sjr09

New Poll Shows Majority in U.S. Say All Immigration Has a Negative Impact

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You accuse me of not knowing the immigration history of this great country. That is an assumption I expected. You say I drink the kool-aid, but the only argument you put forth is regarding jobs. Also expected. You are picking gnat $#*t out of pepper.

You're being introduced to Danno Logic, which is not to be confused with rational logic.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yep. There's an anti-immigration movement that is well document, although not well publicized by the mainstream media, and part of their objectives is to infiltrate immigration websites like this place to spread their propaganda. They are the same people behind these anti-immigration laws like one passed in Arizona and they found the opportune moment with our high unemployment to direct people's anger and frustrations onto immigrants.

Anyone interested in following the money trail should read the reports by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

1.Steve, do you have any members in mind on VJ when you claim "part of their objectives is to infiltrate immigration websites like this place to spread their propaganda." ?

2.MAybe you missed it but... ALOT of people are behind immigration laws such as AZ proposed and a number of states are mimicking.

3. DO you need me to post the recent stories from the LEFT who are sick of the scam the Southern Poverty Law Center has been running?

Try this: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/11/26/923486/-Southern-Poverty-Law-Centers-Cayman-Islands-bank-account

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Yep, starting with Russian brides. What do you say, Danno?

Before we cut off family members, I propose we start with such things as The Diversity Immigrant Visa program which imports 50,000 people per year into the job market for no other reason except... we don't have enough people from that country.

The Diversity Immigrant Visa program is a United States congressionally-mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card. It is also known as the Green Card Lottery. The lottery is administered on an annual basis by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203© of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 131 of the Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 to provide for a new class of immigrants known as "diversity immigrants" (DV immigrants). The Act makes available 50,000[1] permanent resident visas annually to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.

Edited by Danno

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

1. Who gives a s#*t? People that do those kinds of things are beneath contempt.

2. Opinions are like a$$holes...

3. Now you are listening to the leftists?

You sound confused. You point all over the map to support your posts. Got an original thought?

Timeline

1. Who gives a s#*t? People that do those kinds of things are beneath contempt.

2. Opinions are like a$$holes...

3. Now you are listening to the leftists?

You sound confused. You point all over the map to support your posts. Got an original thought?

TEddy Bear are you alright?

Kinda sound like you have a -conversation of one- going on there.

B-)

William Penn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Where was it asked of the respondents whether they felt this way about 'all' immigration? Everything in there sounds like it was measuring attitudes towards illegals (undocumented workers).

I have the same reaction as the poll is primarily about illegal immigration with only question on legal immigrants. Only unrestricted immigration types always want to blur the divide between legal/illegal immigration and this poorly written article is no different.

Two in five Americans (39 percent) think the number of legal immigrants who are allowed to relocate in the U.S. should decrease, while only 15 percent favor an increase," the pollster reported.

A minority want to reduce legal immigration which seems positive in nation that's had over 9% unemployment for two years.

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Because opinion is more important than fact?

No. Because when asked to name a country that begins with the letter "U", 72% (that IS a majority) of 12th graders surveyed answered "Yugoslavia". Most of them were Democrats.

People in general do not understand the difference between immigration which is legal and illegal presence, which is illegal. Opinion polls of the general public on political issues is usually mainly for comic relief.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

No. Because when asked to name a country that begins with the letter "U", 72% (that IS a majority) of 12th graders surveyed answered "Yugoslavia". Most of them were Democrats.

I call bs, most 12th graders aren't old enough to register to vote. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yep, starting with Russian brides. What do you say, Danno?

Why stop importing pretty women? Sheeeesh.

Wannabes. :rofl:

I added the part about being Democrats.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

maybe acorn fixed that...... :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!