웃

Thank you iSheep in advance!

88 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Any thoughts on this phenomena? I wonder why the iTards don't just do what I did. Best Buy was sold out but lets you reserve one for $100 down...I did this and 3 days later got a phone call to pick up my iPad 2 and paid the MSRP of $829 + tax.

Why are they waiting DAYS for an auction to end and then more DAYS for shipping, and in addition, paying $100 more than what it costs in the store? My theory is they live hours away from a Best Buy AND do not have transportation?

I wonder what the final bid price will be????? $1100? $1050? $1150? Insanity...Why didn't I buy 4 more is the question

stock-photo-one-thousand-dollars-in-ten-one-hundred-dollar-bills-36124702.jpg

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

You received a payment of $1,000.00 USD from....

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items.To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller Protection - Eligible

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

Actually I am a little short on cash so I'm gonna take out what I like to call an Apple Reverse Cash Advance Special....Typically you would pay X% up front in fees on a cash advance....But the Apple Reverse Cash Advance actually PAYS YOU to put $829.99 on your card...

Tomorrow I'll get 1 more and throw it on my Best Buy card and within a week I'll have another $1000 in my checking account for spending $829... whistling.gif

GO iSHEEP!!!

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why are they waiting DAYS for an auction to end and then more DAYS for shipping, and in addition, paying $100 more than what it costs in the store? My theory is they live hours away from a Best Buy AND do not have transportation?

Probably foreign buyers who can't get it in their countries.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Actually I am a little short on cash so I'm gonna take out what I like to call an Apple Reverse Cash Advance Special....Typically you would pay X% up front in fees on a cash advance....But the Apple Reverse Cash Advance actually PAYS YOU to put $829.99 on your card...

Tomorrow I'll get 1 more and throw it on my Best Buy card and within a week I'll have another $1000 in my checking account for spending $829... whistling.gif

GO iSHEEP!!!

That's not bad. I'm guessing you have $90 in eBay fees and $30 in paypal fees coming plus the shipping cost. Is the final margin really worth the hassle?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Nathan, you could make quicker money than that by becoming a phone sex operator or any number of 'easy money' endeavors. What's holding you back?

His name is nathan? What a horrible name!

Timeline

Probably foreign buyers who can't get it in their countries.

I only ship in the US....Excluding those weird states Alaska and Hawaii (shipping is much higher to those places)....Buyer is actually from NY

That's not bad. I'm guessing you have $90 in eBay fees and $30 in paypal fees coming plus the shipping cost. Is the final margin really worth the hassle?

$30 in paypal fees plus $15 in shipping fees (guessing)....I am hoping a HELL of a lot less than $90 in eBay fees....I listed a property for $1,000,000 for a relative a year ago and eBay billed me $200 (I got it credited back after fighting it).....So $90 would seem a bit high for $1000 win..........I am expecting $70 in fees so $100 in profit...definitely worth it if that is the case...

His name is nathan? What a horrible name!

Your name is Sousuke.....I seriously want to blow my brains out after reading your name (ok, just kidding, I don't have any good comebacks to your comment)..

Nathan, you could make quicker money than that by becoming a phone sex operator or any number of 'easy money' endeavors. What's holding you back?

Link?

Edited by Lord Infamous

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I only ship in the US....Excluding those weird states Alaska and Hawaii (shipping is much higher to those places)....Buyer is actually from NY

$30 in paypal fees plus $15 in shipping fees (guessing)....I am hoping a HELL of a lot less than $90 in eBay fees....I listed a property for $1,000,000 for a relative a year ago and eBay billed me $200 (I got it credited back after fighting it).....So $90 would seem a bit high for $1000 win..........I am expecting $70 in fees so $100 in profit...definitely worth it if that is the case...

Your name is Sousuke.....I seriously want to blow my brains out after reading your name (ok, just kidding, I don't have any good comebacks to your comment)..

Link?

We actually share names.

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Wasn't a Mac then? :P

I think the fact that the gift card he got was for $550 was more indicative that it isn't a Mac product. You apple fanbois are funny, spend $3,000 for your laptop with mediocre specs. That a lot of money to pay to have an apple light up on your laptop. :lol:

Indy.gif

Timeline

You realize that $170 for a SINGLE transaction is pretty much a goldmine, right? :whistle:

You realize that there are people that sell keychains for 99 PENNIES INCLUDING shipping to Americans all day long....And that the keychain will ship from HONG KONG.....So the profit this guy makes is probably around 12 cents per item!!! :wacko:

You realize that I purchased SIX more iPad 2s TODAY and they will be sold for $100 profit per unit MINIMUM. :dance:

You realize that iTards are really iTarded, right? :bonk:

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

You realize that $170 for a SINGLE transaction is pretty much a goldmine, right? :whistle:

You realize that there are people that sell keychains for 99 PENNIES INCLUDING shipping to Americans all day long....And that the keychain will ship from HONG KONG.....So the profit this guy makes is probably around 12 cents per item!!! :wacko:

You realize that I purchased SIX more iPad 2s TODAY and they will be sold for $100 profit per unit MINIMUM. :dance:

You do realize that the guy in your example selling keychains for $0.99 in Hong Kong, making $0.12 per transaction is selling them in massive quantities right? You made $100 this week on an iPad, he's making that much every hour of every day.

Indy.gif

Filed: Timeline

Considering you had to shell out almost $900 to get a $100 profit - that's only 11% profit. Lot of money at risk, buyer could say it was broken, open a paypal claim, etc.

Those dodgy keychains from China prolly had a better ROI.

___

Before I lived in the UK, I would buy those wristbands from Hot Topic...I'd throw em on a ebayUK acct. I paid $4-$5 each one, shipping literally cost me $1.

Those puppies sold on avg for ₤20 plus a ₤5 for shipping.

THAT'S a great ROI, NOT 11%

(coincidentally, I'm not an iTard, but I do use many apple products, including hubby's Macbook. It's not too shabby.)