponsor)
10/13/2011-NVC received I-864 package

10/18/2011-Case complete!!!!
12/08/2011-Interview Date!!!!!!!!(VISA APPROVED FINALLY!!!!)
12/16/2011-POE Orlando FL
03/28/2013-NOA1 for both Stepdaughters

01/06/2014-NOA2 for stepdaughters

01/21/2014-NVC received both cases

02/27/2014-Received case #ers

03/04/2014-Received AOS Bill/DS-261 Email(system won't allow me to pay bill cray5ol.gif )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Why did you fill out the DS-261 if your DS-3032 was accepted?! I'm hoping that won't slow you down as now NVC will have TWO Choice of Agent forms from you :/

And remember the Choice of Agent form has NOTHING to do with the AOS bill. They're separate tracks.

I hope that it doesn't slow down :blush:, I will wait a couple of days to see if the invoices get updated...

Finally got CC at NVC!!!

I was really delayed sending out the AOS package. My sponsor filed an extension and she's self employed so I had to wait, but I sent it out on 10/12 and got case complete on 10/18.

I called today and spoke to an operator because the automated system still says they are waiting on my financial evidence. Can't count on the AVR!

I also got the typical "November is full and we only schedule interviews the second week of month. :( I will keep calling everyday now to see if I have an interview date!

Grats! kicking.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This question is for all the people who got their case numbers recently, has their AOS invoices been generated already? I got my case number on Oct 19. Haven't got the email from NVC neither my invoices are generated does it take that long? :unsure:

From what I remember, the AOS wasn't invoiced until a couple of days after the initial email from NVC (the one which included the DS 3032). The IV bill won't be invoiced until the DS3032 is accepted.

Holding my nose and jumping off the cliff.. hope I don't hit any rocks in the water.

"All I want out of life is ice cream and cuddles. Is it too much to ask? Is it?" - Sleep Talkin' Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WithoutMusic-theidolhands.pngSquareOneIcon.pngMYV2avaruusvirta.pngCarmenSandiego-theidolhands.pngSuckIt-stellans.jpg

138 days from NOA1 - NOA2

14 days from CIS till NVC case number assigned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Finally got CC at NVC!!!

Congrats!! It's such a great feeling :D

05/05/11: sent I-130

05/16/11: NOA1

08/12/11: NOA2

08/19/11: NVC received case

09/16/11: received NVC case number

09/19/11: AOS bill and DS 3032 generated - emailed choice of agent to NVC

09/20/11: paid AOS

09/21/11: AOS shows paid and DS 3032 accepted.

09/22/11: mailed AOS (I-864ez)

09/23/11: received and paid IV bill

09/26/11: IV bill shows paid

09/27/11: mailed DS-230

09/30/11: AOS reviewed and false RFE for DS-230

10/05/11: RFE for birth certificate (which was already included in IV package)

10/06/11: DS-230 under review due to RFE... waiting...

10/21/11: Case Complete at NVC, finally!

11/02/11: Received interview date :D

11/16/11: Medical - passed!

12/13/11: Interview at the embassy in Stockholm - APPROVED!!

12/29/11: POE Boston - piece of cake :)

01/28/12: Received Green Card in the mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

ugh! Holidays are creeping in!! I'm praying and praying every day for a prompt CC!! Reading all your posts give me hope and make me appreciate this forum a lot. Not only do people answer questions and try to help out, but we are also like a support group!...no Saylin, I'm not giving you ideas that you should start charging or anything like that! :P

6-18-11: Sent I-130s for Wife and Step-child

6-24-11: Received NOA1 via text & emails, file routed to CSC (Priority date 6-22-11)

6-27-11: File touched by USCIS (last update in their site)

6-27-11: Received NOA1 in mail

9-15-11: Received approval email notice

9-19-11: NVC Received my cases & got NOA2 hard copy.

10-7-11: Got case numbers from NVC

10-12-11: Got IIN and paid AOS Bill for wife's case

10-14-11: Sent AOS & Paid IV Bill for wife's case

10-19-11: Sent IV packet for wife & AOS for step-son's.

10-21-11: Paid IV Bill & Sent IV packet for step-son's.

10-26-11: Got RFE for Italian records.

11-21-11: Sent Italian records to NVC (took almost a month!!)

12-5-11: Case completed with NVC

12-28-11: Got interview date (2-3-11)

2-3-11: Interview at Bogota (APPROVED!!)

2-14-11: POE - Miami International Airport

3-19-11: Received Welcome letter

...Waiting for Green Card & SSN

ugh! Holidays are creeping in!! I'm praying and praying every day for a prompt CC!! Reading all your posts give me hope and make me appreciate this forum a lot. Not only do people answer questions and try to help out, but we are also like a support group!...no Saylin, I'm not giving you ideas that you should start charging or anything like that! :P

Lmao, if I started charging, I'd probably make more money than at my present part-time job laughing.gif

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Lmao, if I started charging, I'd probably make more money than at my present part-time job laughing.gif

I am still waiting on an interview date. Have you heard of anyone getting an interview date schedule recently?

My husband's mother died last Wednesday, and I would love to give him something to smile about.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Closed NVC Ocotber 11, 2011

Interview Date: January 12,2012

Thank you my wonderful God in Heaven.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am still waiting on an interview date. Have you heard of anyone getting an interview date schedule recently?

My husband's mother died last Wednesday, and I would love to give him something to smile about.

I am so sorry Terry. Please give my condolences to him and his family. I am sorry you are all having to go thru this. I pray for an interview date today.

Please take care

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

I am so sorry Terry. Please give my condolences to him and his family. I am sorry you are all having to go thru this. I pray for an interview date today.

Please take care

Thank you, I sure will. They lost their father 2 1/2 years ago and now their mother. Both unexpected.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Closed NVC Ocotber 11, 2011

Interview Date: January 12,2012

Thank you my wonderful God in Heaven.

I don't think I've seen another get an interview this week. But I've got a good feeling you, and everyone else with a CC, will get interview dates assigned this week!

Believe and it will happen.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

New problem: First I was able to sign in on the online portal and it said that it is not invoiced now I can't even sign in and gives me this error.

Sign In Failed

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Does anyone know abt this or experience this?

Edited by Hope15

New problem: First I was able to sign in on the online portal and it said that it is not invoiced now I can't even sign in and gives me this error.

Sign In Failed

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Does anyone know abt this or experience this?

I bet that your AOS bill is being invoiced right now!! Next time you're able to log in, it should be invoiced! This is very good progress!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.