Hurting Bad

HELP!!! In the US on fiancee visa, but petitioner backed out!!!

68 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You don't need a degree specifically in hospital administration in order to manage some minor department. Would you like me to produce some job vacancy ads in order to show you this?

I am sure you do not, but you do, and the job does, to get a visa.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:pop::P:lol:

AOS Journey

09/08/2011 ~ NOA1 for AOS,EAD & AP

09/09/2011 ~ Text & email notification

09/10/2011 ~ Updated!

09/19/2011 ~ ASC Appointment Notice date for 10/17/2011 Biometrics Appointment

09/30/2011 ~ Email notification - AOS was transferred to another office

10/06/2011 ~ Received hardcopy of AOS CSC Transfer Notice.. 9:45 pm Updated!

10/07/2011 ~ Biometrics walk in SUCCESSFUL!!!

11/02/2011 ~ EAD Card/Document Production

11/07/2011 ~ EAD updated

11/08/2011 ~ EAD Post Decision Activity

11/12/2011 ~ EAD/AP card on hand!!!

02/02/2012 ~ RFE for lost medical and divorce decree, got the notice on Feb. 9, 2012

02/17/2012 ~ Submitted rfe, USCIS received it Feb. 21,2012

03/08/2012 ~ Card/Doc production, Decision

March 15,2012 ~ GC on hand! Permanent Resident since 28 February 2012

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

But in terms of the OP she seems to be a very competent person with a decent amount of drive as well as integrity, without need of inane advice. You don't need a degree specifically in hospital administration in order to manage some minor department. Would you like me to produce some job vacancy ads in order to show you this?

It seems to me that some here are actually dreaming up reasons to discourage this person, and you can find a thousand ways to discourage people if that is what you set out to do.

My money says she's going to be successful because of her positive attitude, clear thinking, and determination.

Remember to put your pants on with the zipper in front today. ;)

Well, problem solved. Apply for her work visa in one of your ' Research Companies'. :thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow, lots have been happening here! It's been almost a week since I last logged on. Thank you again for your insights! Last Dec. 6, I arrived in San Francisco where my brother lives. Great to be with family after such an unbelievable experience. Been spending everyday fixing my broken heart and picking up the pieces to build a new plan for my future. The future is more scary for me than my hurting past. But as many of you have said (and thank you again), I will be successful because of my positive attitude and determination.

I have received my SSN today (I applied while I was in Chicago and it was a piece of cake, I didn't even have to mention my ex's name or anything about the wedding, and they delivered it here in Cali), and I will see what I can do with the rest of my stay here. I have sent out my resume to some employers who are looking for RNs with IT experience, although I do not have any idea which of them sponsors working visas for foreign applicants. Oh well. We'll see. If it ain't for me, it ain't for me, and I better accept and appreciate what else I've got, and I'm sure I have plenty of opportunities in the Philippines. I will definitely return to PI before my visa expires. Correct, I've always known that I cannot apply for AOS given my case.

Yes, I have gathered many insights on this topic. May I request for this thread to be closed? I am fairly new to VJ and am not very familiar with the how's here. Thank you so much, everyone!

Timeline

Wow, lots have been happening here! It's been almost a week since I last logged on. Thank you again for your insights! Last Dec. 6, I arrived in San Francisco where my brother lives. Great to be with family after such an unbelievable experience. Been spending everyday fixing my broken heart and picking up the pieces to build a new plan for my future. The future is more scary for me than my hurting past. But as many of you have said (and thank you again), I will be successful because of my positive attitude and determination.

I have received my SSN today (I applied while I was in Chicago and it was a piece of cake, I didn't even have to mention my ex's name or anything about the wedding, and they delivered it here in Cali), and I will see what I can do with the rest of my stay here. I have sent out my resume to some employers who are looking for RNs with IT experience, although I do not have any idea which of them sponsors working visas for foreign applicants. Oh well. We'll see. If it ain't for me, it ain't for me, and I better accept and appreciate what else I've got, and I'm sure I have plenty of opportunities in the Philippines. I will definitely return to PI before my visa expires. Correct, I've always known that I cannot apply for AOS given my case.

Yes, I have gathered many insights on this topic. May I request for this thread to be closed? I am fairly new to VJ and am not very familiar with the how's here. Thank you so much, everyone!

Good luck and God bless. You will be fine at whatever you do. May I suggest that you also look around the Houston medical center employment opportunities. It is a huge mega complex with multiple hospitals and research centers and larger than many small cities just by itself and they are always looking for any and all medical personnel and I am sure need many with IT experience. Just a thought. Again take care and God bless.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Nobody is doubting her capabilities or how much a potential employer might benefit.

The issue is the visa.......

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.