Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Can someone post example of email sent to Angela Barrows, please?

Just send your case number, petitioner and beneficiary names. Tell her your dates of NOA1 and touches and speak from your heart. Tell her your situation. at this point ..no business formality is needed.. they need to hear the true feelings of people and how this is affecting you...

mine was shipped back to CSC!!!!!!!

Confirmed by Angela,

"i haven't forgotten about you. The file was shipped and I have confirmed that it was recieved at CSC. This is good and means that within days it will be on an officer's desk. I know that the waiting is difficult, and I appreciate your patience."

Shawn: when did you e-mailed Angela?

I e-mailed here two days ago but no answer I have expedite granted 3 times but no action ....Thanks

Just send your case number, petitioner and beneficiary names. Tell her your dates of NOA1 and touches and speak from your heart. Tell her your situation. at this point ..no business formality is needed.. they need to hear the true feelings of people and how this is affecting you...

Thanks!!! :thumbs:

USCIS:

10/01/11: I-130 application mailed

10/04/11: Priority Date

10/08/11: Notice Date (NOA1 - CSC)

03/29/12: Approval Email (NOA2)

04/05/12: NOA2 Hard copy received

NVC:

04/16/12: NVC Received

04/30/12: NVC Case# and IIN received

04/30/12: DS-3032 Email sent

05/02/12: I-864(AOS) invoice email received

05/03/12: I-864(AOS) Paid

05/09/12: DS-3032 acceptance received

05/09/12: DS-230(IV) invoice email received

05/09/12: DS-230(IV) Paid

05/16/12: I-864(AOS) and DS-230(IV) sent (same envelop, attn: CMR)

05/17/12: I-864(AOS) and DS-230(IV) delivered to NVC

05/27/12: Case Sent To US Embassy

Embassy:

06/05/12:Embassy Received

06/07/12:Interview Scheduled

XX/XX/XX:Medical

07/10/12:Interview

XX/XX/XX:Visa received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Can someone post example of email sent to Angela Barrows, please?

My advice is be short and to the point.

Do not explain your life story, just tell her how long you have waited and ask her to look into your case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Confirmed by Angela,

"i haven't forgotten about you. The file was shipped and I have confirmed that it was recieved at CSC. This is good and means that within days it will be on an officer's desk. I know that the waiting is difficult, and I appreciate your patience."

Shawn,

Please let me now when your case was transferred back to CSC.In our notice was on 8 Feb.

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

Timeline

Shawn: when did you e-mailed Angela?

I e-mailed here two days ago but no answer I have expedite granted 3 times but no action ....Thanks

I emailed her 2 days ago, and she replied saying she will get back to me by friday.

then i emailed her again this morning and i just asked if she forgot about me.

she replied within minutes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

my recommendation: Do NOT badger her, she will get to you. Yes she is a real person and she is working really hard, so please have some patience. If she says she will email you, she will. Do not send her another email asking if she forgot about you...come on. Also, try to be nice and respectful to her.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Timeline

I never got a notice.

she just told me that it was shipped and she confirmed they have it already.

Thanks, I mean the e-mail, not notice :).We have received our e-mail on 8 and is from Laguna Niguel CA, just was trying to find out how long will take from TSC to CSC . But now all is clear for us :thumbs:

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

Timeline

Thanks, I mean the e-mail, not notice :).We have received our e-mail on 8 and is from Laguna Niguel CA, just was trying to find out how long will take from TSC to CSC . But now all is clear for us :thumbs:

ya i bet on monday they just got a bundle of the august filers and shipped them back

Timeline

By the way it was only our I130 file not I129F.Is it an option to ask about this file at TSC since we do not have any news for this file since the transfer date back in Nov?

Edited by Never_lose_hope

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

I emailed her twice. I'm on my 7 months and I have an expedite, but still, nothing.

i emailed her too....my case turned 6 months.....and no response from her too. :wacko: :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I doubt the recently approved gang(8/9/10 Feb) will make it to NVC soon!!

Reason being - We did not receive the email from USCIS like everyone else who got approved earlier than us stating that their petitions are being sent to NVC/DHS for further VISA processing. I think we would have to wait longer for our petitons to reach NVC! :thumbs:

-Benoy

CSC - CR1

06/19/2010: Got Married

07/02/2010: I-130 mailed out

07/12/2010: I-130 received at USCIS

07/16/2010: NOA1

07/23/2010: NOA1 snail mail received in mailbox

Touches: 07/23, 07/26, 11/28, 11/29

11/2/2010: Case moved from CSC to TSC(Wife got snail mail!. No touches since 7/26. No Text/Email updates)

02/10/2011: NOA2(Thank You GOD!!)(209 days from NOA1)

02/16/2011: Petition shipped to NVC

02/16/2011: NOA2 hard copy received in mail

NVC

02/25/2011: NVC received the I-130 package, Receipt# scanned

02/25/2011: NVC Case# and IIN receipt, provided both email ids

02/25/2011: DS-3032 COA emailed to NVC

03/01/2011: DS-3032 COA accepted by NVC

03/03/2011: I-864 AOS review fee ($88) online payment

03/04/2011: Case shipped from NVC to US Embassy Madras for further processing.

03/10/2011: Case reached Madras US Counsulate

03/15/2011: Interview scheduled for 04/18/2011

Chennai Consulate

04/01/2011 & 04/02/2011: Medical

04/06/2011: VFS Office visit

04/18/2011: Interview - Approved!!

Congrats Tina.Benoy! kicking.gif

I'm a july filer and i will be completing my 7months tommorow;( I see no change on the USCIS website, it still says initial review and there's no touch since 29 November 2010. I am happy to see some people getting approved that's giving me some hope:). God please approve all the petitions SOON!!! I am tired of waiting :crying::crying::crying: I miss my beloved.

Hi, what's your exact NOA1 date? Can you either fill in your timeline or say it here? Thanks.

Confirmed by Angela,

What's your exact NOA1 date? Can you either fill in your timeline or say it here?

I'd really like to have exact dates for the spreadsheet.

Edited by Saylin

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I doubt the recently approved gang(8/9/10 Feb) will make it to NVC soon!!

Reason being - We did not receive the email from USCIS like everyone else who got approved earlier than us stating that their petitions are being sent to NVC/DHS for further VISA processing. I think we would have to wait longer for our petitons to reach NVC! :thumbs:

according to the email I received from Angela this morning she says that NVC has been notified of these cases and treated with a special delivered code.. she said this because I bluntly asked her if my case been approved means going soon to the NVC.. I told her people had been approved but not sent to NVC and I wanted to know what will happen with my case...so keep the faith.. i really think they are trying to do the best they can since the pretty much screwed everybody!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.