Private

Timelines/Immgration Charts

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I think that to join this group people should have to update there timelines. I am trying to see a pattern that the emabssy may have and it is hard becuase people do not updte. The time section should pop up as soon as you sign on; because when people do not update they are not contributing to the purpose of the website. The website is for us to get information from each other. I also would like to see with the pending and issued visas, if we had a disappoved section, that way we see hom much they are disapproving. This would be good for anybody because you can see that they are disappoving this many and maybe if you know this you can get in contact or find out why. When you find out why, then you can make sure you have a fool prove packet or plan better. Alhamdullah I found a very nice woman and she has helped me alot, and I have been able to help someone else. She told me how to set it up what to say she even hleped me write the paragraph 18. She is a wonderful woman and this site linked me with her. But that is because she updated her information and she contributes to the site. I think that we shold all contribute and that I a chart with approvals and disappovals would be helpful. And maybe have the country you can click on it and it will guide you to the groups or the embassy section. It would be really nice if we can get fancy and some of the woman will tell what they thinked happened to why they past or what happened to why they failed. Like large age difference, visitin more than once, etc. Just a suggestion. But this is a great website and my fiance is using it to. I want give a big thanks to the creator and inshallah you will more people. Great website and please keep up the good work. (L)

إركا

[

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree... I see lots of peoples timelines where they just stop updating it. It therefore makes the timesline number way out of whack....

To the Administrators of the site: would it not be a possibility to delete timelines that have not been updated in lets say 8-12 months and purge them out of the system? or at least not include them in the stats? Just a thought

Angela

***I751***

01/06/2009 - Mailed I-751 with Fee (Day 1)

01/09/2009 - Check Cashed (Day 3)

01/15/2009 - NOA received (Day 9)

02/05/2009 - Biometrics Appointment (Day 30)

06/10/2009 - Approval!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This subject has been debated many times over in the past. Have a look through this forum to see the arguments for and against.

In short, participation here is not mandatory on any level. At best timelines give a rough estimate, as each journey is unique.

Best of luck with yours. :)

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
This subject has been debated many times over in the past. Have a look through this forum to see the arguments for and against.

In short, participation here is not mandatory on any level. At best timelines give a rough estimate, as each journey is unique.

I think the issue here is that people with timelines don't update them... not whether or not you should have a timeline.... :whistle::)

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That's exactly my point... I don't care if you choose not to put up a timeline or not.. But don't start one and then never update it..... Those are the ones that I think should be purged out. It totally messes up the "averages" and when you go into Timelines and you want to get an idea of how things are going to take, you really cannot rely on what is there. For Example, Avg Time between NOA2 on I130 and Montreal interview is something like 300+ days... Which I know for fact is not acurate.

That was my only point...

Angela

***I751***

01/06/2009 - Mailed I-751 with Fee (Day 1)

01/09/2009 - Check Cashed (Day 3)

01/15/2009 - NOA received (Day 9)

02/05/2009 - Biometrics Appointment (Day 30)

06/10/2009 - Approval!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think the issue here is that people with timelines don't update them... not whether or not you should have a timeline.... :whistle::)

I was replying to the first sentence posted by the OP. "I think that to join this group people should have to update there timelines. " This implies that joining = timelines/timeline updates, which comes across as mandatory for using the site. I don't believe that should be the case (my opinion of course).

Personally, I'm on the side of having and keeping up timelines but I also understand that many don't and many don't care to even start one. I'm not interested in policing the board over such an issue, especially, as I pointed out, each journey is unique and the timelines given here at best can only give a rough estimate. Too many people take things as gospel here, be it someone getting approved before them who applied after or whathaveyou. The population of VJ is not even close to indicative of the entire system, and as such we can never really know how closely it reflects USCIS reality anyway.

That being said, I do think culling the inactive timelines might help, but then again even partial data can assist some areas. I mean, is my timeline or yours Marilyn (pre-IMBRA) even a valid measure anymore? Who knows? :lol:

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You can search under everyone who has gone through Morocco and see the timelines that have been completed. Otherwise you can PM someone and I'm sure they would be happy to give you info about their case.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
I agree... I see lots of peoples timelines where they just stop updating it. It therefore makes the timesline number way out of whack....

To the Administrators of the site: would it not be a possibility to delete timelines that have not been updated in lets say 8-12 months and purge them out of the system? or at least not include them in the stats? Just a thought

If the timeline is incomplete we do not use the info. We do however keep old timeslines since they have some good data. If they have an noa1 and no noa2 then we do not use that particular timelines to generate stats for that. I hope that makes sense :).

We can also generate charts for popular consulates such as Montreal:

montreal-k1doshistory.gif

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Update: The IR-1/CR-1 visa stat page has an error that instead of showing the stats for the NOA2 (I-130) to interview to showed the total time from the NOA1 to interview. Please check this again and tell me if it looks better (@amarceau). Sorry for the goof!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think if you do not touch your timeline or sign into VJ after 30 days you should be deleted automatically

May 2001 Met online

May 2005 Finally Made first visit

May 2006 Second visit

]uly 17, 2006 mailed I-129F to TSC

July 18, 2006 received delivery notification from USPS

July 21, 2006 NOA1 mailed from CSC

July 26, 2006 NOA1 received from CSC

Oct 20, 2006 NOA2

Nov 15 2006 Left NVC

Mar 1 2007 Interview Date

Mar 6 2007 Visa Granted

Mar 17 2007 JfK POE (enjoyed NY for a week)

Mar 25 2007 Arrived in the my cityb]

I think if you do not touch your timeline or sign into VJ after 30 days you should be deleted automatically

Not everyones entire life centers around VJ and a member may not have anything happening with their case for long periods. Also many that get their visas and enter the US, take a break from VJ until their AOS, or they are waiting until time for them to remove conditions etc etc. The reasons are many. The enitre process takes years, up to and including becoming a USC. Very few spend month in and month out here on VJ for that entire period, but each is entitled to retain their membership and related data.

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

While I would love to see the updates as well remember it is a voluntary site and mandatory anything would prevent a lot of people from sharing their experience, and every little bit of info helps us all. The timelines are simply general guides for us to think or worry about. God knows the waiting is killing us and I just started this whole process. Waiting for my NOA1. I think the previous advice about finding a few people with updated timelines, email them and start correspondence with them is a great idea. I would be willing to do so. Be thankful for what we have and let's not worry about what we cannot control or lack. Makes life less stressful. Good luck and if I can be of any help, let me know, willing to share all I have.

Doug :dance::thumbs:

I-130

2006 09 06 Mailed I-130

2006 09 07 Rec'd at CA Center

2006 09 13 I-130 NOA1 receipt date

2006 11 22 NOA2, approved

2007 02 15 Case complete at NVC

2007 02 21 Case forwarded to Bogota Embassy

2007 02 23 Case received at Embassy

2007 04 12 Interview,VISA GRANTED

I-751- Removing Conditions

2009 04 08 Overnight Application

2009 04 09 Rec'd Application at CSC

2009 04 17 Rec'd NOA

2009 05 10 Called CSC - No Biometrix letter, 45 day Inquiry starts

2009 05 18 Made Info Pass appointment for June 2

2009 05 26 Rec'd response and copy of Bio Appt letter dated May 14, Appt on May 28

2009 05 27 Biometrix-walked in a day early and completed appointment

2009 06 01 Approved Conditions Removed (rec'd Congratulations letter on June 9)

2009 06 12 Touched but nothing changed on USCIS website

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

WELL DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN THE DATA IS INCORRECT :no:

May 2001 Met online

May 2005 Finally Made first visit

May 2006 Second visit

]uly 17, 2006 mailed I-129F to TSC

July 18, 2006 received delivery notification from USPS

July 21, 2006 NOA1 mailed from CSC

July 26, 2006 NOA1 received from CSC

Oct 20, 2006 NOA2

Nov 15 2006 Left NVC

Mar 1 2007 Interview Date

Mar 6 2007 Visa Granted

Mar 17 2007 JfK POE (enjoyed NY for a week)

Mar 25 2007 Arrived in the my cityb]

Filed: Timeline
WELL DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN THE DATA IS INCORRECT :no:

I love this site and the people that did update thank you, but I still think that you if you are going to use the site you should contribute. That was what I guess I wanted to say. What are so private about the dates of the interview, etc. Or what is so hard in giving a review. These same things that people do not update they are probably utilizing the information. It is not fair, but I am the master of the forum; but I am very gald to be on this site. IT is has helped me a lot and I have made alot of friends. Can we a get section that tells you the visa like it the interview date and the approval. And what about a section that tells you denials, admin reivews, etc. This would show you trends.

إركا

[

I love this site and the people that did update thank you, but I still think that you if you are going to use the site you should contribute. That was what I guess I wanted to say. What are so private about the dates of the interview, etc. Or what is so hard in giving a review. These same things that people do not update they are probably utilizing the information.

I have to agree wholeheartedly. Nothing wrong with just searching the forums if you don't intend on creating a timeline, but in order to post, I do think that one should be created, even if all it says is: this is who we are, and this is what we will be filing for and where.

If this sounds like deja vu to any of you... I had already posted this in another thread... so sorry for repeating myself. lol

Mo

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.