Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey so I did exactly what u said to do and and got transfered to a level 2 person. They said my case was also still at TSC. When I asked about the wait period of 5 months she said that a petition isnt really overdue till 15 days after the 5 month period and if I didnt get any notification by then to call and they could probably do something in order to speed up the proccees. She said that meanwhile she really couldnt give me much information. Also, that TSC is trying to honor the 5 month period, so if we didnt get anything after 5 months to call and we did not have to wait 3 or 5 more months more. To me this is good news!

i tried calling uscis but i wasnt able to talk to live agents....all i hear is an automated voice.....may i know what number you guys called for an agent that could answer my questions and not automated bots...thanks...

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

Mar 4, 2011 - hubby got NVC notice

April 3, 2011 - paid AOS online, emailed choice of agent

April 6, 2011 - AOS status PAID - NVC acknowledged choice of agent thru email

April 18 2011- paid IV bill online

May 18, 2011 - Send AOS Package

May 26, 2011 - Send DS230

June 1, 2011 - received email from NVC stating that our AOS lacks something is this RFE?

July 9, 2011 - mailed required docs for RFE

July 21, 2011 - called NVC and AVR said RFE again bt we havent rcvd any mail from them

Jul.21,2011- SIGN IN FAILED

Jul 24,2011-called NVC and AVR stated CASE COMPLETED on Jul 20

Aug.24-25, 2011 - Medical at st.Lukes...PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

SEPT 12, 2011 - INTERVIEW SCHED at US EM MANILA......PASSED

SEPT. 16,2011 - VISA ON HAND

..all my bags are packed im ready to go..yaaaayyyy!!!!!

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

i tried talking to a live customer rep from the USCIS but all i am hearing is the automated voice......im following every steps and every number that i should press ..but no live reps...

tier 2?

I read on this site (somewhere) that USCIS phone support does not work during certain hours of the night US time (not sure buy something like 12am to 4am). Your post was at 1am so maybee that is the time there was no one working. I also read (on here somewhere) that late night before the cut off (before 12pm??) was a good time to call so calling a few hours earlier might get you through. :)

great thinking, we should all email as our voice will be much louder if all together, i will email too later this am

Here's some info on the Ombudsman:

To help improve customer service, we seek feedback from our customers, stakeholders, and affiliated agencies to help identify issues that directly affect you. Email the Ombudsman Liaison Unit at OLUInquiries@dhs.gov. Please explain your concern, question, or suggestion as clearly as possible. Regrettably, we cannot post any inquiries online if they have case-specific or personal information in them.

I think I am going to email him, over and over and over and over. Maybe that will get me somewhere? I'm not yet to the 5 month mark, I've got a week left, BUT I think I will email him now, make light of the fact June/July filers were transferred, NOT approved but August/Sept/Oct filers have been approved. :bonk:

I-130 filed for IR-1 CR-1 Immigrant visa, Spouse residing overseas

dec ** 2007 first met

Feb 01 2010 married in Bali

July 30 2010 NOA 1

Aug 02 2010 $355fee Check cleared

Nov 03 2010 I-130 transferred to TSC

Feb 16 2011 NOA 2, I-130 approved

mar 5 2011 recieved case #

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

great thinking, we should all email as our voice will be much louder if all together, i will email too later this am

i emailed the ombudsman just now..hoping for a reply....

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

Mar 4, 2011 - hubby got NVC notice

April 3, 2011 - paid AOS online, emailed choice of agent

April 6, 2011 - AOS status PAID - NVC acknowledged choice of agent thru email

April 18 2011- paid IV bill online

May 18, 2011 - Send AOS Package

May 26, 2011 - Send DS230

June 1, 2011 - received email from NVC stating that our AOS lacks something is this RFE?

July 9, 2011 - mailed required docs for RFE

July 21, 2011 - called NVC and AVR said RFE again bt we havent rcvd any mail from them

Jul.21,2011- SIGN IN FAILED

Jul 24,2011-called NVC and AVR stated CASE COMPLETED on Jul 20

Aug.24-25, 2011 - Medical at st.Lukes...PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

SEPT 12, 2011 - INTERVIEW SCHED at US EM MANILA......PASSED

SEPT. 16,2011 - VISA ON HAND

..all my bags are packed im ready to go..yaaaayyyy!!!!!

me too, just sent it in. I will keep you posted if i receive a responses

i emailed the ombudsman just now..hoping for a reply....

I-130 filed for IR-1 CR-1 Immigrant visa, Spouse residing overseas

dec ** 2007 first met

Feb 01 2010 married in Bali

July 30 2010 NOA 1

Aug 02 2010 $355fee Check cleared

Nov 03 2010 I-130 transferred to TSC

Feb 16 2011 NOA 2, I-130 approved

mar 5 2011 recieved case #

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i tried calling uscis but i wasnt able to talk to live agents....all i hear is an automated voice.....may i know what number you guys called for an agent that could answer my questions and not automated bots...thanks...

1-800-375-5283

USCIS: I-130

Priority Date- July 1st

I-130 Hardcopy- July 15th

Transfered from CSC to TSC- November 2nd

I-130 sent to "USCIS Office"- November 24th

Touched- November 26, 28 and 29

Touched Feb. 9th

I-130 transfered back to CSC from TSC- Feb. 10th

Transfered to "USCIS" office again- Feb. 10th

Touched- Feb. 11th

APPROVED FINALLY!- FEB. 15th!

Touched- Feb. 26 and 28th

NVC: NVC

Case Number- March 2nd(automated Voice system)

NVC Invoice Number- March 3rd

All NVC fees paid- March 4th

All NVC fee transactions complete- March 7th (pretty much nxt day, except it was a weekend so we had to wait for them to go threw on Monday)

Submitted all documents- March 8th

All documents recieved and processed- March 11th

Case at NVC COMPLETE- March 17th

US Councel in Juarez:

Recieved all documents-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I called USCIS today. It looks like they have different answers for everybody. Somebody here was told to wait another 2 weeks after their 5-month period is over. I was told that I had to wait 61 days after the last action, which was the transfer to Texas on November 2. So I have to wait another month to be able to get any help from them, how about that! Just a reminder - my priority date is June 29th. It's outrageous!!!

I called USCIS today. It looks like they have different answers for everybody. Somebody here was told to wait another 2 weeks after their 5-month period is over. I was told that I had to wait 61 days after the last action, which was the transfer to Texas on November 2. So I have to wait another month to be able to get any help from them, how about that! Just a reminder - my priority date is June 29th. It's outrageous!!!

I also got the same answer. Personnel at USCIS asked me to wait for another two months. I think we should start contacting congressman and senators. I know it is outrageous.

Does anyone know where can I find "Information release agreement form"? Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

guys and gals its normal to be getting a different answer each time someone calls TSC,, cause they don't know what answer to give you,, they will do whatever it takes to get you off the phone cause the people who are answering the phones have nothing to do with approving cases and have no idea about the timeframes,,, but it is the responsibility of whoever is in charge of TSC office to have a timeline so that the reps who answer the phone will be informed,, oh what a mess :(

USCIS (204 days)

08-05-10: I-130 package sent USPS Express

08-06-10: Package delivered in Chicago (Received Date) (Priority Date)

08-18-2010: NOA1 (Notice Date) Received text & email with case number, Check Cashed

08-21-10: Hardcopy NOA1

11-02-10 Case Transferred from CSC to TSC

11-03-10 Hardcopy Transfer to TSC Notice

11-24-10 Transferred TSC to USCIS Office

02-14-11 Received e-mail & text for RFE

02-18-11 Hard Copy RFE

02-28-11 Mailed RFE overnight

03-03-11 RFE received by TSC

03-10-2011 NOA2 Approved

03-16-11 TSC mailed package to NVC

03-17-11 Hard Copy NOA2

03-18-01 NVC Received package

NVC (Electronic Processing) (87 days)

03-18-2011 Case number assigned, OPTIN e-mailed

03-21-11 Gave e-mails; received IID# BID#; Submitted DS-261

03-22-11 AOS Invoiced, Sent AOS Payment

03-23-11 AOS shows PAID, e-mailed AOS Package

03-25-11 IV Invoiced, Sent IV Payment

03-28-11 IV Shows PAID

03-30-11 Completed DS-260

04-07-11 OPTIN Accepted; AOS Package resent

04-18-11 Submitted Supporting Documents for IV

04-19-11 Received RFE for AOS

04-23-11 Received False RFE for Missing IV

05-02-11 E-mailed AOS RFE

05-06-11 Resent IV

05-23-11 False RFE for Missing AOS RFE; Resent AOS RFE

06-10-11 SIF

06-13-11 Case Complete

Consulate/Medical

06-14-11 Interview Scheduled for 07-18-11

I also got the same answer. Personnel at USCIS asked me to wait for another two months. I think we should start contacting congressman and senators. I know it is outrageous.

Does anyone know where can I find "Information release agreement form"? Thanks

If you go to your congressperson/senator's site they should have a link on there for it.

yeMBfha.jpg

guys and gals its normal to be getting a different answer each time someone calls TSC,, cause they don't know what answer to give you,, they will do whatever it takes to get you off the phone cause the people who are answering the phones have nothing to do with approving cases and have no idea about the timeframes,,, but it is the responsibility of whoever is in charge of TSC office to have a timeline so that the reps who answer the phone will be informed,, oh what a mess :(

I agree. Hopefully the ombudsman replies to the people who sent the emails. Fingers and toes crossed!

:D

yeMBfha.jpg

Hi there all,

I took it upon myself to Email the Ombudsman 3 days ago, pre-empt my own 5 month mark. To this point, I still have yet to hear anything back from them. I was polite, explained what was going on, to include the fact that the case was transferred to TSC from CSC, and even the case number. I was hoping that they would have gotten back to me, but there hasn't been any contact from that office at all. Not even a automatic thank you from them.

Today is the 5 month mark for me and my wife, and of course, no touches since November 29. I'm getting concerned about the appoval date now. I was able to visit my wife about 3 weeks ago, and of course we're going to be parents now, so my worry and stress are a little higher now then normal. I'm going to give it the weekend, and then Monday, I will be on my way to my Senators office, to sign the release in person. I don't have faith that I will hear anything from them before Monday at all. So now it's off to the Senator, and perhaps he can figure out something. Because if they follow suit on what I have read here, by the time we finally get thru the NVC process, our newest addition will be born... due on August 8,2011. And I'm not sure that my wife will be able to travel if it takes them the 60 days they are asking for, and then the NVC process which at that point I am sure will be bogged down. It's probably going to be another trip down to see my wife before I finally get to bring her home.

Wish they would get there heads out of there... well... :devil: and get the approvals running already.

Keep yer heads up gang.. and get with yer senators and congresspeople.. it might be the only route to get your loved ones home.

:dead::oops::protest:

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage (if applicable):2010-01-21

I-130 Sent : 2010-07-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-07-09

I-130 Approved :2011-02-09

NVC Received : 2011-02-15

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-02-17

Pay I-864 Bill: 2011-04-29

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-29

Return Completed I-864 :2012-03-02

Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :2011-02-15

Pay IV Bill :2012-03-15

Receive Instruction Package :2012-03-18

Case Completed at NVC :2012-05-03

NVC Left : 2012-05-03

Interview Date : 2012-06-06

Interview Completed: 2012-06-06 Status: APPROVED!

It has taken 698 days from your I-130 to your Interview...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.