Henry&Xia

The latestest in USCIS Screw ups

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello again to all,

here is the latest stupid person at USCIS Comment.

Today when actually getting a live person on the PHone at USCIS, I inquired as to our Case and as to where is it ?

It was returned after 3 Months in Guangzhou China, and now after more time no response from either NVC or USCIS. When explaining the details to the customer service rep at USCIS, get this, He asked me what is IMBRA ? Do they actually hire ####### that are this stupid ? He did not know what IMBRA was,who processes it, or how to find information. I asked to speak to a supervisor, but he got back on in two minutes claiming the supervisor had the same answers as he did. Thank God no terrorists are trying in infiltrate our Country ! What a joke.

The DOS in DC told me the case was returned on July 1, but on July 5 I received an email from Guangzhou China that they had not received the file, Hey how can You return a file before You have even received it Duh !

well. to conclude my opinion that there are many incompetants working for USCIS, NVC and the Guangzhou embassy, I wonder why my Fiance is unhappy as she has not received one scrap of paper since we applies back in April. and wonder how these people can even sleep at night making all of uswait for unconsionable amounts of time.

Of Special interest to You fellow New Yorkers, It seems our illustrious Senator Hillary Clinton does not have time for us either, I sent her a cordial email in July asking if she could look into where our file is and after the usuall automated response, Nothing ! Nothing ! Nothing !

I would say if You are thinking of the Future, Vote NO for relection, NO for her wishful Presidency., No for New Yorker. and for all of You seeking Your Visa'a let her know there is a BIG Asian population here in NY

That understands that she is not interested in a Young Woman from China that wishes to immigrate to marry here, To all Our friends Vote Your thoughts when the time comes. Remember Hillary and Bill Bought some of her Senate Votes thru Presidential Pardons right here in Rockland County NY for several men that embezzled $45 Million in Taxpayer Money only to buy her a Block Vote of 1100 Jewish Votes, I guess we should start with the more corrupt ones ! Bring Our Fiancee's Home Now !

Sorry to blow off steam but we Should tell people the truth

it's 10PM do know where Your Visa Is ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Augh, I'm so sorry... We had our case recalled too and some people have experienced the same problems you are going through...

As for contacting senators, take a look at these threads: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&hl=senator

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&hl=senator

From what I've read so far, e-mailing doesn't do the trick...

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
:ohillary.jpg

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
Augh, I'm so sorry... We had our case recalled too and some people have experienced the same problems you are going through...

As for contacting senators, take a look at these threads: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&hl=senator

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&hl=senator

From what I've read so far, e-mailing doesn't do the trick...

Well... I've emailed 1 rep and 1 senator and they called me back to follow up. The rep was very fast in response, however I sent an email two weeks ago to my senator when I was unhappy with the response that the 1st rep gave me (IMBRA applies to you, we haven't sent out an RFE, we don't know when or if we will, dont call back for two months).. after that the rep didn't want to help me anymore. Hopefully the senator *can* get something done.

Hello again to all,

Today when actually getting a live person on the PHone at USCIS, I inquired as to our Case and as to where is it ?

It was returned after 3 Months in Guangzhou China, and now after more time no response from either NVC or USCIS. When explaining the details to the customer service rep at USCIS, get this, He asked me what is IMBRA ? Do they actually hire ####### that are this stupid ? He did not know what IMBRA was,who processes it, or how to find information. I asked to speak to a supervisor, but he got back on in two minutes claiming the supervisor had the same answers as he did. Thank God no terrorists are trying in infiltrate our Country ! What a joke.

I believe that USCIS has phone operators that only know how to look up case numbers. They evidently receive no education or training in any aspect of the immigration process. The adjudicators do not answer the phone. Give it time, they will farm out their call center to Bangalore India.

Sorry to hear that you are hung up in limbo. Hopefully, something will happen for you soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Well the people who answer the customer (dis)service line, are actually a contracted call center, and they are not even government employees. They can only look up your case status and tell you the same exact thing that you see on the USCIS website.

Honestly... I'd have no problem paying an extra $100 onto my I-129F petition, if USCIS would actually properly train their employees, and hire in enough to take care of the case workload. In a perfect world, ::sigh::

Timeline
Well the people who answer the customer (dis)service line, are actually a contracted call center, and they are not even government employees. They can only look up your case status and tell you the same exact thing that you see on the USCIS website.

Honestly... I'd have no problem paying an extra $100 onto my I-129F petition, if USCIS would actually properly train their employees, and hire in enough to take care of the case workload. In a perfect world, ::sigh::

Are they call center people even if we speak directly with VSC? Because some people have called and they actually pick up the phone and say "VSC".

Here's how to call them directly, if it wasn't what the OP did before.

1-800-375-5283

press 1 pause 2 pause 6 pause 1

Enter Receipt #

press 3 pause 2 pause 1

Timeline (incompleta)

Timeline

Hello again People, It's a lousy thought to tell You and sorry to hear We all share this distinct problem but it's nice to know we are not alone. except for the void of information at USCIS. hey, I haven't had this much abuse since headin' to the shower and thinkinhg of my Honey

Soon Baby Soon ! Oh,,,,,,, OK lets all get our minds back on track.

If anyone wants the name of the USCIS Guy that Authored the IMBRA Implementation memo to all USCIS Locations, his name is Michael "Mike" Aytes down in Washington DC, One of Chertoff's Boy the People that brought us Katrina relief I know we all remember that other fiasco. Hey he doesnt have that guy Brown to blame this time ! Hmmmm !

Timeline

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Of Special interest to You fellow New Yorkers, It seems our illustrious Senator Hillary Clinton does not have time for us either, I sent her a cordial email in July asking if she could look into where our file is and after the usuall automated response, Nothing ! Nothing ! Nothing !

Not sure if you want to go to the trouble of doing this after all you have been through . . . but emails to senators generally don't do anything.

Best thing, if you are up to it, is avoid Clinton's office and contact Senator Schumer. Provide all the necessary information and FAX to the office. Call to make sure the fax was received and to request the name, direct phone number and email address of the person assigned to your case. good luck.

Please make sure that your correspondence contains the following:

Brief explanation: Please describe the situation with which you require help as briefly and clearly as possible. The more clear and concise your explanation, the faster we can handle your case.

Privacy Waiver: Please include a signed statement that says: "In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, you and your staff are hereby authorized to freely discuss any and all aspects of my situation." This gives us the authority to handle your request. For a sample privacy waiver form in Adobe Acrobat format with fill-in fields, please click here: Privacy Release: http://www.senate.gov/~schumer/SchumerWebs...vacyrelease.pdf

Identification numbers: Please include your social security number as well as any case or file numbers.

A daytime telephone number: Please provide a way to enable my office to reach you should more information be needed.

Our address is:

757 Third Avenue, Suite 17-02

New York, NY 10017

Fax: 212-486-7693

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
Hello again to all,

The DOS in DC told me the case was returned on July 1, but on July 5 I received an email from Guangzhou China that they had not received the file, Hey how can You return a file before You have even received it Duh !

well. to conclude my opinion that there are many incompetants working for USCIS, NVC and the Guangzhou embassy, I wonder why my Fiance is unhappy as she has not received one scrap of paper since we applies back in April. and wonder how these people can even sleep at night making all of uswait for unconsionable amounts of time.

I would say if You are thinking of the Future, Vote NO for relection, NO for her wishful Presidency., No for New Yorker. and for all of You seeking Your Visa'a let her know there is a BIG Asian population here in NY

That understands that she is not interested in a Young Woman from China that wishes to immigrate to marry here, To all Our friends Vote Your thoughts when the time comes. Remember Hillary and Bill Bought some of her Senate Votes thru Presidential Pardons right here in Rockland County NY for several men that embezzled $45 Million in Taxpayer Money only to buy her a Block Vote of 1100 Jewish Votes, I guess we should start with the more corrupt ones ! Bring Our Fiancee's Home Now !

I also contacted Hillary via email..which is not the best of ways as many have told you here i'm sure already. I do recommend contacting your local congressman/woman. At least they have the decency to acknowledge that you at least exist. Mine hasn't done much since I sent a letter via snail mail in July, but she did send a letter to the embassy in Israel...which of course has not been answered. Well, I do wish you better luck, but congress reps are a lot better in these immigrations issues I think.opinions opinions

(L) Aque

The journey begins...got the package together sent FedEx OV 2/22/06

Packet received in VT Center 10:53 AM Signed by G.Merrihew 2/23/06

Packet returned, check made out for the wrong amount, I feel stupid :( 3/4/06

New check made out, given to Fedex today but will go out Monday morning 3/6/06

Packet received SECOND time signed by same person at 11:00 am, please God let this be it! 3/7/06

NOA 1-------------------------3/8/06

Check cashed----------------3/9/06

Touched----------------------3/21/06

NO2 approved electronically!!!!!!!!!------3/22/06

Touched, I guess they mailed the petition out today-------3/23/06

NVC sent out approved petition!!! YAYYYYYYYY-------------3/27/06

Packet 3 received by my fiance----------------------------4/9/06

Medical appnt.------------------------------------------4/10/06

Packet 3 sent back-----------4/14/06

Interview Date Given for MAY 15------------------4/24/06 Interview cancelled 5/11/06

Case reopened by VSC---7/13/06

Touched-------------------7/14/06

Touched------------------7/15/06

RFE Update!!!!----------7/17/06

RFE Sent back---------7/22/06

RFE Update Online----7/26/06

Touched---------------7/27/06

Touched--------------7/28/06

Touched-------------7/29/06

Touched------------8/09/06

Re-APPROVED-----8/09/06

NVC sent out to the embassy---8/14/06

Interview re-scheduled for----- 9/26/06!!!!!!!

APPROVED_RECEIVED VISA IN HAND 10/03/06!!!!

Timeline

Hi all.. my first time posting

my Files was send back to America from Guangzhou China July 7th,2006, still nothing yet.......waiting for the case file to arrive, anyone know how long it take to receive the case back from China???... and I must agree... the USCIS help line suck!!!.. I got hte same answetr twice.. they don;t know anything about the Imbra Law.....its Retarded

they need training or new job!!

Edited by Hiu

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Excuse me, but #######, does no one get offended by this?! Or are we supposed to only use smily faces to pet each other and whine about missing our luvey-dovey-honey-bunnies? (It seems most folks who do that have a timeline something like Day 1 met on Yahoo chat or some such internet MB, instantly Clicked. Day 15 go to China/VietNam/Brazil/Philippines see her for the first time/propose).

For one I don't think this separation will bring us closer, is proving our love, nor do I want to whine and protest to basically a bunch of strangers how much I miss my fiancee. We've been together for a long time and have been apart for a long time and know each other, and don't need to whine about our suffering to someone else. All I want is for this bs to be over so we can get on with our real lives.

To that end this site and many people on it have been extremely helpful... when you offer real information (about the process, your own experience, or various run-ins with officials along the way). I mean perking each other up occasionally and blowing off steam a little is one thing, but it seems that we get too much fluff and whining on this board.

Sorry to go a little off my original point but I thought I'd get through all my quibbles in one shot. So the original point: Why is no-one here offended by this muckraking, slanderous, racist bullshit?!

And finally so you don't move this to some "general comments" section: before you "cordially email" and then drag out your slimy "wrath" on the senator, perhaps you should read her instructions on requesting services of her office: (Generally), fax all the requested documents and your information, and mail a release form for them to check into your file. Her website says of something like a 2 month period after you ask... most senators have those kinds of waits. I also don't think that they will do much if you're within the timeline you were given (30 days, 60 days after RFE etc...). Finally As someone mentioned your district representatives are

usually more timely.

K-1 Visa

Consulate : Montreal/Vancouver

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-03-9

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-05-9

I-129F RFE(s) : 2006-07-?

RFE Received : 2006-07-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-08-25

NVC Left : 2006-09-01

Montreal Consulate received

and forwarded to Vancouver : 2006-09-13

Vancouver Received

Packet 3 Sent: 2006-09-19

Packet 3 received 2006-09-25ish

Packet 3 Forms faxed back: 2006-09-29ish

Date set for interview 2006-10-5

Interview: 2006-10-25

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hello again to all,

Ok I know you are a bit ticked off but don't bash our represenative. You still have the choice of STAYING IN CHINA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 2001 Met online

May 2005 Finally Made first visit

May 2006 Second visit

]uly 17, 2006 mailed I-129F to TSC

July 18, 2006 received delivery notification from USPS

July 21, 2006 NOA1 mailed from CSC

July 26, 2006 NOA1 received from CSC

Oct 20, 2006 NOA2

Nov 15 2006 Left NVC

Mar 1 2007 Interview Date

Mar 6 2007 Visa Granted

Mar 17 2007 JfK POE (enjoyed NY for a week)

Mar 25 2007 Arrived in the my cityb]

Timeline
Hi all.. my first time posting

my Files was send back to America from Guangzhou China July 7th,2006, still nothing yet.......waiting for the case file to arrive, anyone know how long it take to receive the case back from China???... and I must agree... the USCIS help line suck!!!.. I got hte same answetr twice.. they don;t know anything about the Imbra Law.....its Retarded

they need training or new job!!

The people you talk to when you call can only check the status as they see it in the system. They don't know about IMBRA and they can't help you by giving you any accurate data. You can try and talk to VSC directly:

1-800-375-5283

press 1 pause 2 pause 6 pause 1

Enter Receipt #

press 3 pause 2 pause 1

However, odds are they too won't be able to help you. They'll probably just tell you that once the petition gets there it'll be reopened and you'll be sent an RFE. Like many other posters said, contact your congressmen/senators and request an inquiry on your behalf.

Timeline (incompleta)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.