k1_visa

Missouri Service Center

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There is no Missouri Service Center for the K-1 Visa. The four service centers are Texas (TSC), California (CSC), Nebraska (NSC), and Vermont (VSC). Since you live in Missouri, I'm guessing you will go through Texas.

December 12 2005 ~ sent I129F packet to

December 14 2005 ~ Packet Recieved by

December 20 2005 ~ NOA 1

December 29 2005 ~ Touched

March 9 2006 ~ NOA2

April 5 2006 ~ Packet 3 arrives

April 11 2006 ~ Packet 3 returned to London Embassy

June 12 2006 ~ Interview Date (APPROVED!)

June 26 2006 ~ Entered the U.S. under K-1 Visa

July 06 2006 ~ JOP marriage

September 12 2006~ I-485 Received by INS

September 18 2006~ NOA recieved

September 30 2006~ Married

October 3 2006 ~ Biometrics Appointment (Fingerprinted)

November 16, 2006~ RFE reply received ...didn't even know we had an RFE (INS stated that the RFE was

probably sent to the DR. that did our biometrics)

January 17, 2007 ~ CSC is now processing cases received September 25 (11 days after ours was received) :(

Hi All... I Cannot find the phone/fax of the MSC.

Anyone can help me?

Only number I can find is 1800 375 5283 listed under NBC

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi All... I Cannot find the phone/fax of the MSC.

Anyone can help me?

Only number I can find is 1800 375 5283 listed under NBC

Yep I think this is the main number for all the service centers :yes:

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe?

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/kan...m#anchor1700968

Edited by Canuck Carrie

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Timeline

I'm changing my earlier reply that you would go through Texas, I think you go through Nebraska. This is why no one asks me the hard questions. :unsure:

December 20 2005 ~ NOA 1

March 9 2006 ~ NOA2

November 16, 2006~ RFE reply received ...didn't even know we had an RFE (INS stated that the RFE was

January 17, 2007 ~ CSC is now processing cases received September 25 (11 days after ours was received) :(

I'm changing my earlier reply that you would go through Texas, I think you go through Nebraska. This is why no one asks me the hard questions. :unsure:

The OP is doing AOS.......they already have the visa and are in the US ;) I thought that too initially when I saw their ID of k1_visa

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

I'm confused with your timeline and info. One place it shows you have AOS pending but the time line shows you just filed the K-1 petition in December :wacko:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

The OP is doing AOS.......they already have the visa and are in the US ;) I thought that too initially when I saw their ID of k1_visa

OHHHHHHHH. And see here I thought I was being helpful. Shows what I know. :help:

December 20 2005 ~ NOA 1

March 9 2006 ~ NOA2

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

MSC? :wacko:

Johanna & Peter

Colombia / U.S.A.

I-129F / K-1 Fiancee Visa

08-20-02 - Met Johanna in Armenia, Colombia

10-05-05 - K-1 Sent to TSC

10-14-05 - Received NOA1 by E-Mail (Day 9)

12-22-05 - Reveived NOA2 By E-Mail & Mail (Day 78)

03-03-06 - Interview Date! (Day 149) Approved

03-10-06 - Johanna Arrived

05-27-06 - Married

I-485 / AOS (Did not applied for EAD or AP)

06-05-06 - Sent I-485 application to Chicago via USPS (Day 1)

06-06-06 - AOS Package Delivered at 12:29PM

06-12-06 - Received NOA1 by Mail

06-14-06 - Check Cashed

06-22-06 - Received Appointment Notice for Biometrics

06-26-06 - "Request for Additional Evidence" Online, waiting for letter

06-29-06 - Biometrics Done!

06-30-06 - Received RFE Letter by mail. (Missing Birth Certificate)

07-10-06 - Sent RFE by Express Mail USPS

07-11-06 - RFE Delivered @ 10:54AM Sign by D. Atwell

08-28-06 - AOS Transferred to CSC E-mail & USCIS Website (Day 85)

08-30-06 - Touched #1

08-31-06 - Touched #2

08-31-06 - E-Mail from CRIS & USCIS-CSSO - CSC received AOS Application

09-01-06 - Touched #3

09-01-06 - NOA by Mail Regarding Transfer to CSC

09-05-06 - Touched #4

09-07-06 - Touched #5

09-13-06 - Touched #6

09-15-06 - AOS Approved by Online Status & E-mail

09-21-06 - Received GC and Welcome Letter (Day 109)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Let's see if this helps..... :help:

1)My AOS is still pending.

2) My Local Office is Dallas but there's no way to get in touch with them unless making an infopass,

3) and my NOA states MSC -and 10 numbers. MSC is Missouri Service Center.

Thanks for your replies!

AOS Pending - Separated, Back to my Country of Birth

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

2) My Local Office is Dallas but there's no way to get in touch with them unless making an infopass,

Thanks for your replies!

Once again, there is no Missouri Service Center; however, there is the National Benefits Center located in Missouri. Their contact information is as follows:

Case Status Information/Contacting the NBC

How can customers obtain case status information on filed Forms?

The National Benefits Center is designed to be a support mechanism for Field Offices. As such, the NBC is not set up to deal with a large volume of status inquiries from the public. Customers can check the status of cases filed with the NBC online through the USCIS website (most preferred method), by calling the USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) toll-free number, or by writing the NBC (least preferred method).

Online (most preferred): If you have your MSC receipt number, you can find the status of your case through Case Status Service Online, also available en Español. This service provides you (and your representative) access to case status for applications and petitions that were submitted to the National Benefits Center. This site provides around the clock and immediate access to this case status information. For more information about this service, please review the Case Status Online frequently asked questions.

Calling: You may obtain case status by calling 1 (800) 375-5283, and following the automated instructions. Please have your receipt number(s) ready.

Writing (least preferred): While calling can be more convenient, you may instead choose to request an update by writing the National Benefits Center at:

USCIS-NBC

PO Box 648005

Lee’s Summit, MO 64064

If you write, please provide the following in your letter:

Your current name and address, and, if different, your name as it appears on your application;

Any A-number, which is an 8 or 9 digit number following the letter "A", assigned to you or to your application

Your date of birth;

The date and place where your application was filed;

Any receipt number from any receipt notice issued by INS or USCIS for your application;

A copy of the most recent notice sent to you by INS or USCIS on your case, if you have received one;

The date and office where you were fingerprinted and where you were interviewed, if this has been done.

If you filed electronically, include a copy of your Confirmation Receipt notice.

Sign your request, or, if you are preparing the request for the applicant, have him or her sign the request. Please mark your envelope "ATTN: Status Inquiry," and send your inquiry to the address listed above.

Hope this helps. (I got it from another thread! :) )

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Thanks for your replies!

Once again, there is no Missouri Service Center; however, there is the National Benefits Center located in Missouri. Their contact information is as follows:

Case Status Information/Contacting the NBC

How can customers obtain case status information on filed Forms?

The National Benefits Center is designed to be a support mechanism for Field Offices. As such, the NBC is not set up to deal with a large volume of status inquiries from the public. Customers can check the status of cases filed with the NBC online through the USCIS website (most preferred method), by calling the USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) toll-free number, or by writing the NBC (least preferred method).

Online (most preferred): If you have your MSC receipt number, you can find the status of your case through Case Status Service Online, also available en Español. This service provides you (and your representative) access to case status for applications and petitions that were submitted to the National Benefits Center. This site provides around the clock and immediate access to this case status information. For more information about this service, please review the Case Status Online frequently asked questions.

Calling: You may obtain case status by calling 1 (800) 375-5283, and following the automated instructions. Please have your receipt number(s) ready.

Writing (least preferred): While calling can be more convenient, you may instead choose to request an update by writing the National Benefits Center at:

USCIS-NBC

PO Box 648005

Lee’s Summit, MO 64064

If you write, please provide the following in your letter:

Your current name and address, and, if different, your name as it appears on your application;

Any A-number, which is an 8 or 9 digit number following the letter "A", assigned to you or to your application

Your date of birth;

The date and place where your application was filed;

Any receipt number from any receipt notice issued by INS or USCIS for your application;

A copy of the most recent notice sent to you by INS or USCIS on your case, if you have received one;

The date and office where you were fingerprinted and where you were interviewed, if this has been done.

If you filed electronically, include a copy of your Confirmation Receipt notice.

Sign your request, or, if you are preparing the request for the applicant, have him or her sign the request. Please mark your envelope "ATTN: Status Inquiry," and send your inquiry to the address listed above.

Hope this helps. (I got it from another thread! :) )

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::thumbs::yes::thumbs:

AOS Pending - Separated, Back to my Country of Birth

MSC? :wacko:

Just so members know.....

What is the NBC?

On April 16, 2003, USCIS Director Aguirre approved the transition of the Missouri Service Center (MSC) into the National Benefits Center (NBC).

The receipt number still uses the letters MSC reflecting that. Many petitions are filed there including those filing for AOS and those filing the I-129F for the K-3

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.