웃

Why did Muslim God make Muslim Countries so poor?

132 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

These are serious questions based on obvious facts. No, I am not trying to be silly. The questions crossed my mind today and I thought I would ask. Please do not take administrative action against me for posting a serious question. If it is so bad (which I don't think it is) then just close the thread. QUESTION:

Why did Muslim God make Muslim countries so ABSURDLY poor? The following 30 countries range anywhere from 88% to 100% Muslim population. They are THE MOST MUSLIM POPULATED countries in the world. On the far right of the chart below is GDP per capita. Here are some factual stats:

• Only 2 countries (Saudi Arabia and Oman) have a GDP per capita greater than $20,000 (in the top 30 in chart)
  • Only 3 rank over $10,000 but less than $15,000
  • The other 25 have GDPs per capita ranging from $600 a year to $7656 per year.
  • The majority are around the $1500 per year range which is just pitiful.

Does this make any sense? If I was Muslim God I would make the countries with the most Muslim people the most prosperous. That doesn't seem to be the case based on the given data. For example, a baby born in the United States has a lot more opportunity than a baby born in Somalia, Afghanistan, or Comoros.

mostmuslimpopulatedcountries.png

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Ricky Gervais has it figured out.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Your thread is what happens when you take a small-slice-of-time view at what is a very long historical record. There are reasons Western Europe and the US raced ahead of the rest of the world in the early 1800s and those reasons have nothing to do with Islam or Christianity.

What are the reasons? You can't just leave us hanging.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Timeline

Your thread is what happens when you take a small-slice-of-time view at what is a very long historical record. There are reasons Western Europe and the US raced ahead of the rest of the world in the early 1800s and those reasons have nothing to do with Islam or Christianity.

Why not? If the people of Western Europe / US were majority non-Muslim then doesn't their religion have at least a little to do with it?

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

What happened in the early 1800s that caused Western Europe to pull ahead of the rest of the world? You really don't know?

LAWN MOWER

The first lawn mower was invented in 1830 by Edwin Beard Budding. Budding (1795-1846) was an engineer from Stroud, Gloucestershire, England. His reel mower was a set of blades set in a cylinder on two wheels. When you push the lawn mower, the cylinder rotates, and the blades cut the grass. Budding patented his lawn mower on August 31, 1830. Before his invention, a scythe was used (or sheep or other grazing animals were allowed to graze on the grass). The first reel lawn mower patent in the US (January 12, 1868) was granted to Amariah M. Hills, who formed the Archimedean Lawn Mower Co.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Timeline

Why not? If the people of Western Europe / US were majority non-Muslim then doesn't their religion have at least a little to do with it?

If Islam dragged them down, it would have done so back when Islam first started. That the gulf between that part of the world and Western Europe emerged in the early 1800s points to something else as the cause.

If you read a single history book about Western Civ at all, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Timeline

If Islam dragged them down, it would have done so back when Islam first started. That the gulf between that part of the world and Western Europe emerged in the early 1800s points to something else as the cause.

If you read a single history book about Western Civ at all, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Are the initials "I" and then "R" ?

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

What happened in the early 1800s that caused Western Europe to pull ahead of the rest of the world? You really don't know?

Napoleonic wars?

French lost.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

What is this...Jeopardy?

Spit it out! You opened the can of beans...spill it out.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

Timeline

LI answered it. If you want to find out, you can. In fact, the journey of finding out might be worth it. I wouldn't want to deprive you of a learning opportunity.

Of course...everyone has their own theories. Some are just more P.C. than others. I'm more interested in yours since you seem confidant that yours is the correct answer that is palatable enough for VJ consumption. ;)

Or maybe it isn't and that is why you are too shy to share.

Filed: Timeline

Of course...everyone has their own theories. Some are just more P.C. than others. I'm more interested in yours since you seem confidant that yours is the correct answer that is palatable enough for VJ consumption. ;)

Or maybe it isn't and that is why you are too shy to share.

I've already shared. Read.

ps. PC? :rofl: can you say one-track mind.

Edited by \