Saddle Bronc

US Born Yemen mullah Anwar Awlaki now shovelling coal

394 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

These are 'born' Americans just like Major Hassan - whereas I am only naturalized

There is a lesson there for those who see naturalized as somehow 'lesser'.

Oh well, I guess his social security contributions go back into the pot and there will be more medicare to go around.

Mr O is certainly delivering the goods - lets see if we can zap a load more by christmas. Go to it Mr Obooomer !

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The latest I heard is that they hit him with a drone controlled from Langley and also killed a second American in the truck with him.

Good. Two Muslim American Terrorists evaporated for the price of one! Good riddance. :dance:

Ain't these drone things just the nuts! "Ya Tovag Mat, Vanya! If veee had zees, za facists voood neverrrr haf made it to Smolensk!"

Like remote control Quisinarts for Muslim terrorists!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

These are 'born' Americans just like Major Hassan - whereas I am only naturalized

There is a lesson there for those who see naturalized as somehow 'lesser'.

Oh well, I guess his social security contributions go back into the pot and there will be more medicare to go around.

Mr O is certainly delivering the goods - lets see if we can zap a load more by christmas. Go to it Mr Obooomer !

And I am a born American glad to see them pyrotechnically dismembered!!!!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Good. Two Muslim American Terrorists evaporated for the price of one! Good riddance. :dance:

Ain't these drone things just the nuts! "Ya Tovag Mat, Vanya! If veee had zees, za facists voood neverrrr haf made it to Smolensk!"

Like remote control Quisinarts for Muslim terrorists!

It was part of the congressional budget meeting - they agreed to do them two at a time to save missile costs.

Mullah Omar next - I bet he is sleeping with his one eye open.

Now with a clock like that, who could dislike him ?

mullah.omar.text_pic.jpg

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

It was part of the congressional budget meeting - they agreed to do them two at a time to save missile costs.

Mullah Omar next - I bet he is sleeping with his one eye open.

Now with a clock like that, who could dislike him ?

mullah.omar.text_pic.jpg

:rofl:

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I supposedly live in Curry City, but its not as good as the place we used to go to in Stratford upon Avon.

I'm guessing it's from an old Celtic/Saxon recipe.

LOL!

Curry is as Celtic/Saxon as the French Fry is French. ;)

But it is funny :rofl:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Actually, early this morning as I sat eating my oatmeal and perusing the news, I first learned of this story from Glenn Greenwald, one of my favorite gay, liberal, secular Jewish writers and defenders of due process and the constitution. I found myself in full agreement with him. I often do. I'm a fan of guys like William Kunstler too, go figure. They're rather heroic and influential in my book anyways. Must be a Muslim thing, my admiration of them...

You are the first one to protest his killing though - and that is a fact.

Why are Moslems on VJ the first to protest his killing ?

Another coincidence ? just like judicial amputations are exclusively carried out in Moslem countries but it's nothing to do with Islam and its just another coincidence ?

You stretch credibility too far

I think you are more concerned with his religion than his nationality and your appeals to the constitution are a smoke screen for that

If the US govt killed me, I don't think you would waste a pixel in protest

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Gotta love this snippet from the man of the hours blog, and the responses!

Nidal Hassan Did the Right Thing

November 9, 2009 - الاثنين 22 ذو القعدة 1430 by Anwar alAwlaki

Filed under Imam Anwar's Blog

180 Comments

Nidal Hassan is a hero. He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people. This is a contradiction that many Muslims brush aside and just pretend that it doesn't exist. Any decent Muslim cannot live, understanding properly his duties towards his Creator and his fellow Muslims, and yet serve as a US soldier. The US is leading the war against terrorism which in reality is a war against Islam. Its army is directly invading two Muslim countries and indirectly occupying the rest through its stooges.

Nidal opened fire on soldiers who were on their way to be deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. How can there be any dispute about the virtue of what he has done? In fact the only way a Muslim could Islamically justify serving as a soldier in the US army is if his intention is to follow the footsteps of men like Nidal.

The heroic act of brother Nidal also shows the dilemma of the Muslim American community. Increasingly they are being cornered into taking stances that would either make them betray Islam or betray their nation. Many amongst them are choosing the former. The Muslim organizations in America came out in a pitiful chorus condemning Nidal's operation.

The fact that fighting against the US army is an Islamic duty today cannot be disputed. No scholar with a grain of Islamic knowledge can defy the clear cut proofs that Muslims today have the right -rather the duty- to fight against American tyranny. Nidal has killed soldiers who were about to be deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan in order to kill Muslims. The American Muslims who condemned his actions have committed treason against the Muslim Ummah and have fallen into hypocrisy.

Allah(swt) says: Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment –

Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power]? But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely. (al-Nisa 136-137)

The inconsistency of being a Muslim today and living in America and the West in general reveals the wisdom behind the opinions that call for migration from the West. It is becoming more and more difficult to hold on to Islam in an environment that is becoming more hostile towards Muslims.

May Allah grant our brother Nidal patience, perseverance and steadfastness and we ask Allah to accept from him his great heroic act. Ameen

Tags:

Comments

180 Responses to "Nidal Hassan Did the Right Thing"

1. Muslimahpix.gif says:November 9, 2009 - الاثنين 22 ذو القعدة 1430 at 7:39 amThey have now mentioned your name in connection with Nidal. May Allah protect you. Amin
    http://news.yahoo.co...t_hood_shooting
  2. Mohammedpix.gif says:November 9, 2009 - الاثنين 22 ذو القعدة 1430 at 7:55 amSalam walaykum serving under any kuffar army is a contradiction towards islam hamduillah he did what he did may Allah reward him .
  3. Salaampix.gif says:November 9, 2009 - الاثنين 22 ذو القعدة 1430 at 8:18 amMay Allah (swt) protect him, his family, and all those who hold fast to Islam and don't sell it for a small price.
  4. Abu Ghazi Al Australiepix.gif says:November 9, 2009 - الاثنين 22 ذو القعدة 1430 at 8:21 amMay Allah preserve you Shaikh, you are truly of the men this ummah needs. Those who speak the truth no matter what the cost. Allahu Akbar.
  5. Abu Turabpix.gif says:November 9, 2009 - الاثنين 22 ذو القعدة 1430 at 8:26 amShaykh Anwar al Awlaki may Allah bless you for your this timely post in defense of our Muslim brother Dr. Nidal Hasan. The defeatist comments by American 'Muslim' organizations were really disgusting. It made us think what you said long time ago that there will be separation between camp of Eman and camp of Kuffer; I guess we are witnessing that inevitable separation. An incident like these exposes the hypocrites & further purifies the camp of Islam.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

Actually, early this morning as I sat eating my oatmeal and perusing the news, I first learned of this story from Glenn Greenwald, one of my favorite gay, liberal, secular Jewish writers and defenders of due process and the constitution. I found myself in full agreement with him. I often do. I'm a fan of guys like William Kunstler too, go figure. They're rather heroic and influential in my book anyways. Must be a Muslim thing, my admiration of them...

By secular Jewish, do you mean Jewish DNA but someone who is not actively in the Jewish religion ?

I would be more impressed if you liked real Jews (Israelis even), who worshiped in the temple - rather than those who have left the faith

Or by 'secular' do you have a different meaning ?

The more I have thought about this incident, the more I think the US is justified. My example of a US soldier in Vietnam who goes over to the Viet Kong and starts shooting Americans is apt.

No paperwork required in those circumstances and this geezer is exactly the same. If arresting him poses no undue risk to the arresting forces then arrest him - if he is posing a danger then kill him. Police Officers work with that concept every day. Why risk a life trying to arrest a mad dog like this - why treat him better than a black guy (US Citizen) with a knife in inner city Chicago USA ?

Ron Paul and his son would empower restaurant owners to ban Moslems and black people and people with English accents from their premises (liberty you see) - so be careful of unintended consequences when trying to cosy up to libertarians.

I wonder if Malarky had any gay friends ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

By secular Jewish, do you mean Jewish DNA but someone who is not actively in the Jewish religion ?

I would be more impressed if you liked real Jews (Israelis even), who worshiped in the temple - rather than those who have left the faith

The more I have thought about this incident, the more I think the US is justified. My example of a US soldier in Vietnam who goes over to the Viet Kong and starts shooting Americans is apt.

No paperwork required in those circumstances and this geezer is exactly the same. If arresting him poses no undue risk to the arresting forces then arrest him - if he is posing a danger then kill him. Police Officers work with that concept every day. Why risk a life trying to arrest a mad dog like this - why treat him better than a black guy (US Citizen) with a knife in inner city Chicago USA ?

Ron Paul and his son would empower restaurant owners to ban Moslems and black people and people with English accents from their premises (liberty you see) - so be careful of unintended consequences when trying to cosy up to libertarians.

I wonder if Malarky had any gay friends ?

Not sure about your vietnam reference there. What if the soldier was unarmed sitting in a field? at a desk? in his bed?

They'd just arrest him. Your scenario creates a combatant situation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

:thumbs: Well in my book banning them is better than killing someone. Why are we so infatuated with killing all these people. the more infatuation our govt has with killing muslims, the more muslims want to kill us Americans. Had we simply just turned the cheek after 9/11, there would be about 1/1,000th of the amount of American haters, terrorists, etc. We could have spent about 1/1,000th of the resources we have spent in wars simply securing our border with some super awesome technology to make sure no one attacks us.

No one has ever succeeded doing anything on US soil since. Imagine had we just chalked 9/11 up as "###### happens." I seriously think there would be 1/1000th the amount of terrorists and people with such hate for Americans. We screwed up by going after them, no doubt about it. Not only do they hate us 1000fold for going after them, we have completely destroyed the US economy, and I assume thousands of American soldiers and innocents middle-easterners have been killed. A very said day for America. Nothing will change until we completely leave the middle east and simply spend money on defense coming up with super technologies to stop missles from hitting the US etc.

Edited by Ready to do it

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

i wouldn't care if glenn greenwald never missed a seudah shlishit with his grandma or wore a kippah, that wasn't the point. what i meant was there's a wide range of people disturbed by this blatant disregard for due process and its implications for the future. heck, even charles said he agreed with my comment on the first page, lol. it's not because i'm muslim, or glenn lives in brazil, etc.

Not sure about your vietnam reference there. What if the soldier was unarmed sitting in a field? at a desk? in his bed?

They'd just arrest him. Your scenario creates a combatant situation.

or hanoi jane fonda sitting on that nva antiaircraft gun? or ice t singing cop killer at lollapalooza?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

What I am after is some straight talk.

If I were to ask you whether this American killer of Americans is going to go to heaven, what would you say ?

Would you obfuscate and um and aaar - or would you answer yes or no with a reason ?

Can you please explain what the discussion of whether an American citizen accused of a crime should have the right to due process of law (as guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution) has to do with questions about who is “going to heaven” or who isn’t ?

I am not against Islam in general, but only it's cruel manifestations around the world - just the same as I am against christian cruelties

It is denied on here that these cruelties (eg female circumcision/throat cutting/amputations/stoning) have anything to do with Islam, but they are certainly being done in the name of Islam, with precious little push-back from other Moslems who just say "It's not our religion behind this and not our problem"

I am just as 'anti' the Christians who shoot abortion doctors or put unmarried mothers in cellars or mental asylums

My beef is with cruelty and not with just one religion - but I see religions as the font of all this stuff.

Ancient philosophers observed that mice appeared in sacks of grain, and deduced that the grain spontaneously generates mice without any need for mommy and daddy mice. :yes:

So you are interested in posting on threads which discuss your religion and I am interested in threads which discuss my opposition to religion so far as its cruel manifestations are concerned.

????

As I already said, I don’t discuss my religion on this board, and I very rarely post in the religion threads.

This dead idiot is an evil manifestation of a branch of your religion as far as I, and most of the people in the West (there I go again speaking for others), are concerned. I am sure HE would agree with me that the actions for which he was killed, were inspired by his religion

See above re: spontaneous generation.

I don't revile him because he is/ was a Moslem, I revile him for killing innocents and planning to kill more.

The way our law works (or at least was supposed to work) is: You are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Targeted assassinations are a very convenient way of closing a case before it’s ever tried - the accuser need present no evidence, the accused will not have any opportunity to present any defense, and there will be no consideration of any “reasonable doubts.” This is what makes me so uneasy as an American citizen - and it has nothing to do with a suspect’s religion. There are other disturbing issues as well - what about the rights of anyone who happens to be in the vicinity of the target of the assassination ?

So I'm not anti you, or anti your religion, or anti christianity - I am only anti the cruel actions which flow from these religions and I think the 'others' in those religions (you) have a duty to speak up and denounce them

I disagree that "cruel actions flow from these religions," so how can I denounce "cruel actions flowing from these religions" ?

However, I vehemently denounce cruel actions !

I don't hear a lot of that going on - only criticisms of the US gov, which in this instance I totally support.

Then you haven’t been listening. There are countless examples of Muslims denouncing "cruel actions" (I recommend Google, but suggest using the key word "terror" rather than "cruel actions.")

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

:unsure:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.