46 posts in this topic

Get emailing guys!!!!!! 1 word of advice though only the petitioner can call/email for privacy and data protection - i got told to go away and so I ahd to forward the email to Matt to then email straight on to them as they wont take enquries from the beneficiary so if like me your OH needs a kick up the butt and u do all the chasing but they are the petitioner - forward it to them first then get them to send it to vermont from there email and there name!!!

I129F Petition Sent: End of June '10
NOA1 - 17th July '10
Touches - 23rd July & 3rd October '10
NOA2 - 30th December '10 - A great new yr gift
NVC Rec'd - 4th January '11
NVC Sent - 5th January '11
Embassy Received - 8th January '11
Embassy Recorded - 11th January '11
Packet 3 Forms sent - 11th January '11
Visa Fee Paid - 18th January '11
Packet 3 Forms Logged - 24th January '11
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11
Embassy Received Medical Results - 15th February '11
London Consulate K1 Visa Interview - 11th March '11
JFK Port of Entry - 24th March '11

Removal Of Conditions.

Petition Signed for - 26th August 2013

Check Cashed - 11th September 2013

NOA1 -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Get emailing guys!!!!!! 1 word of advice though only the petitioner can call/email for privacy and data protection - i got told to go away and so I ahd to forward the email to Matt to then email straight on to them as they wont take enquries from the beneficiary so if like me your OH needs a kick up the butt and u do all the chasing but they are the petitioner - forward it to them first then get them to send it to vermont from there email and there name!!!

okiesgood.gifgot itgood.gif

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I can't e-mail yet, as I am only at T+ 3 months., 1 week. But yes, I will get on it when the time comes. And since between me and Elena, I am the petitioner and the loudmouth, no problem there.

BTW I am from NY too, so ,maybe after Elena gets here (if I do not die of old age in the interim). we can meet up some time.

Timeline

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-07-23

Touch: 2010-08-02

Touch: 2010-10-03

NOA2: 2010-01-10

Interview: 2011-02-08 - Approved

Visa Printed: 2011-02-10

Sent to 2Go: 2011-02-14 (scheduled for noon delivery as per consulate)

Pckup @ 2Go: 2011-02-15 (Will hold at routing Hub for same day pick up)

POE (LAX): 2011-02-16

Just be patient... I had about enough of calling and BS. And today I just found out I was approved on the 3rd. Yours is probably coming in soon... also try speaking to someone higher up. Call back in a couple of days and ask for your call to be escalated. Good luck!

I feel your pain. The average waiting time for approval is 5 months. Good luck.

blk-preg.png

Hi Guys,

So I called last week to USCIS since my 5 months got over, they gave me a confirmation number and said someone will contact you within "30 days".

I got an email from USCIS today saying they received my special request and it is currently "under review" and they will respond to me in "60 days" - what the hell is this? So now I am suppose to screw myself for another 60 days???

Did anyone got an email like this???

I129F sent - 7/23/2010

NOA1 - 7/28/2010

Touched - 10/3/2010

REALESTATE BROKER & MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR

STATE OF CALIFORNIA

12fa14f592.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This was the email I sent to Vermont directly as we were getting no where with the call centre. Other than call back in 30 days, call back in 60 days and one nonce who said he couldnt even find the petition and asked was I sure I filed for a I129F!!!! I recommend emailing them directly and it took 6 days to get a response.

''The previous email was submitted by the petitioner, Mr Matthew Poletto. He has called many times to the national centre and all they can offer is a answer which 1) doesn't make any sense 2) to contact you directly, of which I am trying to do. The channels of communication for this procedure is something that really lacks any postive remarks on my part. The national centre does not know any relevant information on our petition and simply reads from the script that they are told to do. And to think, the money we paid for this is taken so quickly, yet we are still waiting after the deadline and not given one decent update. Any private business that would operate this way would be out of business within a week.

Again, I will re-iterate, the phone line that is contactable does not provide any useful information and this has now well past its 5 month deadline. I am in contact with my congressman, of which is making an enquiry on our behalf. This petition needs immediate attention. I will not stop emailing or calling until someone, of either some authority or knowledge, gives us an answer of when this will be looked at. Something of which should of already been done.

I would appriciate a response that gives us some decent information about our overdue pending petition.

Thank you

This sounded very professional and perfect to send!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I guess I feel right now that it can't get worse...right? So I should be in good shape! 5 months or less!

I want to see the curve go back down. March? Here I come! ^^ If she isn't here for the midnight sun I am confident I will go crazy.

I'm just trying to be cheerful... It is pretty depressing to see people getting NOA2s 5 months to the day. That is just insulting. It looks like they are sitting on them and waiting.

What happened to the good ol' 3 month visas?

10/31/2010 - 12:05AM (Seoul Time) : Proposed, she said yes
11/1/2010 - 8:17PM (Seoul Time)   : Her father approved
12/3/2010 - 1:26PM (Alaska Time)  : 2lb I-129F package left my office
12/6/2010 - 8:39AM (Central Time) : Package arrived in Lewisville Texas
12/8/2010 - 9:12PM (Alaska Time)  : First USCIS text message
12/8/2010 - 9:12PM (Alaska Time)  : First USCIS e-mail notification, headed to CSC
12/8/2010 - 9:14PM (Alaska Time)  : Second USCIS e-mail notification
12/8/2010 - 9:15PM (Alaska Time)  : Second USCIS text message
12/9/2010 -                       : Check processed at JP Morgan
12/10/2010 -                      : Check processed at my bank
x/x/xxxx - Married?

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

Wow, to all offering information, this really good stuff to know, thanks for sharing!

I-751 Removal of Conditions sent - 9/7/13

NOA1 received - 9/17/13

Biometrics appointment - 10/8/13

Removal of Conditions approved - 12/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Right thats me sent off an email for Rach to then send.. now will the reply be 30 days or 60 days!!

Cheers Lucy.. took some really good points from your mail..

Met - September 13 2007 in Birmingham Alabama

Engaged - February 12 2010 in Linlithgow Palace, Scotland

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

Medical Passed - March 15

Interview - April 12.. = APPROVED!!!!!!

Timeline

Right thats me sent off an email for Rach to then send.. now will the reply be 30 days or 60 days!!

Cheers Lucy.. took some really good points from your mail..

we just got an email from our last mail to call them after 60 dayswacko.gifblink.gifwacko.gif

any update on yours?

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

got the same email too and it pissed me off thinking that u cant call them till another 60 F-king days??? they are getting more & more ridiculous!!!mad.gifmad.gifheadbonk.gif

I feel your frustration ! At least you was lucky enough to have the order request gone through. My 5 months was Dec23rd. And still yesteray I could not put the service request through becouse the system responded .. I NEED TO WAIT 13 MORE DAYS !!! This VSC need to get their Stuff together for not saying something else...

04/29/06 - Meet in Dom. Rep.

05/01/06 - Our first date

10/30/06 - Living together

08/03/07 - Back to USA

12/01/07 - Back to DR (one Week)

02/01/08 - Back DR ( one week )

04/29/09 - Back to DR ( 3 days )

02/27/10 - Back to DR ( 16 days )

07/15/10 - 129F sent to USCIS

07/23/10 - NOA1

10/06/10 - Touched

01/13/11 - Service Request Form

Timeline

Hi Guys,

So I called last week to USCIS since my 5 months got over, they gave me a confirmation number and said someone will contact you within "30 days".

I got an email from USCIS today saying they received my special request and it is currently "under review" and they will respond to me in "60 days" - what the hell is this? So now I am suppose to screw myself for another 60 days???

Did anyone got an email like this???

I129F sent - 7/23/2010

NOA1 - 7/28/2010

Touched - 10/3/2010

Got the same email yesterday. I tried that email address that Lucy NY gave, but when I emailed, they had not yet responded to USCIS's inquiry on the status, so they just told me to wait until I got a response from that inquiry. That's when I got the "wait 60 days" response :wacko:

11-30-08 Met on christianpenpals.com
05-27-10 Met for 1st time in person in Philippines
06-02-10 Proposed...She said "yes"!!!
K1:
07-12-10 NOA1 sent

07-17-10 NOA1 received
01-04-11 NOA2 - Finally!!!
01-07-11 NVC received
01-10-11 NVC sent to consulate/embassy (Manila)
01-10-11 NOA2 hardcopy (mail)
01-12-11 Embassy received
01-31-11 Medical Day 1
02-01-11 Medical Day 2: Passed!!!
02-04-11 Interview: Approved! (Thank you, Lord!)
02-10-11 2GO received visa from embassy
02-14-11 Visa in hand (picked up at 2GO branch)
02-17-11 CFO sticker for passport
03-10-11 Arrived in U.S. with my fiancee
05-14-11 Wedding

AOS:
06-13-11 Filed I-485
06-21-11 NOA 1 (Mobile/Email)
07-07-11 Transfer date (California Service Center)
07-22-11 Biometrics
08-12-11 Approved!
08-18-11 Approval and green card received in mail

Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the LORD!"

Romans 8:18 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

My fiance was just asked to call back in 20 days. 5 month mark was end of Dec. Hmm... Now I am at a lost what to do next.

:::::

www.yamashitariki.com :::::

writings . music . art . film . photography

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My fiance was just asked to call back in 20 days. 5 month mark was end of Dec. Hmm... Now I am at a lost what to do next.

They told me the same thing, but I waited 30 days then they looked at the case. According to their rules it has to be out of the normal for 1 month. For me that was 5+1 before I could even call them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.