12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi All,

I'm getting the I-693 Supplemental Form completed and wanted to know what price is reasonable? I've found a civil surgeon that is charging $60 just to do this, while others say my wife needs to get the bloodwork and vaccinations done for about $140. In view of the $140, the $60 quote seems reasonable, but I don't know. Any input? Thanks.

Stan

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Do you have your copies of the medical exam and vaccinations that was made in her home country?? If you do, all they should do is make a transcription.

But I see you're from Cali, so $60 doesnt sound too bad!

Our visa Journey ~~~~ 226 days

Removing Conditions on ~~~ May 2008

Our first anniversary ~~~ November 12, 2006

Timeline

My wife had her medical examination in Thailand, and all I have is a copy of the Vaccination worksheet from that physical. I believe this is all the doctor needs to transfer to the Supplemental form?

Hi All,

I'm getting the I-693 Supplemental Form completed and wanted to know what price is reasonable? I've found a civil surgeon that is charging $60 just to do this, while others say my wife needs to get the bloodwork and vaccinations done for about $140. In view of the $140, the $60 quote seems reasonable, but I don't know. Any input? Thanks.

Stan

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Correct! :thumbs:

All she needs is give the civil surgeon her DS-3025 form (Vaccination WorkSheet) so he can transfer to the I-693A (Supplemental Form). She does NOT need a full medical again, unless it says something on her vacc. sheet that her vaccination history is not complete and it is already time for some 2nd shots (which I doubt it).

If I said something way off, please let me know folks!

OUR JOURNEY

5/6 - I-129F Package sent to Texas Service Center

6/7 - 1st NOA received

6/27 - 2nd NOA received

8/8 - Our process was completed and forwarded to the US Embassy in Rio de Janeiro

9/14 - Received packet 3 (instruction packet)

9/23 - Sent the Packet 3 back to the US Embassy

10/3 - Got my interview date!!!

11/7 - Interview date. I wasn't approved, needed a co-sponsor

11/24 - Sent co-sponsor's I-134 to the US Consulate

11/25 - Visa Approved

12/13- Arrived in the US. POE: Atlanta

2/11- Our wedding!

AOS

04/24- I-485/EAD sent to Chicago

05/05- both NOA1

05/30- Biometrics in SC

06/01- AOS/EAD "touched"

06/03- RFE sent to me

06/09- Received RFE letter - Mailed back overnight

07/03- EAD "touched"

07/07- EAD approved/mailed

07/10- EAD card received

09/13- Interview

09/29- Rec'd Green Card

I-751

06/23 - Packet sent to VSC

06/30 - NOA

07/24 - Bio. appoint. letter recv'd

07/28 - Request for reescheduling sent

08/22 - New Bio appoint. letter recv'd

08/25 - Bio done in SC

08/26 - Touched

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Stan,

We went to a doctor in Santa Ana, So CA for my wife's vaccination supplement. He charged us $80 - $60 for a shot that he said she needs based on her vaccination records from India and $20 for completing the supplement.

AV

Hi All,

Stan

K3, AOS

01-19-06 - Mailed I-129F to NBC

04-28-06 - Arrived in Los Angeles

12-11-06 - AOS Interview at Santa Ana, CA - Approved

12-22-06 - Received Green Card in the mail

Removing Conditions

09-15-08 - CSC received I-751

01-06-09 - Received Green Card in the mail

Citizenship

10-05-09 - Mailed N-400 to Phoenix

11-04-09 - Biometrics

01-12-10 - Interview at Santa Ana, CA - Approved

02-19-10 - Oath ceremony at Pomona, CA

03-11-10 - Received passport

We paid $400 for some missing vaccinations in New York. So $60 sounds good.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

Thanks for the input! I'm off to the doctor now to take care of this. My wife received some vaccinations during her physical, and had some check marks stating not age appropriate. Anyway, whatever it was/is, she passed her physical/vaccinations in Thailand, so I can't see her having problems here... I hope! Yhanks again all!

Stan

Yep.. definitely go for the doctor charging $60..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Hi,

As ong as she has all the vacinations in her home country and complete DS-3025 you should just need the I-693A (Supplied by the Doctor).

I had it done last week in FL - $35 was the cost but i believe it depends on the doctor (quotes usually between $30-$60). NB - any additional shots needed will obviously cost extra

If you need to find a doctor you can use the USCIS site which has a designated Docotr locator.

-Steve

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I managed to get the suppliment filled out for $10.00 in Rockford Illinois ... I was rather surprised it was so cheap ...

K-1 VISA
08-05-06 - Married in Sycamore IL

AOS / EAD
08-24-06 - AOS/EAD mail to Chicago (Day 1)

11-06-06 - GC & Welcome Letter arrive in Mail (Day 75)

I-751
09-23-08 - Sent Package via USPS (Day 1)
01-02-09 - Received GC in mail (with wrong Resident Since date) (Day 101)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I had to pay $ 65.....but I was so happy to finally find one doctor willing to fill it out at all that I would have paid twice as much as well :lol:

AOS timeline:

03/17/06 filed for AOS

03/28-06 touched

04/04/06 biometrics

04/05/06 touched

05/23/06 transfered to CSC

06/17/06 touched

08/16/06 touched

11/20/06 USCIS cust.service started inquiry about case (because it's outside of processing times)

11/30/06 approval e-mail

12/07/06 Greencard in the mail (= 8 months and 21 days for the entire AOS process)

.png

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Thanks for the input! I'm off to the doctor now to take care of this. My wife received some vaccinations during her physical, and had some check marks stating not age appropriate. Anyway, whatever it was/is, she passed her physical/vaccinations in Thailand, so I can't see her having problems here... I hope! Yhanks again all!

Stan

Age not appropriate was also checked in my hepa b vaccination form in the Philippines but the USCIS civil surgeon wanted to give me the shot and the whole physical exams. So i was given TD shot and the hepa B shots, and use stethoscope on me to show that he checked me up. My son had the completed vaccination form but he still wanted to give him a physical exams, so he used again his stethoscope. I paid more than $200 for me and my son. If not, we will not get the I-693 Supplement form. After submitting all the supplemental forms, USCIS sent back my son's supplemental form still sealed, and it is still with me. We got approved and now have the GCs, I dont want to think anymore that the money I paid for my son's supplemental form was wasted, just to make me feel good. We got the green cards anyway!

6/08/05......Embassy received papers

11/09/05....Interview!! Approved!

11/24/05.....Received visas

11/30/05.....Arrived in America

12/14/05.....Married

01/04/06.....<!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->SSN<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> (after 1 week)

Mar '06.......mailed AOS

Apr '28.......Biometrics

Aug. 17......AOS Interview..approved

Aug. 28...Green cards received

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW, THERE'S ALWAYS A POT OF GOLD"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.