Jenn!

Women raped in mass attack in Congo

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Wiki is not your friend. :no:

numbers are closer to around 10,000 at this point in time and growing.

The next big war we have won't be in China like many think, it will be in Africa... though, the Chinese will play a big part and we will be against them and the militant groups in Africa.

The resource that are there are abundant and we'll be damned if we're going to allow the Chinese to have them.

I think Charles was stationed there

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wiki is not your friend. :no:

numbers are closer to around 10,000 at this point in time and growing.

The next big war we have won't be in China like many think, it will be in Africa... though, the Chinese will play a big part and we will be against them and the militant groups in Africa.

The resource that are there are abundant and we'll be damned if we're going to allow the Chinese to have them.

i'll wait for you to back that up with a link. :clock:

10k btw is just under a full division.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:pop:

Interesting discussion. I'm leaning towards Paul, which shocks me to no end.

It doesn't shock me. You're doing your level best on other threads to minimize the threat posed by Islamic fundamentalist terrorism, so of course you'd try to imply we deserved to be hit on 9/11. I do wonder what your angle is - this can't just be about Park51.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

this has gone on for a very very long time.

It's hardly even news anymore....

I was one of the first people when 9/11 happened to come out and say "who the hell cares?" because of the ####### that's been going on in Africa for the past couple of decades...

We sit by blind as a bat to the atrocities taking place all around the world, and then we get up in arms when 3,000 of our citizens get killed? Please... It's peanuts in comparison.

I care very much about both 9/11 and the problems in Africa.

I hope your words don't reflect your true feelings. If they do I feel very sorry for you!

Timeline

June 10, 2008

U.S. Marines at Camp Lemonier -- the only American military base on the African continent -- spend much of their time vaccinating livestock, repairing schools and giving medical training.

The camp, just 10 miles north of the Somali border, began as a French Foreign Legion outpost, but the Djibouti government agreed in 2002 to let the U.S. military establish a base for counterterrorism and humanitarian missions in the Horn of Africa.

The 1,800 U.S. troops in Djibouti spend just a fraction of their time on military tasks, such as locating and removing land mines. They conduct civil affairs operations in seven East African countries -- seen as an antidote to extremism.

The reluctance of African leaders to host a U.S. military facility, however, has hampered selection of a headquarters location for AFRICOM. Liberia, so far, is the only African country to offer. For now, AFRICOM is based in Stuttgart, Germany.

link

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I 'cared' that it happened here, BUT at the same time felt the average American was so ignorant of what's going on in the world around them... I told everyone I felt we deserved the attack to wake us the hell up to what was going on out there... Granted it didn't wake us up at all and just turned people into little war mongers who want to kill everything in the middle east.

If I follow the logic here, if the women in Congo are not aware of what's going on around then world, then you would say that they deserve what happened to them??

Timeline

Where will the command's headquarters be located? Are you considering a location in Africa?

For now, U.S. Africa Command uses existing facilities at Kelley Barracks, Stuttgart, Germany. The U.S. government is deliberating with partner nations to determine the best presence for U.S. Africa Command.

africom.mil homepage

Personnel: U.S. Africa Command projects a staff of 1,300 personnel for its headquarters and joint subordinate activities, half of whom are civilian employees, including representatives from non-military agencies of the U.S. government. As of September 1, 2009, more than 1,200 personnel were assigned.

africom.mil homepage

so, as you were saying about wiki? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

If I follow the logic here, if the women in Congo are not aware of what's going on around then world, then you would say that they deserve what happened to them??

There is no logic here to follow. Maybe a shadow of a logical argument but not one with any real logic left in it!

Timeline

Charles,

I bet Paul is going to come back and tell you that the 10,000 troops that are there are there covertly and he only knows about it because he is in fact Pfc. Manning's secret gay lover.

it should be interesting watching him try to come up with 10k in troops, as that's 1/10 of the current active army force :rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

There is no logic here to follow. Maybe a shadow of a logical argument but not one with any real logic left in it!

I'm just angry. There's a lot of things that can be said about this country and the government here. But to say that we deserved 9/11 is wrong. Innocent people do not deserve to die.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm just angry. There's a lot of things that can be said about this country and the government here. But to say that we deserved 9/11 is wrong. Innocent people do not deserve to die.

I've said this before in other threads. The only way to truly send a message is for innocent people to die. You want to really make people angry, you hurt those who feel they have done nothing wrong.

Our government especially, is a product of us. Therefore we are responsible for its actions. Is this not the liberal philosophy that is preached each and every day with regards to how we all need to pay more taxes? How it's our responsibility? The road works both ways. It's us who pay for he evils committed by our government, whether we support those evils or not. That is how the world works. That is how the world has always worked. The only difference comes when a people raise up against their own government. That's a different situation entirely though.

3,000 people? Realy? Boo effing hoo.... More people die in car accidents every year and by a multitude of diseases. Like I said though, that number is also a microscopic one compared to the millions who die every year not in this country. Look at the turmoil south of the border. Our neighbor, our alleged ally in Mexico is having thousands of people killed down there. Do we care? Hell no we don't. We're too busy fighting in the middle east. We're too busy worrying more about things that don't really matter at the end of the day. We're LUCKY it was only 3,000 people that died in those buildings, VERY LUCKY.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Our government especially, is a product of us. Therefore we are responsible for its actions.

You might as well be bin Laden's speech writer.

Here is an excerpt from a letter he wrote in 2002. The excerpt addresses the claim that attacks on American civilians can not be justified.

(3) You may then dispute that all the above does not justify aggression against civilians, for crimes they did not commit and offenses in which they did not partake:

(a) This argument contradicts your continuous repetition that America is the land of freedom, and its leaders in this world. Therefore,
the American people are the ones who choose their government by way of their own free will
; a choice which stems from their agreement to its policies. Thus
the American people have chosen, consented to, and affirmed their support for the Israeli oppression of the Palestinians
, the occupation and usurpation of their land, and its continuous killing, torture, punishment and expulsion of the Palestinians. The American people have the ability and choice to refuse the policies of their Government and even to change it if they want.

(b)
The American people are the ones who pay the taxes which fund the planes that bomb us in Afghanistan, the tanks that strike and destroy our homes in Palestine, the armies which occupy our lands
in the Arabian Gulf, and the fleets which ensure the blockade of Iraq. These tax dollars are given to Israel for it to continue to attack us and penetrate our lands. So the American people are the ones who fund the attacks against us, and they are the ones who oversee the expenditure of these monies in the way they wish, through their elected candidates.

© Also
the American army is part of the American people. It is this very same people who are shamelessly helping the Jews fight against us

(d) The American people are the ones who employ both their men and their women in the American Forces which attack us.

(e) This is why
the American people cannot be not innocent of all the crimes committed by the Americans and Jews
against us.