Nagishkaw

Room Full of Hearts

2,073 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

No, i'm not Ok with any type of stalking or bullying--but that's not the point here so please stop deflecting to hide your embarrasment at chortling and snickering and aparant complacency at domestic physical abuse in the home which is made worse ( if that is possible) because a child is present. It's OK. You need say no more. Your complacency and deflective words speak volumes on what's OK with you.

I wish you would.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I wish you would.

...and why would that be?

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Just to clarify your ignorance on the topic IR5, here is a general definition of cyberstalking:

Cyberstalking refers to the act of threatening, harassing, or annoying someone through multiple email messages with the intention of placing the recipient in fear that an illegal act or an injury will be inflicted on the recipient, his/her family or household.

Do try and use some care and intellect when accusing someone of a crime. The point of my post wasn't to troll or inflame, merely to point out how ill-suited the comment was for a public forum.

Indy.gif

Timeline

You don't seem to know what cyberstalking is. You should learn the jargon before you bandy about such labels.

That's true, after all YOU ARE the expert.

IR5

Timeline

Just to clarify your ignorance on the topic IR5, here is a general definition of cyberstalking:

Do try and use some care and intellect when accusing someone of a crime. The point of my post wasn't to troll or inflame, merely to point out how ill-suited the comment was for a public forum.

I forgot, Rob, you are the arbiter of good taste and propriety. Your protestations convince no one of your true intention.

IR5

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

That's true, after all YOU ARE the expert.

Where did I claim to be? You don't dispute the facts, and you're responding from a purely emotive standpoint now. The fact of the matter is, Cassi admitted to committing a crime in this thread, which is not appropriate. Are you arguing that it is indeed apropos to discuss such things on a public forum? If you weren't so blinded by your friendship, you'd see that I'm right.

Indy.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think stating the obvious is far from cyberbullying. This is a clear example of domestic violence, and even if it's pointed out by a 'cyberbully', doesn't make it any less worse. If people decide to ignore that fact because meanies are pointing it out, that's something to worry about

well said, pedroh. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

...and why would that be?

Because there's nothing to say because you've got em dead to rights.

Furthermore, why is it ok for a girl to hit a guy? What makes it ok? And what if the parties involved were about the same size, or even if the man is smaller? Does a ####### make it ok?

Or are we still going on the 'women are the weaker sex no matter what so they can hit men but men can't hit back' premise

Edited by Anita Cocktail

Benny doesn't understand the concept of picking your battles with children. My son apparently was tired and went to bed without eating or brushing his teeth. Benny is trying to force him to get out of bed and brush his teeth. My sun just cries one of his in pain/tired cries. I kept telling him this is a battle he's not going to win or get anywhere with yelling at my son.

Benny was about to go back in there to yell some more and I yelled at him telling him to sit his azz back down in his chair and leave my son alone. He started to walk that way. I stopped him shoving him back and hitting him several times. I yelled at him to leave my son alone.

I think it's unhealthy to raise your son around domestic violence. It's never ok.

Perhaps you two should figure out another way to communicate/air your differences rather than yelling and you hitting and shoving your husband in front of your son.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Alright. This bickering and casting of insults when the serious issue of domestic abuse was raised is disturbing. Instead of reporting someone for being upset by another's admission of physical abuse as if their being upset is an attack, the comments should really have been directed towards the issue of physical abuse. The reports we received are nothing more than person A and B not liking person C and D and making the issue a personal one about their dislike. This is not a TOS violation but an issue of personalities.

Regardless, stop this bickering and stop the personal insults. Anyone continuing this line of discussion will be thread-banned.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Instead of reporting someone for being upset by another's admission of physical abuse as if their being upset is an attack...

There is a certain codependency among the regulars in this thread that breeds the kind of sick mind that would see something like that as an attack. What this thread needs is to be bust wide open and let the regulars sink or swim in the general population. Get them out of the psych ward, it's only making them crazier.

Timeline

Alright. This bickering and casting of insults when the serious issue of domestic abuse was raised is disturbing. Instead of reporting someone for being upset by another's admission of physical abuse as if their being upset is an attack, the comments should really have been directed towards the issue of physical abuse. The reports we received are nothing more than person A and B not liking person C and D and making the issue a personal one about their dislike. This is not a TOS violation but an issue of personalities.

Regardless, stop this bickering and stop the personal insults. Anyone continuing this line of discussion will be thread-banned.

Kathryn, domestic abuse is a serious matter and it warrants a thread of its own. Such discussions do not belong in this thread. There are many people on VJ who are victims of domestic abuse and I do not condone it, however, I also do not believe that anything can be gained by chastising a poster who merely recounted an incident. Any scorn will stifle free speech and is deleterious to any open or frank discussion of the issue. This is not the Domestic Violence thread.

IR5

Kathryn, domestic abuse is a serious matter and it warrants a thread of its own. Such discussions do not belong in this thread.

I like how you think you get to decide what belongs in this thread and what does not.

Delusions of grandeur are just another symptom. Get the help you need.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Kathryn, domestic abuse is a serious matter and it warrants a thread of its own. Such discussions do not belong in this thread. There are many people on VJ who are victims of domestic abuse and I do not condone it, however, I also do not believe that anything can be gained by chastising a poster who merely recounted an incident. Any scorn will stifle free speech and is deleterious to any open or frank discussion of the issue. This is not the Domestic Violence thread.

You are advocating free speech , yet insult/report anyone that posts on the hearts thread that's not part of the normal posters......Either way, it was not merely a recount of an incident...it was an open admission of domestic violence.

All people were doing is saying exactly what you are saying now....That VJ is NO PLACE to be posting that you hit your spouse; and the complacency from the other posters is somewhat disturbing....

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---