janice.kamel

help plzzzzzzzz (K-1 but 'married' - Morocco)

66 posts in this topic

yes thanks all so I will go my way with K1 it's too late to change it right now

Caution.gif

Please (please!) proceed with caution. Do not take this lightly.

**I've moved this thread to our MENA forum - there may be specific regional/cultural specifics that can clarify things.

Edited by Otto

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Look, I'm going to lay this out for you:

1. You do not have a good chance of getting a visa from Casa anyways. They are being very very hard and denying a lot of petitions.

2. If you continue with the K1 while married, you will be DENIED and probably BANNED FOR LIFE!

Serious. STOP.

Also, get your wife on here, and we'll explain it to her if you don't understand.

If you don't want to get a visa, do what you are already doing.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Why the USCIS still approved the K-1 and sent it the embassy while they are married? :hehe:

Because they lied on the forms. They need to cease all activity on the fraudulently filed petition immediately before she gets a lifetime ban from ever entering the USA.

The US Citizen petitioner is still liable for criminal penalties for filing the petition.

From the I-129F above the petitioner's signature.

PENALTIES: You may by law be imprisoned for not more than five years, or fined $250,000, or both, for entering into a marriage

contract for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws, and you may be fined up to $10,000 or imprisoned up to five

years, or both, for knowingly and willfully falsifying or concealing a material fact or using any false document in submitting this petition.

YOUR CERTIFICATION: I am legally able to and intend to marry my alien fiancé(e) within 90 days of his or her arrival in the United

States. I certify, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America, that the foregoing is true and correct.

Furthermore, I authorize the release of any information from my records that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services needs to

determine eligibility for the benefit that I am seeking.

Moreover, I understand that this petition, including any criminal conviction information that I am required to provide with this petition, as

well as any related criminal background information pertaining to me that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services may discover

independently in adjudicating this petition will be disclosed to the beneficiary of this petition.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

thank you allllllllllllll for the help but its so late ,

and sorry for my bad language ,

its to late because my sister has passed the interview today

she was very scared and they asking her a lot of questions and if she is married or not but she answer no i am not married

they say you lie with your husband we know that you already married so you should file cr1 a spousal petition not k1 cause k1 for the fiance not married and she say no we dont know that is for fiance just a mistake they get dennied the visa and get a ban it for 10 years oh my god thats terrible i can't beleive this 10 years can't go to the usa plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we need your help if there is an other solution

i know that is very complicated but if she file cr1 again if she can get the visa or not plzzzz i'm waiting the answer and i appreciate it

this is terrible

its to late

because my sister has passed the interview today
she was very scared and they asking her a lot of questions and if she is married or not but she answer no i am not married

they say you lie with your husband we know that you already married so you should file cr1 a spousal petition not k1 cause k1 for the fiance not married and she say no we dont know that is for fiance just a mistake they get dennied the visa and get a ban it for 10 years oh my god thats terrible i can't beleive this 10 years can't go to the usa plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we need your help if there is an other solution

i know that is very complicated but if she file cr1 again if she can get the visa or not plzzzz i'm waiting the answer and i appreciate it

this is terrible

Can you please correct your statement, did she pass or failed the interview?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

its to late because my sister has passed the interview today

this is terrible

I'm confused.. you said she passed the interview but then said something about being denied and a 10year ban.. why did she lie, why not tell the truth from the start.. you should listen for a change and should have done the cr1 instead of k1, point blank period.. that is fraud :unsure::blink::wow:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

his husband file k1 because his friends told him that is fast process and 100 per cent get the visa because its better than cr1 and his husband file it without say that he is already married she can't beleive that they dennied the visa and ban it for the 10 years plz guys if there is other solution

and sorry again for my bad language

We tried to give you advice before her interview. Lying to immigration can lead to a lifetime ban. There is no way around it for her now. She lied even when they gave her an opportunity to fess up, from what you are saying. There is nothing she can do now. She will not get a waiver. A lawyer won't help. Lying accomplishes nothing. She now has to wait. She's really lucky they didn't ban her for life. Tell her to count her blessings and enjoy Morocco.

thank you sister for the advice yes she is lucky because they did't ban her for life you right

i hope to get your approval soon good luck

Hi all, I want to get an advice right now I and my fiancée are applaying for K1 visa the problem is that's we are married here and I heared that's K1 it's not for married couple and now we are in a very important step wish is poste decision (approval) so I can't change my Visa and we were waiting for 4 months to be in this step Iam so concerned and so sad I really don't know what to do, do any one have an advice or any one have the same situation as me.

Please can I know how long that's take to have the interview after the poste decision

Thanks all

oh dear

the same situation you must stop it now if you already married they will ban you 10 years or all your life of you passed the interview so you have still the time to file cr1 you can change it why not .

good luck

NO OTHER SOLUTION....10 YEAR BAN....

10 YEARS is a lot easier than life-time Ban.

yes thank you very much for your help

Edited by janice.kamel

I'm confused.. you said she passed the interview but then said something about being denied and a 10year ban.. why did she lie, why not tell the truth from the start.. you should listen for a change and should have done the cr1 instead of k1, point blank period.. that is fraud :unsure::blink::wow:

her husband lie on the forms not her

she know that last months and they didn't ask help persons or uscis about that big problem thank you for your help i appreciate it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

** Topic Closed Pending Review **

After review I am re-opening this thread even though the discussion is probably at an end. While there are similarities with other cases and members there are no identified duplicate accounts posting in this thread.

For those who believe that they can 'get away' with filing a wrong visa and then lying about it to immigration in hopes that this will shorten their immigration wait, reality shows that the exact opposite happens. Instead of getting processed 'faster', those who try to short-cut the system and fail to correct the problems while they still have that opportunity because they don't want to 'lose the time' re-applying with the correct visa would take, actually find themselves having a much, much, much longer wait in the end. This couple is actually lucky - they only have a 10 year ban. It could have been for life. Not only is advocating immigration fraud a violation of TOS as well as a violation of immigration regulations - it is also obviously NOT in anyone's best interest, especially those hoping to live together as a married couple in the US.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I highly doubt that the ban is only ten years. What inadmissibility code was given for the visa denial. The only ten year bars in the INA are for unlawful presence and deportation.

Anyway, you can file the I 130 and then a 601 waiver of inadmissibility to get rid of the ban. However consular officers take lying to their face as the worst type of fraud and since the waiver is discretionary it will be ver difficult if not impossible.

event.png

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

her husband lie on the forms not her

she know that last months and they didn't ask help persons or uscis about that big problem thank you for your help i appreciate it

Her husband lied on a petition in her behalf and then she signed a visa application or two that indicated she was not married. She lied. Consequences apply to such a lie. The husband is also subject to fine and imprisonment for fraud and perjury. See my earlier post.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.