tammy_sheldon

He wants a divorce without AOS

90 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What I mean by freedom and culture is that they are easily swayed to do wrong things whenever they around their own kind, I am a Jamaican and I have seen and heard of many who felt that someone from yaad is not going to tell them wrong because they are from the same country, therefore he might be seeing or hearing someone doing this same thing he is doing. Anther thing is because he could do whatever he wants when he was in Jamaica he feels he can do the same here and we all know not all off them believe in committed relationship and sometimes we have to train them. Any way Tammy girl the decision is up to you, and only you know what your heart can take and love will make us forgive the devil if he told us he wont tempt us again. At the end of the day he will see that the grass is not always greener on the other side and he will never be happy unless its with you, I believe that what God join together let know man put it asunder and he would never allow him to come into your life if there was not a lesson to be learnt in all of this for both of you..

Keep the faith sista and know that God will never give you more than you can manage

Filed: Timeline

What I mean by freedom and culture is that they are easily swayed to do wrong things whenever they around their own kind, I am a Jamaican and I have seen and heard of many who felt that someone from yaad is not going to tell them wrong because they are from the same country, therefore he might be seeing or hearing someone doing this same thing he is doing. Anther thing is because he could do whatever he wants when he was in Jamaica he feels he can do the same here and we all know not all off them believe in committed relationship and sometimes we have to train them. Any way Tammy girl the decision is up to you, and only you know what your heart can take and love will make us forgive the devil if he told us he wont tempt us again. At the end of the day he will see that the grass is not always greener on the other side and he will never be happy unless its with you, I believe that what God join together let know man put it asunder and he would never allow him to come into your life if there was not a lesson to be learnt in all of this for both of you..

Keep the faith sista and know that God will never give you more than you can manage

Wow mi caan n refuse to believe dat -- My husband just read dis...kmt especially at the comment "many from yaad is not going to tell them wrong because whey are from the same country" but watch yah...once again kmt mek mi add kmrct dis time.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok, one more thing and then I'mma go. In no way can I go along with the comment that "they are easily swayed to do wrong things whenever they are around their own kind." A MAN will not be easily swayed. Not a man with a sense of purpose, goals, respect, etc. Hell, my husband has plenty of friends still back in Jamaica doing stuff, but he realized a long time ago that that kind of lifestyle and what they were doing was not the same kind of life that he wanted to lead. Did he cut them off completely? Nope, but his priorities are different than theirs and he (and other Jamaican/American couples/relationships that I know)has the power and sense of mind to manifest his own destiny and what he wants for HIMSELF and for US as a family. And as far as the "training" goes...you train a dog or a bird or a ferret. I don't have to train someone to commit to me. Either you choose to or you choose not to. My expectations will always be clear, as his should be. It just seems that these sweeping generalizations, as if Jamaican men are not capable of doing right and thinking on their own, are really over-the-top, unfair, and unfounded, IMO.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Wow mi caan n refuse to believe dat -- My husband just read dis...kmt especially at the comment "many from yaad is not going to tell them wrong because whey are from the same country" but watch yah...once again kmt mek mi add kmrct dis time.

Trelawany Parish,

Mi and u know seh a wole heep a people hab bad mine. and we dun know, him fren dem nu mus legal and no want him get true B4 dem and live a happy life, an because him just come yah and no know ####### bout dah country yah dem full up him head a crazy things. Mi have proof of a lot of happanings like dat. Mi nah se him right fi do weh him do, but him we wake up one day an realize him fren dem no mean him no good. We all know pear pressure and many of us has been fooled in this country by our own kind. No disrespect sista but a long time mi a see things like dis, people a tell you fi do things because dem a dweet, or because dem a get weh wid it. And to the man of the house no disrespect either an a nuh every body tan so, but like mi seh people got bad mine.

Filed: Timeline

arite mi see wah u a seh bout SUM man but di wah u did put mek it luk like di ole a dem tan bad ... jus caus smadi seh bun fiyah no mean seh u fi dweet r even tek it in -- a no u one a see tings but if a man no wah do a ting nobaddi kan mek im strrrrr88888 on dat bad mine r nat

Mi ago leggo aff ar post she'll figure out what's best for her -- goodnight -- walkgood Tammy

duppy a call mi so mi gaane a mi bed

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Ok, one more thing and then I'mma go. In no way can I go along with the comment that "they are easily swayed to do wrong things whenever they are around their own kind." A MAN will not be easily swayed. Not a man with a sense of purpose, goals, respect, etc. Hell, my husband has plenty of friends still back in Jamaica doing stuff, but he realized a long time ago that that kind of lifestyle and what they were doing was not the same kind of life that he wanted to lead. Did he cut them off completely? Nope, but his priorities are different than theirs and he (and other Jamaican/American couples/relationships that I know)has the power and sense of mind to manifest his own destiny and what he wants for HIMSELF and for US as a family. And as far as the "training" goes...you train a dog or a bird or a ferret. I don't have to train someone to commit to me. Either you choose to or you choose not to. My expectations will always be clear, as his should be. It just seems that these sweeping generalizations, as if Jamaican men are not capable of doing right and thinking on their own, are really over-the-top, unfair, and unfounded, IMO.

[/q

Mrs Palmer if i have made a comment that offended you am sorry, however let me just give you a little scenario about what I am talking about (and I myself have a beautiful relationship with my hubby and know of many other people who are enjoying theirs too). My hubby and I attend a very large church in the ATL area and we know a lot of Jamaicans, and had my husband not love me, he would be in the arms of a one off them right now. She let him know that i have kids and that a man like him needs a woman like her who do not have any baggage and he would not have to pay for immigration papers she would do it herself and give him what his heart desire. Now at this time I was advanced pregnant I feed this woman put up family member for her when they come to the state find her brother a job and i could go on and on, but it seems as if my husband too good fi me, she thinks that why should I have it and she dont. My hubby told me about it and many more whom I had to confront and him had to tell the pastor about. until he decided we should find anther church or move from the area. So am only saying, is not every body mean wi good and sum a we stupid and dont realize it until it too late. so mi neva mean fi push no bady button just a tell my girl the facts.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Since you've not filed AOS yet - you've not sent in the I-864, right ?

Some suggestions.

1. Call ICE (# below), tell them that he's left, and you are filing for divorce, with no intention of further sponsership. This will start a national casefile, but it's tedious to 'get things into it'.

2. Get an INFOPASS appointment for your local USCIS office, and let them know you are filing for divorce, and tell them the circumstances of why you are not filing the AOS package with him. This will start a local case file. While yer there - ask to speak to the Head of Section for BOTH 'Fraud Prevention' and 'ICE' and make sure that casefiles are started in both sections. At some point, these two casefiles will rbe married up together, and sent off to the National Office

3. SEND A POSTAL LETTER to the USCIS office closest to where he is living, explain all, ask that a casefile be started in the local ICE unit and local Fraud Prevention Unit.

4. SEND A POSTAL LETTER to the Embassy IV Unit where he interviewed, explain all, let them know that he came in on a K-1 visa with fraudulent intent.

None of this stuff is automatic or in real time. It takes time, energy, and patience (on your part) to get the ball rolling. Once the ball is rolling, it will roll hard when next he is found (traffic stop, drunk and disorderly charge, etc). The 'national pick up order' will be issued to all local law enforcement, but he won't just be casually picked up, he'll have to be stopped on something else first. At some point, the locals will turn him over to ICE, and then they'll actually do something with him, based on the contents of the casefiles that you got started.

Just to be clear - YOU can't get him deported, only ICE and DHS can do that - the most you can do is make sure that the casefiles (plural) are full of evidence of his fraud. Practice writing letters of attestation, you'll need these for the casefiles.

Good Luck !

This is great advise & should be followed to the letter. Please do not allow your emotions to get in the way of clear thinking. Do not " go down there" & let him know what you are going to do. I feel bad for you & dont want this to become any worse for you. Any info you give him along the way will only serve to help him & hurt you.

I wouldnt spend 10 seconds worrying about his culture while trying to comply with whats good for him. Put yourself back in control of your own life. This guy used you. Its as simple as that. You are better off without this drama or supporting a dog like this.

Timeline

arite mi see wah u a seh bout SUM man but di wah u did put mek it luk like di ole a dem tan bad ... jus caus smadi seh bun fiyah no mean seh u fi dweet r even tek it in -- a no u one a see tings but if a man no wah do a ting nobaddi kan mek im strrrrr88888 on dat bad mine r nat

Mi ago leggo aff ar post she'll figure out what's best for her -- goodnight -- walkgood Tammy

duppy a call mi so mi gaane a mi bed

a so mi seh to she wi figa it out. a right my girl, lol fi mi duppy call me to and mi hubby a laugh afta wi and a walk round like him last him shadow sleep good.

Timeline

This is great advise & should be followed to the letter. Please do not allow your emotions to get in the way of clear thinking. Do not " go down there" & let him know what you are going to do. I feel bad for you & dont want this to become any worse for you. Any info you give him along the way will only serve to help him & hurt you.

I wouldnt spend 10 seconds worrying about his culture while trying to comply with whats good for him. Put yourself back in control of your own life. This guy used you. Its as simple as that. You are better off without this drama or supporting a dog like this.

Ok thats it ,I have learnt this when ever their is a lovers fight, if we cannot say good do not say bad because every pillow have its memories and if she decides to forgive him and get on with it, just remember you called the woman man dog. She did not ask you to describe him she only ask for advice. You too out of order no need for name calling.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Cousin in Florida? come on..

That man's gone, la.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Tammy -- sorry you're having to go through all this.:angry:

now u see wat i am saying ...

miss the news flash.. sorry to hear.. let him go.. he now has a unlimited visitor's visa.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My heart goes out to you! You report him and let them send his butt back over there. That pisses me off on so many levels! While I am going through hell to get my husband here...they let someone slide through with fraud intentions. That's messed up when people aren't commiting fraud but get accused of fraud! :angry:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My heart goes out to you! You report him and let them send his butt back over there. That pisses me off on so many levels! While I am going through hell to get my husband here...they let someone slide through with fraud intentions. That's messed up when people aren't commiting fraud but get accused of fraud! :angry:

doesnt make me mad at all.. people just gotta know wat they are getting into.. some people call this on them self.. running to another country and jumping into quick love and marriage.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.