Saddle Bronc

US Born Yemen mullah Anwar Awlaki now shovelling coal

394 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I addressed everything that needs to be said about him earlier in this thread:

Your murky statements about the "cloak of the American people" (whatever that is), once again demonstrates that you struggle with the concept of a free and open marketplace of ideas that is our democracy. You can't claim to be a spokesman for the "American people," any more than I can. And you don't get to pick who is or isn't on "Team USA." ROFL!

I'm happy that proficiency in my native language is "collegy and high sounding and carefully researched and contrived" But, really Alan, I'm just the humble product of an inferior yank public education system.

And I'm not as much of an outsider as you might think.... :hehe:

Its all very simple and it is your Achilles heel and negates anything that any of the Moslem posters come up with. It's the magic bullet. Here it is. I want you to print this off and hang it on your wall because its your mission statement..

Anyone living in the USA who hasn't got it in their heart to say bad things about people who kill members of the US Military and plane loads of US Civilians, are outside American mainstream society and will remain so whether they were born in the USA or not

If you can't sign up to that then you could not be a bigger outsider and so long as I live by it, I am an insider and will be so forever. Hard cheese.

What do you reckon - can you sing the company song ?

ps, I lived alongside 150,000 Pakistanis and gained knowledge of how they operate for 40 years and I worked in Saudi Arabia. So this assertion that I have no experience of how Moslems operate or how multi cultural societies work is more erroneous junk. My Saudi boss who was 30 and educated in England, required me to lay prostrate on the floor and kiss his manicured feet. Yes I have been exposed to other cultures.

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

but being outside of american mainstream society still doesn't negate rights to due process. even john couey when he raped a 9 yr old girl and buried her alive in his backyard was entitled to due process. do you not think that anybody in contact with him at any given time afterwards didn't want to suffocate him themselves throughout his entire trial and sentencing? but can you still see why it wouldn't be ok to let anyone do so, no matter how vindicating it may feel? no matter how vindicating it may feel too, that awlaki met his end in the manner he did? but it reduces american society and justice to something that this country has been against for over 200 years. not even the likes of awlaki should ever, ever be able to do that.

even nazi war criminals captured by the israelis in the 50s were given due process-adolph eichmann was captured and brought to trial before his execution. adolph eichmann! there is plenty of precedent for some of the absolute most vile creatures this world has seen to be given due process.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

but being outside of american mainstream society still doesn't negate rights to due process. even john couey when he raped a 9 yr old girl and buried her alive in his backyard was entitled to due process. do you not think that anybody in contact with him at any given time afterwards didn't want to suffocate him themselves throughout his entire trial and sentencing? but can you still see why it wouldn't be ok to let anyone do so, no matter how vindicating it may feel? no matter how vindicating it may feel too, that awlaki met his end in the manner he did? but it reduces american society and justice to something that this country has been against for over 200 years. not even the likes of awlaki should ever, ever be able to do that.

even nazi war criminals captured by the israelis in the 50s were given due process-adolph eichmann was captured and brought to trial before his execution. adolph eichmann! there is plenty of precedent for some of the absolute most vile creatures this world has seen to be given due process.

Why would you vote for Obama? I mean all WE can do is not vote for him. Arguing with Alan does not change anything. You want change? Un-elect Obama.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
ps, I lived alongside 150,000 Pakistanis and gained knowledge of how they operate for 40 years and I worked in Saudi Arabia. So this assertion that I have no experience of how Moslems operate or how multi cultural societies work is more erroneous junk. My Saudi boss who was 30 and educated in England, required me to lay prostrate on the floor and kiss his manicured feet. Yes I have been exposed to other cultures.

Ummm..er... :shocked: (Awkward silence)

Thanks for the image Alan. I have to live with it now..... You have demonstrated to me, beyond any doubt, that you are the true American here. I thought that Bush and Obama had set the bar for American obsequious behavior to foreigners with the hand-holding and bowing.... but I admit you are the master.

Belarus-240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Timeline

Would you like to say something bad about this festering pork chop we just killed, or are you still pleading the 5th ? Just one tiny little bad thing - please ?

It must be obvious to you by now that you cant bluster and intellectualize your way past this.

Anyone who was captured, could be captured - by definition. I am not prepared to see one soldier killed to capture someone who is in an armed camp and threatening death on his would be capturers. Not one soldier.

He isnt/wasnt worth it.

Your pleas for due process are a cover up and covert support of him - everybody knows that

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Ummm..er... :shocked: (Awkward silence)

Thanks for the image Alan. I have to live with it now..... You have demonstrated to me, beyond any doubt, that you are the true American here. I thought that Bush and Obama had set the bar for American obsequious behavior to foreigners with the hand-holding and bowing.... but I admit you are the master.

You must think I did kiss his feet. You don't know much about the British do you ? I looked him in the eye and told him what I would do. I spent 6 weeks living on green bananas for that - but boy he shook with fear.

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Why would you vote for Obama? I mean all WE can do is not vote for him. Arguing with Alan does not change anything. You want change? Un-elect Obama.

The only process this guy deserves is an agricultural animal food processor. He was lucky to only get some yankee steel up his khyber in my book.

Does anyone realize what the bombers were trying to do ? The babies they were trying to fling into the sky at 36,000 feet and - 50degrees C ? I agree with due process but only where its possible without risking lives. It wasn't.

That really is the essence of this (or its' the smoke screen the Moslem posters are putting forward).

Lets blow away that pathetic smoke screen

It was not safe to try and capture him - that must be obvious to everyone. Would you like to see your brother or sister killed in an attempt to capture him or rather splat him with some good ole yankee boom boom?

That's what you call a 'no brainer' and ironically enough, that is what he is now ! hah ! gotcha !

Bin Liner, Al Muckywackysplatty, - lets go and get the rest of em. They know it so they can catch a plane back home to New York and turn themselves in now - thus assisting 'due process' in future

Will they ? Not likely - they will stay in their armed camps while their apologists attempt to justify them and raise sympathy for their treatment in the USA

The more I hear of the support and the failure to condemn, the more I feel like sending Rumsfeld and ####### Cheney a Christmas card - and there's me an Obama supporter

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My Saudi boss who was 30 and educated in England, required me to lay prostrate on the floor and kiss his manicured feet. Yes I have been exposed to other cultures.

have you ever considered maybe he had a fetish? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Muslims are discriminated against, hated, feared and misunderstood because

1. Too many of them are terrorists

2. The rest will not condemn the bad ones.

The people that were exploded are one part of the problem, people that defend them are the other. I did not see this outrage for anyone except Muslim terrorists. It is entirely predictable every time a Muslim is killed.

As long as everyone understands that their behavior is the reason for the conditions that exist and accept that...it's all good!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Muslims are discriminated against, hated, feared and misunderstood because

1. Too many of them are terrorists

2. The rest will not condemn the bad ones.

The people that were exploded are one part of the problem, people that defend them are the other. I did not see this outrage for anyone except Muslim terrorists. It is entirely predictable every time a Muslim is killed.

As long as everyone understands that their behavior is the reason for the conditions that exist and accept that...it's all good!

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

have you ever considered maybe he had a fetish? :unsure:

Like Fergie's accountant ? Could be. I don't think Moslems are allowed to have fetishes.

My Best friend in England was Polish. (Not furniture Polish)

He had been in England 40 years and his assessment was that we are very mild and accepting and take all sorts of stuff - but its like pushing back on a spring, and when we finally make a stand, then look out.

When Saudi Arabia opens up to tourists and allows beer, and women to drive, and topless female traffic cops, I may go back there and look him up and finish all that I wanted to say and do. Do more than say actually. I reckon he is still having nightmares - probably soiled his whites

I can still remember the stink of dead camels and the sight of the amputees and the cockroaches - so perhaps not.

When we drove into the port area, we had to show a square yellow pass - we delighted in holding up a Kraft cheese slice while the illiterate guards waved us through.

Not that this put all Moslems in a bad light for me. Being swindled several time in England by people who claimed their religion guaranteed an honest transaction was more influential in that - though I managed to overcome it.

I do like straight talk though and the ME culture does not appear to be strong on that (there, that was a nice way to put it). The BBC and CNN both reported from Egypt that lying was the national sport and I would never argue with the BBC - although it wasn't very PC was it ?

The BBC does come out with some very un-pc things that would not even pass muster on this forum. I remember the BBC reporter Jon Snow saying " I am standing on the banks of the 'Shat-al-Arab' waterway dividing Iran from Iraq - and if you were here with me and could smell it, you would understand why it is called that"

I miss the BBC

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Inappropriate comment and post quoting same have been removed.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!