171 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

@miraya, thank u very much. I will let u know ven me and my baby girl get our interview date. And yes v r going to chennai consulate. Last year v were so close in getting the interview and tat s ven the retrogression struck! Tat just blew us off. I cant completely belive unless i see the july vb and so on.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Guys incase your pd is current in the VB and if you still did not receive your interview letter..Look in to your embassy website for interview dates and call them up for duplicate interview letter.They might miss sending them sometimes orcoz of postal delays you may not get it..

this is what the embasy webite says..

If your appointment appears on the interview schedule but have not yet received and appointment letter within fifteen (15 days of your appointment, you may request a duplicate appointment letter by emailing us at MumbaiIV@state.gov. Applicants need appointment letters to attend medical examinations and to enter the Consulate for their interviews. If you are waiting for your appointment letter to arrive, you may begin preparing for your interview by downloading the appropriate appointment packet.

PD: March 2011

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

July visa bulltein out march 22, 2008 nice....!

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5489.html

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Wow 7 months forward movement. Me and my daughter's pd was 25 march 2008. So close! But anyways, Thank God.

what stage are you at now?

if you're already NVC completed, did you get an interview date yet?

if not maybe you could ask for one right now?

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Soon I seen this Visa Bulletin, I called NVC and guess what..nice lady told me that get the piece of paper write down July 24th, 2011 at 9am.....visa interview....:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

She also said i might get an interview email within 48 hours.....Thanks visa journey...............I love my wife....

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Soon I seen this Visa Bulletin, I called NVC and guess what..nice lady told me that get the piece of paper write down July 24th, 2011 at 9am.....visa interview....:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

She also said i might get an interview email within 48 hours.....Thanks visa journey...............I love my wife....

congrats! and super jealous! :luv:

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

congrats! and super jealous! :luv:

Dont be upset friend..your one is around the corner...I belive 2010 PD will be back in OCT/NOV, 2011. You'll see lots of 2008/2009 PD will get interview next few weeks, then you can imagine yours too...

US CITIZENSHIP

Timeline

what stage are you at now?

if you're already NVC completed, did you get an interview date yet?

if not maybe you could ask for one right now?

hey our case was completed on 28 october 2010. But how can we get an interview for july?

Timeline

Brilliant! Congrats. God bless

Congrats!

Brilliant! Congrats. God bless

Thanks a lot..:star:

Congrats!

Thanks a lot :star:

US CITIZENSHIP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.