46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys,

So I called last week to USCIS since my 5 months got over, they gave me a confirmation number and said someone will contact you within "30 days".

I got an email from USCIS today saying they received my special request and it is currently "under review" and they will respond to me in "60 days" - what the hell is this? So now I am suppose to screw myself for another 60 days???

Did anyone got an email like this???

I129F sent - 7/23/2010

NOA1 - 7/28/2010

Touched - 10/3/2010

If u read through the July VSC forum, there is a few u will see there is still July filers waiting all getting the same response, it does indeed suck balls :(

I129F Petition Sent: End of June '10
NOA1 - 17th July '10
Touches - 23rd July & 3rd October '10
NOA2 - 30th December '10 - A great new yr gift
NVC Rec'd - 4th January '11
NVC Sent - 5th January '11
Embassy Received - 8th January '11
Embassy Recorded - 11th January '11
Packet 3 Forms sent - 11th January '11
Visa Fee Paid - 18th January '11
Packet 3 Forms Logged - 24th January '11
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11
Embassy Received Medical Results - 15th February '11
London Consulate K1 Visa Interview - 11th March '11
JFK Port of Entry - 24th March '11

Removal Of Conditions.

Petition Signed for - 26th August 2013

Check Cashed - 11th September 2013

NOA1 -

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Write to your Congress Member. Their calls are taken much more seriously than yours. If enough of us do that, eventually there will be enough chatter in the Halls of Congress to want to get something useful done.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Welcome to the misinformation line, standard response when at the processing time is to give it 30 days beyond the processing date before calling, and then they may look into it.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

what the hell is this? So now I am suppose to screw myself for another 60 days???

:rofl:

Sorry...but this has me rolling...hang in there, I'm sure it will be much less than that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

got the same email too and it pissed me off thinking that u cant call them till another 60 F-king days??? they are getting more & more ridiculous!!!mad.gifmad.gifheadbonk.gif

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

These posts are so frustrating. YES get a hold of your congressman, it helped us for sure. I wish when I move to the USA that I could get a job at the USCIS and TURN THAT PLACE UPSIDE DOWN!!! GRRRRRR :devil:

Feb 14, 2010 - Engaged :-)
Apr 17, 2010 - Married
May 24, 2010 - I-130 Sent to USCIS
Oct 20, 2010 - : I-130 NOA2 APPROVED..GOD IS GOOD!!!!! smile.png
Oct 26, 2010 : NVC Received
Dec 06, 2010 - Case Complete at NVC
Jan 24, 2011 - Medical exam
Feb 24, 2011 - Passed, welcome to USA
Mar 04, 2011 - POE - Detroit, MI
Mar 14, 2011 - SSN# Rec'd
Mar 24, 2011 - smile.png GC and Welcome Letter
Sept 19, 2011- Filed I-130 for my son (his step son)
June 14, 2013-APPROVED, 10 YR GC IN THE MAIL

Mar 3, 2014- N-400

May 12, 2014 Interview for Citizenship- PASSED!

June 12th, USA citizen - Oath Ceremony...all done here!!

Timeline

Don't get deterred by the stupid form letter. That is exactly what they want, hoping you will just shrivel up and blow away. Keep calling. Just come up with a credible reason to call each time like "People with NOA1 2 weeks later than mine are now getting NOA2. What's going on?"

This was the email I sent to Vermont directly as we were getting no where with the call centre. Other than call back in 30 days, call back in 60 days and one nonce who said he couldnt even find the petition and asked was I sure I filed for a I129F!!!! I recommend emailing them directly and it took 6 days to get a response.

''The previous email was submitted by the petitioner, Mr Matthew Poletto. He has called many times to the national centre and all they can offer is a answer which 1) doesn't make any sense 2) to contact you directly, of which I am trying to do. The channels of communication for this procedure is something that really lacks any postive remarks on my part. The national centre does not know any relevant information on our petition and simply reads from the script that they are told to do. And to think, the money we paid for this is taken so quickly, yet we are still waiting after the deadline and not given one decent update. Any private business that would operate this way would be out of business within a week.

Again, I will re-iterate, the phone line that is contactable does not provide any useful information and this has now well past its 5 month deadline. I am in contact with my congressman, of which is making an enquiry on our behalf. This petition needs immediate attention. I will not stop emailing or calling until someone, of either some authority or knowledge, gives us an answer of when this will be looked at. Something of which should of already been done.

I would appriciate a response that gives us some decent information about our overdue pending petition.

Thank you

NOA1 - 17th July '10
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11

Removal Of Conditions.

NOA1 -

Timeline

This was the email I sent to Vermont directly as we were getting no where with the call centre. Other than call back in 30 days, call back in 60 days and one nonce who said he couldnt even find the petition and asked was I sure I filed for a I129F!!!! I recommend emailing them directly and it took 6 days to get a response.

''The previous email was submitted by the petitioner, Mr Matthew Poletto. He has called many times to the national centre and all they can offer is a answer which 1) doesn't make any sense 2) to contact you directly, of which I am trying to do. The channels of communication for this procedure is something that really lacks any postive remarks on my part. The national centre does not know any relevant information on our petition and simply reads from the script that they are told to do. And to think, the money we paid for this is taken so quickly, yet we are still waiting after the deadline and not given one decent update. Any private business that would operate this way would be out of business within a week.

Again, I will re-iterate, the phone line that is contactable does not provide any useful information and this has now well past its 5 month deadline. I am in contact with my congressman, of which is making an enquiry on our behalf. This petition needs immediate attention. I will not stop emailing or calling until someone, of either some authority or knowledge, gives us an answer of when this will be looked at. Something of which should of already been done.

I would appriciate a response that gives us some decent information about our overdue pending petition.

Thank you

great letter! which email add of vermont exactly did u send to if i may ask?

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

I used - VSC.Ncscfollowup@dhs.gov -i dont even know where i found it now - think on USCIS website some where, the email above was the second one I sent, the first one I got a reply saying go away about 6 days after, i then sent this. I gave up on the call centre until the night before approval when our call was taken by a senior member of staff. We tried all angles. :wacko:

NOA1 - 17th July '10
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11

Removal Of Conditions.

NOA1 -

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi Guys,

So I called last week to USCIS since my 5 months got over, they gave me a confirmation number and said someone will contact you within "30 days".

I got an email from USCIS today saying they received my special request and it is currently "under review" and they will respond to me in "60 days" - what the hell is this? So now I am suppose to screw myself for another 60 days???

Did anyone got an email like this???

I129F sent - 7/23/2010

NOA1 - 7/28/2010

Touched - 10/3/2010

I waited the 6 months to call them, which they said to call if it 5 months past the dead line +1. It took them another 3 weeks to review the case. Then another 3 weeks for them to OK after they got the RFE. Total 7.5 months at the USCIS. They SUCK for sure. The whole process sucks!!!!Way too long...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

got the same email too and it pissed me off thinking that u cant call them till another 60 F-king days??? they are getting more & more ridiculous!!!mad.gifmad.gifheadbonk.gif

Call them right after the 6months and 1 day. That got them looking into the case.

Timeline

I used - VSC.Ncscfollowup@dhs.gov -i dont even know where i found it now - think on USCIS website some where, the email above was the second one I sent, the first one I got a reply saying go away about 6 days after, i then sent this. I gave up on the call centre until the night before approval when our call was taken by a senior member of staff. We tried all angles. :wacko:

sweet! thanks Lucy, will try to give this a shot! goodluck on your next step & congrats from getting thru this sucking USCIS processwacko.gif

Timeline

Thanks, Lucy. This is a great piece of information I saved to my computer, and every other Vermont filer should too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.