jrmejia

Cold feet

123 posts in this topic

my post is a little late...

pointlessthread.jpg

JR was very quick to run to the mods when I posted one on his previous nonsense thread. :crying:

That's OK...Junior doesn't know what this thread is about either...he just enjoys trolling!!! :lol::rofl:

+1 :thumbs::lol:

Thanks Roy...We can always count on you to provide the appropriate sign!!! :lol::thumbs::rofl:

'nuf said :lol:

:pop:

:rofl:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

I'm afraid so...

...Junior has likely whined to the mods by now even though he's the one who shot himself in the foot...(as usual). :bonk:

However...it's been fun!

'nuf said :lol:

I don't think so, a true warrior wouldn't back down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmPH2nTcac

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

JR was very quick to run to the mods when I posted one on his previous nonsense thread. :crying:

Yup...The mods banned me from Junior's last nonsense thread even though Junior's a troll.

Junior's threads are nothing more than a combination of baiting, manipulation, trolling, and fake accounts so that Junior can try to play the victim. VJ member rlogan explains it best...and I agree with him.

I wonder why the mods let Junior get away with his gibberish. :bonk:

Yup...The mods banned me from Junior's last nonsense thread even though Junior's a troll.

Junior's threads are nothing more than a combination of baiting, manipulation, trolling, and fake accounts so that Junior can try to play the victim. VJ member rlogan explains it best...and I agree with him.

I wonder why the mods let Junior get away with his gibberish. :bonk:

many of us wonder the same thing :thumbs:

a poll question. how many posts in this thread will be deleted and how many members will receive thread ban?

Prediction...

Most of the posts and the posters will be clearcut...

Junior will be left all alone in the forest talking gibberish to himself...

Maybe Junior would be so kind as to tell us whether a tree makes noise when it falls in the forest when no one's around. :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning,

Most of you know my age. I am in my 40's. Never been married, no kids, nor live with a woman under the same roof. Hypothetically speaking, let say there is a problem. I have habits like many of you have. When I wake up in the morning, I like to fix my bedroom before I come to work, when I use my home office, I clean it after I finish using it, when I cook, I immediately clean the kitchen, before I leave the house, I check to make sure everything is clean, etc. No I am not a freak. I just get irritated if the place is a mess.

In other words, I know how to take care of myself very well. I learned to cook and keep my neat.

Yes we talk about often but one thing is talk and the other one is action.

:reading: enufsaid

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious question...Has your fiancee agreed to support your home maintenance routine?

Junior, Marriage is a dance that a couple choreographs (together) and perfects (together) throughout a lifetime (together).

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

jr - sometimes is best to go to local church, see a minister or priest for pre-marital counseling. If yer catholic, it's almost required. Suggest you make an appointment this week, have a sit-down with a church human, have a longish talk, get some Biblical input from an expert.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

You're future wife is not moving into your home or habits. You're moving in together.

But here is your living room if you insist on keeping your habits.

I didn't forget the kid btw, he's in your home office making you drawings!

|____________________________|

|_______________________ :blink:__|

|___________|____|_______| |____|

|_________\___:unsure:___/_________|

Good morning,

Most of you know my age. I am in my 40's. Never been married, no kids, nor live with a woman under the same roof. Hypothetically speaking, let say there is a problem. I have habits like many of you have. When I wake up in the morning, I like to fix my bedroom before I come to work, when I use my home office, I clean it after I finish using it, when I cook, I immediately clean the kitchen, before I leave the house, I check to make sure everything is clean, etc. No I am not a freak. I just get irritated if the place is a mess.

In other words, I know how to take care of myself very well. I learned to cook and keep my neat.

:reading: enufsaid

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You're future wife is not moving into your home or habits. You're moving in together.

But here is your living room if you insist on keeping your habits.

I didn't forget the kid btw, he's in your home office making you drawings!

|_______________________ :blink:__|

|___________|____|_______| |____|

|_________\___:unsure:___/_________|

That is why *if* they come, he will have his own desk and everything he needs for his homework or gaming in his bedroom.

She will get a separate desk in the home-office.

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

No one is happy is that drawing. I don't think that's because they don't have separate desks yet.

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Filed: Timeline

jr - sometimes is best to go to local church, see a minister or priest for pre-marital counseling. If yer catholic, it's almost required. Suggest you make an appointment this week, have a sit-down with a church human, have a longish talk, get some Biblical input from an expert.

What would some old gay celibate pedophile know about marriage? :unsure:

That is why *if* they come, he will have his own desk and everything he needs for his homework or gaming in his bedroom.

She will get a separate desk in the home-office.

In all seriousness, even though I'm not married yet either, I think it's very important to be willing to change how you do everything. All of the plans we made may be totally ignored. The habits we have and the ways we like things may be the total opposite of how our future spouses do everything.

Just be willing to see her side.

I'm lucky. I have no good habits. So everything she does will be an improvement over how I do things. :lol:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

JR=KSP...

I can explain better the picture Jr. The illustration of your picture is this: the blue part was painted more and that represents you. The pink paint was lesser in the picture, that represents your fiancee. Meaning, one is frustrated/dissatisfied and it is you. Why? Because you have given/contributed more in your relationship and maybe all, but your fiancee has given you less and maybe no love to you. See the ratio of the colors in the picture? You painted blue more, your fiancee very little contribution. That's why now you're having a cold feet and anxious of your future with her. Enough said. Just my two cents...hehehehe!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.