MichelleRicardo

Any one recieve NOA2 after 6+months of waiting

13 posts in this topic

I am a Sep/2010 filer and I havent recieved any update about my case. Has anyone out there, is there any hope that there will be an answer soon. Espically after waiting for 6 months. Anyone recieve there NOA2 right before they was going to put in a service request?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Yea I received mine after waiting 6 months...I received an RFE on Feb first...then NOA2 on March 22nd....VSC going somewhat slow right now...you will get it...Look at my timeline somewhat similar...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am a little bit scared of this process as we are 6 months and 13 days today and dont heard anyword from them...Think we try to do something for this but still dont know yet what to do... :crying:

I am a little bit scared of this process as we are 6 months and 13 days today and dont heard anyword from them...Think we try to do something for this but still dont know yet what to do... :crying:

im just a day after u sep23, and havent received anything yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Mate, i think most people on here feel the same scared feeling, we certainly do, scared of being apart because of someone else's control.. we are too the 23rd of Sept and havent heard a thing.. Call your congressman and senator, apparently when they get involved and make contact with the uscis, the uscis has to respond to them within 48 hrs and from what ive seen on here when people have got them involved, they are approved within a few days.. We are getting them involved at the moment so hopefully we will hear something too.. You are outside the normal proccessing times so try that, ringing the uscis urself is pretty useless in my opinion.. good luck, keep us informed

event.png

Today I sent in the Privacy act form and a letter into my senators office. Fingers crossed I hope I hear something soon.

Good Luck to all of us. Try and stay postive, do as much as you can. This waiting is not fair but stick with it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Today I sent in the Privacy act form and a letter into my senators office. Fingers crossed I hope I hear something soon.

Good Luck to all of us. Try and stay postive, do as much as you can. This waiting is not fair but stick with it.

I have a prediction for you. Last week the callers to VSC reported they were working on the Sept 11th filers. This week it will bump and the following week they will get to your application which will be the next week. So in two weeks they will get to your file. (with or without the call to your Senator)

Your NOA2 is coming in about/ maybe less than three weeks.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I am a Sep/2010 filer and I havent recieved any update about my case. Has anyone out there, is there any hope that there will be an answer soon. Espically after waiting for 6 months. Anyone recieve there NOA2 right before they was going to put in a service request?

Good friends of ours had to wait 10 months, no RFEs, no info, just had to wait. They are happily together and you will be too. Keep waiting.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ours was approved this morning. I was just about to call for a service request and got the text message.

Last night I went through all the cases listed on VJ for late August and September and culled the ones that I thought were probably not being used. There were several that had the last activity date the same as the day created so I tossed those. Others had not had activity in a few to several months. Things like that. It reduced the list for September by quite a bit. That means that the ones that are waiting probably have a bigger chance of approval that it first appears. So my conclusion last night was that we should all hear something soon.

This is just my guess, but it seems logical. The smaller the actual pool, the better the chances of being picked.

We were at about six and a half months.

So hang in there. I really know your pain.

Tim in Tuscaloosa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We filed out paper work around the same time as you. Sent our paper work on 8/31/10 and received NOA1 on 9/3/10. Our NOA2 was received on 3/2/10. 6 months on the dot! Hopefully yours will come soon as well.

K1 Timeline

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

I-129F Sent : 2010-08-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-09-03

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-03-02

NVC Received : 2011-03-09

NVC Left : ???

Consulate Received : 2011-03-21

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-01

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-04-22

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-11

Interview Date : 2011-05-16

Interview Result : APPROVED!! :)

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Processing Estimates/Stats : I-129f was approved in 181 days from NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.