웃

Thank you iSheep in advance!

88 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I bought 6 online through Apple...I won't have them for a couple weeks (maybe week and a half if lucky)....They will still be sold out everywhere and there are at least 6 people that don't know it right now, but 2 weeks from now (when I have them) will want to get one...And they will pay me an extra $100 so they don't have to wait the 2 weeks.

I only bought 1 at Best Buy but will call the magical store every morning around 11am and will hopefully get lucky and get 3 this week.

Don't forget if you hit $20000 in paypal transactions in a calendar year, paypal is required to report it to the IRS.

I still think your eBay fees will be around 9% unless you are a power seller. Here's a calculator http://www.rolbe.com/ebay.htm

You'll probably sell a couple for more than $1000 though, so maybe you'll average $100 profit each. Good luck.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What happens if you get an unscrupulous buyer who claims that they never received it or that it was an empty box and files a complaint with eBay? Voila, your payment is rescinded and you're out your iPad.

Who's the iSheep then?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

What happens if you get an unscrupulous buyer who claims that they never received it or that it was an empty box and files a complaint with eBay? Voila, your payment is rescinded and you're out your iPad.

That's what a tracking number is for.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

when I read it I thought it sounded like something you'd do to someone :lol:

and then sell them insurance at the end of it. :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Quite true, but if the buyer claims it was an empty box etc, eBay sides with the buyer in most cases. Check out the forums at eBay.

It is nice to talk hypothetical and it actually got me thinking that I probably should have insured it and sent requiring a signature. There is some protection for the seller too and I am pretty sure they can't just say they received an empty box and get the product + full payment returned.

However, without a delivery confirmation they will award the buyer their money back in every case. After looking at some of the forums it looks like there are professional eBay thieves that look for inexperienced sellers that don't provide a tracking number / delivery confirmation.....They know that all they have to do is say they didn't get their item and they get a full refund no questions asked.

On a good note my buyer has thousands of feedback, over 99% of it is positive, and she has purchased at least 10 of these iPads in the last few weeks for around $1,000 each....So the chances of her making a claim against me are even less likely considering there are a good 10 other sellers that sold iPad 2s to her.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Timeline

I know Amazon doesn't accept delivery confirmation as proof of delivery. I don't know if Ebay requires signature confirmation. I know it sounds silly but they say without a signature they cannot verify the person actually received it.

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.