Nagishkaw

Room Full of Hearts

2,073 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Why would anyone want to come to Detroit, anyway?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Leave the kid alone. If he's tired, that's OK, he can brush his teeth in the morning. Just tell the kid that he should try to brush his teeth in the morning and at night but one day won't hurt him. Benny should remind him that missing one night of brushing his teeth is not the end of the world but it wouldn't do to make a habit of it. Yelling isn't going to work when the kid is tired. In the morning Benny should just explain that he doesn't want Austin to get a cavity and that he worries about him so he gets a bit upset because he loves him and he only wants the best for him. He should ask Austin if he's hungry since he didn't eat last night. Then he should leave it alone.

Austin has lots of cavities since his dad pretty much hadn't taken him to the dentist since he was a toddler. We found out about them when we took him earlier this year. There are several teeth that need pulled.

Austin has fallen asleep many times without brushing his teeth. I don't know why last night Benny decided to yell at him for it. He told me later that it was because Austin isn't doing what he's told.

Why would anyone want to come to Detroit, anyway?

We went to inner city Detroit for a mission trip back in the summer of 1993

Cassi & Benny's Important Dates

4/19/07 - Met Online ***** 8/12/08 - K1 Visa Received (191 days between NOA1 & receipt)
11/9/08 - MARRIED *****
2/9/09 - EAD Received (78 days between NOA1 & receipt)

4/11/09 - Green Card Received (139 days between NOA1 & receipt)
5/21/11 - 10Y Green Card Received (127 days between NOA1 & receipt)

5/16/13 - Bought our house

9/26/13 Oath (114 days between NOA1 & ceremony)

Timeline

I'm sure you were left with a lasting impression. :lol:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm sure you were left with a lasting impression. :lol:

Someone did break into our rented van to steal the stereo I think.

We stayed at a shelter. Don't ask me where...it's long forgotten lol

Enjoyed doing VBS for the kiddos. Didn't like lunch duty.

Cassi & Benny's Important Dates

4/19/07 - Met Online ***** 8/12/08 - K1 Visa Received (191 days between NOA1 & receipt)
11/9/08 - MARRIED *****
2/9/09 - EAD Received (78 days between NOA1 & receipt)

4/11/09 - Green Card Received (139 days between NOA1 & receipt)
5/21/11 - 10Y Green Card Received (127 days between NOA1 & receipt)

5/16/13 - Bought our house

9/26/13 Oath (114 days between NOA1 & ceremony)

Timeline

Went to VBS as a kid. I liked the lime Kool Aid and occasional cookies.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

No offense, but talking about domestic violence in such a flippant manner on a public forum is NOT appropriate.

When it comes to good conduct, you are the last person anyone would consult. If Cassi ever needs to know how to cyberstalk, we'll be sure to pass out your name.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

When it comes to good conduct, you are the last person anyone would consult. If Cassi ever needs to know how to cyberstalk, we'll be sure to pass out your name.

so you are OK with the domestic violence at cassi's and the flippancy about it?

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Nice attempt to insult Nagi, but once again, you misunderstand. The point of my post was to inform, not insult. If you can't see that talking about commiting domestic violence against your husband is unsuitable for a public forum, then you've got problems yourself.

Rob, I guess cyberstalking doesn't qualify as abusive behaviour. The Canucks won, be happy and move on.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

so you are OK with the domestic violence at cassi's and the flippancy about it?

No, but apparently you're OK with cyberstalking and cyberbullying. Pardon me if I don't give any credence to you commentary, I only seek advice from qualified individuals.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

No, but apparently you're OK with cyberstalking and cyberbullying. Pardon me if I don't give any credence to you commentary, I only seek advice from qualified individuals.

No, i'm not Ok with any type of stalking or bullying--but that's not the point here so please stop deflecting to hide your embarrasment at chortling and snickering and aparant complacency at domestic physical abuse in the home which is made worse ( if that is possible) because a child is present. It's OK. You need say no more. Your complacency and deflective words speak volumes on what's OK with you.

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---