Jenn!

Amazon refuses to pull book promoting pedophilia

58 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Oh, stop it! Stop it! How did you know????

Now you've gone and REALLY TURNED ME ON! AAAAAHHHHH!!! :devil: :devil:

148893_10150304084615282_669570281_15629567_2158121_n.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

this is the one I find the weirdest

Formicophilia

This is deriving sexual pleasure from insects crawling on the body, specifically on the genitals. It is more common in developing countries, perhaps because homes are infested with insects. This could lead to an individual's genitals being exposed to insects (especially if they have outdoor bathrooms, as many developing countries do), and if this happens at a young age when they are sexually developing, they may derive pleasure from it.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's an example of what I was talking about - that our sexual behavior is shaped by our experiences, particularly traumatic ones.

Spanking Raises Chances of Risky, Deviant Sexual Behavior

Review found physical punishment of kids linked to unprotected, masochistic sex as adults

Researchers have uncovered another damaging consequence of spanking: risky sexual behaviors, or even sexual deviancy, when the child grows up. "This adds one more harmful side effect to spanking," said Murray Straus, a spanking expert who was expected to present the findings of four studies at the American Psychological Association's Summit on Violence and Abuse in Relationships in Bethesda, Md., on Thursday.

"I think that it's pretty powerful," said Elizabeth Gershoff, an assistant professor at the University of Michigan's School of Social Work. "It's across several studies and across different forms of either risky or deviant sexual behavior."

Straus, who was the author of all four studies, hopes the findings will raise awareness among child development experts.

"My hope is to convince my colleagues that they ought to put this in their textbooks," said Straus, co-director of the Family Research Laboratory at the University of New Hampshire, in Durham. "It's amazing. Something experienced by all American kids gets an average of half a page in child development textbooks, and not a single one comes to the conclusion that parents should never spank."

Even the revered Dr. Spock, who was anti-spanking, never came right out and advised parents outright not to do it, he added. Instead, Spock advised "avoiding it if you can."

A meta-analysis of spanking studies conducted by Gershoff found 93 percent agreement among studies that spanking can lead to such problems as delinquent and anti-social behavior in childhood along with aggression, criminal and anti-social behavior and spousal or child abuse as an adult.

"There's probably nothing else in child development that has 93 percent agreement in results," Straus said.

Five percent of people who have never been spanked hit their partners, versus 25 percent of those who were spanked frequently.

However, some 90 percent of U.S. parents spank toddlers, according to Straus.

The review being presented at the meeting are the first to look at the relationship of spanking to sexual behavior.

They found that spanking and other corporal punishment is associated with an increased probability of verbally and physically coercing a dating partner to have sex; risky sex such as premarital sex without using a condom; and masochistic sex such as spanking during sex.

There is a "dose response" at work here. "The more parents spank, the higher the probability of harmful side effects," Straus noted.

Of course, there's a similar dose response for smokers. But if someone reaches the age of 65 without developing lung cancer, it doesn't mean that smoking isn't harmful. It means the person was one of the lucky ones.

It's the same with spanking, Straus said. "If a person says, 'I was spanked, and I don't have any interest in bondage and discipline sex, that's correct, but it's not because spanking is OK, it's because they're one of the lucky ones."

And spanking a child once may be like picking up that first cigarette. "The trouble is, if you have a 2-year-old, you pretty soon decide you can't avoid it. The recidivism rate for whatever 'crime' you correct a 2-year-old for is about 50 percent in two hours."

"I've been researching corporal punishment for 30 years and, in the course of that time, the evidence has accumulated that it doesn't work any better than non-corporal punishment but has harmful side effects. I have come to the conclusion that parents should never, ever spank because, although it does work, it's no better than non-hitting methods that don't have harmful side effects. If there was an FDA for spanking, they'd say use an alternative that doesn't have harmful side effects."

More information

Visit the Center for Effective Discipline for other ways to discipline your child.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hmmm...I was never spanked as a child and I have had unprotected sex outside of marriage and enjoy some masochism.

I think there are always exceptions to the rule, but to me it makes logical sense that our sexual behavior, just like our social behavior, is shaped largely by our experiences.

Filed: Timeline

I think there are always exceptions to the rule, but to me it makes logical sense that our sexual behavior, just like our social behavior, is shaped largely by our experiences.

Most signs of deviant sexual behavior start to appear in late childhood

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

should be an interesting trial.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My god you are ignorant.

Just as homosexuality is a 'learned' behavior, right? :rolleyes:

Attraction is very much part of human nature in different ways. Just as you might be attrated to women, but there's usually a 'type' of woman you find attractive, and other types that you do not. Brunettes over blondes, big butts versus small ones, etc... Some people find themselves attracted to both sexes in an almost equal way.

Do you find it acceptable when a 20-year old is attracted sexually to a 50-year old? Now think of that in the reverse. Sure, they're adults but at the same time the age difference is there.

A 13-year old girl who's growing breasts, etc... can be found attractive to a lot of people. It's taboo yes, but that doesn't mean she doesn't start looking like a grown woman then... Look at the 15-year olds who look like 25-year olds.

While it's hard to fathom being attracted to a pre-pubescent child, it is a common attraction for a lot of people. Men and women alike. You don't need a childhood of abuse to create that scenario. Actually that's a horrible excuse as the person abusing them had to get that attraction from somewhere as well. It all started with an attraction, a want, a desire for that. People don't just 'touch' children because they find it funny. They do it because something is there.

It's beyond ignorant to think of pedophilia as a disease. It's a scarlet letter in society because of its nature yes. I can't stand people who would do such things and wouldn't accept anyone like that in my ilfe, BUT at the same time I get it and recognize it for the reality that it is.

Ok so You are telling me that it is acceptable that a 50 year old man stalks a 5 year old little girl? Or that it is right that he gets off of the image of this girl and all the horrible things he thinks of doing to this poor child? Or that a child could possibly enjoy this? Yes there is a HUGE difference between a 20 year old being with a 50 year old... or a 13 year old with a 20 year old.

IT is absolutely SICK..call it what you want but I do not want anyone in such a mindset near my children.

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok so You are telling me that it is acceptable that a 50 year old man stalks a 5 year old little girl? Or that it is right that he gets off of the image of this girl and all the horrible things he thinks of doing to this poor child? Or that a child could possibly enjoy this? Yes there is a HUGE difference between a 20 year old being with a 50 year old... or a 13 year old with a 20 year old.

IT is absolutely SICK..call it what you want but I do not want anyone in such a mindset near my children.

You're entitled to believe what you want and not like it.

That doesn't change the fact that there's some stranger who walks by you in the mall or grocery store when you're with your kids that thinks this way about them.

I don't mean to sound crude, but it's true. You cannot control thought. We can control consequences to actions, but at the end of the day, that's all we can do....

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You're entitled to believe what you want and not like it.

That doesn't change the fact that there's some stranger who walks by you in the mall or grocery store when you're with your kids that thinks this way about them.

I don't mean to sound crude, but it's true. You cannot control thought. We can control consequences to actions, but at the end of the day, that's all we can do....

I did not say that It does not happen or that we have the power to Stop it.I am sure that it happens all the time and unfortunately we cannot control peoples thoughts or feelings or read minds. However that in no way means that it is acceptable.

Thats my input :)

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~