Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That recent October filer was expedited.

Thank you Saylin - I just saw that. Perhaps that explains the other October NOA 2 as well. Even though it doesn't change the fact that people who applied after us have been processed earlier, I don't want to perpetuate inaccurate information. Take care and thank you so much for your work on the spreadsheets.

Edited by CanuckChick

event.png

event.png

Thank you Saylin - I just saw that. Perhaps that explains the other October NOA 2 as well. Even though it doesn't change the fact that people who applied after us have been processed earlier, I don't want to perpetuate inaccurate information. Take care.

I'm not sure about the second person from October getting their NOA2 early. They haven't posted or anything, but I'm going to safely assume it was an expedite as well.

But I won't deny that there have been numerous approvals from September that weren't expedites, yet there are still many from June/July/August without their approvals yet.

I truly do hope everyone that was transferred to TSC get their approvals soon. I can't imagine what you are all going through after waiting and waiting and seeing people after you getting approved before you. My advice is to stay positive and know that your approval is coming.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for the support through this process ... good luck to you all

Hey we are here to help each other and you have given alot of insight to this process NAB. I know that your journey along with ours will turn out for the best. Things at times get frustrating and stressful for us yet we try to overcome this with friends and family. All of the VJ members are like family to me and I truly appreciate comments and advice that is given to me. I sincerely hope NAB that your SO is with you soon. YOu deserve to be happy and with your husband.

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Hi CELLDOC I am from westpalm beach call me if you can xxx-xxx-xxxx.

You might want to send this in a private message and have this post deleted...

Edited by Kikapoo

IR-5

• USCIS scan date - 11/07/2014
  • NVC scan date - 03/06/2015
  • NVC case complete - 08/01/2015
  • Interview scheduled - 09/14/2015
  • Interview - 10/08/2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi CELLDOC I am from westpalm beach call me if you can XXX-XXX-XXXX.

original post containing personal information has been removed and quoted above with the personal information blanked out. It is always a better idea to send personal information such as phone numbers via PM to the individual involved rather than posting it on a very public website and thereby creating privacy risks.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My NOA1 is June 25, 2010

Here is my experience so far with this paranoid

I have sent letters to all 3 senators and congressman, found they are extremely helpful and super active, they advised me to wait for 2-3 weeks for them to come up with a decision on my request whether to help me or not, and once they review my request and decide something then they will communicate with me via mail. And for everybody's knowledge, USCIS has 30 days to respond back to congressional inquiry, and not 3 days as somebody posted somewhere on VJ forum.

I tried to explain this TSC transfer problem to Tier-2 also, but they even not place a service request for me, every time I am hearing that the system says currently you are not out of normal processing time. What a nice and satisfying answers.....

I haven't wrote anything yet to TSC, CSC or Ombudsman yet, I am just waiting for any responce from congressman or senator, and then plan to write to remaining places (I mean TSC, CSC, USCIS Headquarter, Ombudsman).

Really painful time.....I am trying to stay positive, but what I found is I can stay positive until the process is fair and everybody is slowed down, but it's really hard for me to stay the same when our friends who filed in september are now at NVC, and we are told to wait more 180 days.

Fact here is TSC is not doing I-130 for long long time, whatever 3-4 approval we have seen here those can be during training period of TSC USCIS employee.

Welcome to America,,,,,,

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

we send an email to tsc last night inquiring about our petition cz its past due already and havent receive any noa2..this morning we got a reply from them saying we need to call the NCSC number then ask for the .......

."service request management tool (SRMT) inquiry number, The date that you contacted the NCSC, Your name and receipt number and/or A-number, and If available, the name of the NCSC Customer Service Representative you spoke with. The Texas Service Center will review your e-mail and respond through this e-mail account or through the US Postal Service. "

then e mail it back to them....

hoping this is a sign of progress...

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

Mar 4, 2011 - hubby got NVC notice

April 3, 2011 - paid AOS online, emailed choice of agent

April 6, 2011 - AOS status PAID - NVC acknowledged choice of agent thru email

April 18 2011- paid IV bill online

May 18, 2011 - Send AOS Package

May 26, 2011 - Send DS230

June 1, 2011 - received email from NVC stating that our AOS lacks something is this RFE?

July 9, 2011 - mailed required docs for RFE

July 21, 2011 - called NVC and AVR said RFE again bt we havent rcvd any mail from them

Jul.21,2011- SIGN IN FAILED

Jul 24,2011-called NVC and AVR stated CASE COMPLETED on Jul 20

Aug.24-25, 2011 - Medical at st.Lukes...PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

SEPT 12, 2011 - INTERVIEW SCHED at US EM MANILA......PASSED

SEPT. 16,2011 - VISA ON HAND

..all my bags are packed im ready to go..yaaaayyyy!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

we send an email to tsc last night inquiring about our petition cz its past due already and havent receive any noa2..this morning we got a reply from them saying we need to call the NCSC number then ask for the .......

."service request management tool (SRMT) inquiry number, The date that you contacted the NCSC, Your name and receipt number and/or A-number, and If available, the name of the NCSC Customer Service Representative you spoke with. The Texas Service Center will review your e-mail and respond through this e-mail account or through the US Postal Service. "

then e mail it back to them....

hoping this is a sign of progress...

Yes, they are following you down on the the same procedure written on CONTACT US page of USCIS website.

They clearly says to you that contact NCSC (800-375-5283) first and wait 30 days for their action, if you do not get any responce within 30 days then contact appropriate service center. Problem here is you have to open a service request with USCIS NCSC and get the service request number, then wait for 30 days and then you are eligible to email TSC or CSC. Also if you do not get responce from TSC or CSC within 21 days then you can contact USCIS headquarter. In my case NCSC is always saying me to wait for 180 days before opening a service request.

Edited by Mr Er

Timeline

Yes, they are following you down on the the same procedure written on CONTACT US page of USCIS website.

They clearly says to you that contact NCSC (800-375-5283) first and wait 30 days for their action, if you do not get any responce within 30 days then contact appropriate service center. Problem here is you have to open a service request with USCIS NCSC and get the service request number, then wait for 30 days and then you are eligible to email TSC or CSC. Also if you do not get responce from TSC or CSC within 21 days then you can contact USCIS headquarter. In my case NCSC is always saying me to wait for 180 days before opening a service request.

they also told me to wait 180 more days from the date of transfer thats the very reason we emailed the TSC cz we cant gt through a live customer service all were hearing is the voice record saying we need to wait more ,,,,

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

June 1, 2011 - received email from NVC stating that our AOS lacks something is this RFE?

July 21, 2011 - called NVC and AVR said RFE again bt we havent rcvd any mail from them

they also told me to wait 180 more days from the date of transfer thats the very reason we emailed the TSC cz we cant gt through a live customer service all were hearing is the voice record saying we need to wait more ,,,,

can you give me the email address of TSC? i want to email them. Thanks.

Timeline

can you give me the email address of TSC? i want to email them. Thanks.

TSC.Ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

this is the email add of the TSC.. good luck with your email...innocent.gif

Edited by the journey

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Has anyone recently called the USCIS, spoken with a tier 2 Officer, and been given an ETC reference number?

I called this afternoon in regards to the USCIS inadvertently sending me an erroneous notice about my application. The Officer again confirmed that a computer mistake had been made by them- and this time gave me a receipt number prefixed by "ETC". Before I could ask what good this receipt would do, I was paged at work and had to abruptly end the conversation.

Cheers :thumbs:

Edited by celldoc

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.