^_^

Hawaii state senator questions Obama's true birth father

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Seems the second paragraph is your summation of the first?

The director of the dept of health says one need only a "tangible interest" to receive a copy.

Is anyone so gullible to think in the dept. of records.. they have no copying machine?

Barry... or anyone with a "tangible interest" could get a copy made.

Where has the director said this?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Could Obama, a self-proclaimed Christian, be preventing the distribution of copies of the original birth certificate because it identifies him as a Muslim?

Fukino says no. The original certificate includes no mention of the president's religion. And indeed, other original certificates from that time don't mention faith.

Obama could file a Freedom of Information Act request to view his original birth certificate and make copies. But at this point, the White House maintains, nothing will satisfy the doubters.

http://www.kcci.com/r/27668546/detail.html

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Could Obama, a self-proclaimed Christian, be preventing the distribution of copies of the original birth certificate because it identifies him as a Muslim?

Fukino says no. The original certificate includes no mention of the president's religion. And indeed, other original certificates from that time don't mention faith.

Obama could file a Freedom of Information Act request to view his original birth certificate and make copies. But at this point, the White House maintains, nothing will satisfy the doubters.

http://www.kcci.com/r/27668546/detail.html

Because nothing will satisfy you doubters. If he showed up to your house to personally show you the document, you would pronounce it a fake. Why should he show it? He showed the short form which displays all the pertinent details to proving your citizenship.

Indy.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Because nothing will satisfy you doubters. If he showed up to your house to personally show you the document, you would pronounce it a fake. Why should he show it? He showed the short form which displays all the pertinent details to proving your citizenship.

Keep up with the conversation please.

We were discussing "if" he could get a copy if he wanted too.

My post contends, Yes, if he wanted too he could.

YOur argument while off-base might be correct, at this point to produce it would not satisfy every last person... but it would most.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Keep up with the conversation please.

We were discussing "if" he could get a copy if he wanted too.

My post contends, Yes, if he wanted too he could.

YOur argument while off-base might be correct, at this point to produce it would not satisfy every last person... but it would most.

Danno, the question of "why" keeps arising. That is because you and the birthers have no need for the information listed on the birth certificate. The only information that would be revealed would be personal details that have no bearing upon his qualification to be president. So why should he show you the long form of his birth certificate? The birthers are so deluded that they think it will conclusively reveal that he is a muslim. Sorry, even if that bit of fiction were true, being a Muslim does not preclude someone from being president (at least not literally).

Indy.gif

Filed: Timeline

Every state decides what they want to call the document that makes one passport-eligible. My "birth certificate" has the words "Certificate of Live Birth" written at the top and it was what I used to get a passport and for the entire K1 process. Hawaii's certificate of live birth contains less information than mine does (mine has a doctors name and siggy) but is still what the state of Hawaii says is a valid birth certificate. It can be used to get a passport, despite what the birthers say.

Frankly, this country desperately needs uniform standards for docs like this. Same name, same contents. But then conservatives would be crying big government ohno!

Filed: Timeline

You know, the interesting and apparently long forgotten thing here is that the only fake Obama birth record was produced by the birthers. Remember Orly Taitz coming out with that Kenyan birth registration that was a blatant forgery of what was originally an Australian birth registration of one David J. Bomford? Those are the idiots that produced fake documents to prove their invalid point and still want to be taken seriously. It's ridiculous.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You know, the interesting and apparently long forgotten thing here is that the only fake Obama birth record was produced by the birthers. Remember Orly Taitz coming out with that Kenyan birth registration that was a blatant forgery of what was originally an Australian birth registration of one David J. Bomford? Those are the idiots that produced fake documents to prove their invalid point and still want to be taken seriously. It's ridiculous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy

indeed...

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A number of posts violating TOS have been removed along with the posts quoting the removed comments. Acceptable parts of the removed posts are returned below (edited to remove TOS violations in some cases). Keep going like this and the thread will be closed.

a certificate of live birth could be generated by hospitals back in the 60's, and isn't worth the paper it's printed on. it is not good enuf to get you a passport. i had a COLB and thought it was real till i tried to use it to get a passport. i got a long form from the dept vital records for about 12 bux instead. why is it that osama can't get one? he ain't got one.

English only outside the regionals.

That's not true - I used my short form birth certificate and got my passport fine. You will also note on the state department's website it does not specify long form passports. It must:

A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

http://travel.state....html#step3first

Well, I quess you'll are calling his mama a liar, Obama can only atest to his birth place by what his "white" mama has told him. I wonder how all of you'll sleep at night, calling this man mother a liar.

idk shooter. didn't he have to have a passport when he traveled to Indonesia as a child? idk the laws may have been different back then. also i'm just going to assume he traveled abroad as an adult prior to beginning his political carrer too. again idk for sure.

Bull. Plain and simple. All I have for my daughter is a Certification of Birth - with less information than the Hawaii short form BC - from the State of Florida and it worked just fine to get her a passport. Same for the birth record Obama produced - he got a passport with it all the same.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Danno, the question of "why" keeps arising. That is because you and the birthers have no need for the information listed on the birth certificate. The only information that would be revealed would be personal details that have no bearing upon his qualification to be president. So why should he show you the long form of his birth certificate? The birthers are so deluded that they think it will conclusively reveal that he is a muslim. Sorry, even if that bit of fiction were true, being a Muslim does not preclude someone from being president (at least not literally).

It's 2011, the election is next year. These birther people need to accept that they lost the election in 2008, change their underwear and move on. This sideshow is ridiculous and pathetic