lostinblue

Johnson's War on Poverty

154 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Ok, fine, call them a yearly distribution to validate the poor choices of some to live in a desolate wasteland.

Fell in love with that "desolate wasteland", and paying me to live there didn't hurt one bit. It was lovely, in fact :wub:

Filed: Timeline

I find it highly hypocritical that we accept stripping rights from criminals but not from welfare recipients. If it's OK to take away rights from some... why not from all?

And this wouldn't be mandatory anymore than being a criminal is mandatory. "If you do this, you lose some of your rights." That's been perfectly acceptable to most people for a long time. I wonder why they have a hard time justifying the morality of requiring welfare people to do the same.

Does someone need to explain the difference between a convicted criminal and a welfare recipient?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

No. Time spent on P&R has cured me of morality.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Does someone need to explain the difference between a convicted criminal and a welfare recipient?

Many are one in the same. However, the difference is criminals get back to work when they're done with the justice system. Welfare folks breed more parasites.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Several posts containing baiting comments bordering on personal attacks have been removed. Discuss the topic, not each other - either directly or by innuendo.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

you're really becoming a buzzkill kathryn. :P

Yeah, I know. It just comes with the job. B-)

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

There I was on the 50 yd line. Bases were loaded so I punted

Did you reach the free throw line?

This post has been self removed to save time

I thought that it was a war on poverty, not a war on Johnsons.

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Many are one in the same. However, the difference is criminals get back to work when they're done with the justice system. Welfare folks breed more parasites.

Despite what you may think, welfare recipients have not, and will never cost us as much as criminals, both in actual costs and societal costs. Criminals have no respect for the society they profess to love. They are not to be trusted, as is reflected in curtailing certain rights, as a precaution for the rest of society.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did you reach the free throw line?

no, got stuck in a sticky wicket

I thought that it was a war on poverty, not a war on Johnsons.

Is this some kind of pathetic Gambit to lure me into commenting on the

this threads topic? Im not some lybian rebel that just rode into town

I do believe it is a violation of toes to comment on a post that has been

removed. So I hope you are not using some stealth fighter technology

to do something like that