California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

My case also been transferred to Texas on November, 02! :blink:

Endless nightmare :whistle:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Did anyone else get an updated email that says:

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I got this email yesterday, 11/10/10, but on 11/2/10 my case as transferred to TSC from CSC and now this email...does this mean that it got transferred again? Totally freaked...does anyone know anything about this??

Edited by SBGC

08-25-2010: Mailed I-130 to Chicago

08-26-2010: Received NOA 1

11-2-2010: Transferred to TSC

11-4-2010: Touch

11-10-2010: Transferred to a local office

11-19-2010: Touch

11-24-2010: Touch

2-22-2011 : Touch

2-22-2011 : NOA2 approval

I got this email yesterday, 11/10/10, but on 11/2/10 my case as transferred to TSC from CSC and now this email...does this mean that it got transferred again? Totally freaked...does anyone know anything about this??

You are third here

ROC...

05/04/2013 I-751 sent to CSC

05/06/2013 package delivered

05/13/2013 check cashed

05/15/2013 received NOA ( receipt date 05/06/2013)

05/17/2013 received biometrics letter

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi all - Our case was transferred to Texas and of course we are anxious to receive our NOA2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an Accountant (by trade) and tend to look at things analytically. I did so with this TSC move and, it appears that it is good for everyone. No one looses. Following are my personal thoughts, observations and analysis. Please treat them as such.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The Jun/Jul/Aug cases that remained at the CSC will complete the process "as usual". With all of cases sent to TX, these CSC could possibly complete these a little earlier than they otherwise would have.
  2. On average, it appears that the CSC kept about 1 month's worth of Jun/Jul/Aug cases and sent about 1 month of Jul/Aug cases to TSC. The TSC cases will be processed quicker than they would have been at the CSC. They sort of "jumped the line" and cut a month off of processing time (from the date they otherwise would have been processed).
  3. All cases filed in Aug/Sep/Oct... that stayed at CSC will also be completed more quickly than they otherwise would have been. The case load in front of these petitions at CSC was decreased by approx 1 month of cases. The CSC has that many less petitions to process so again, the time line moves up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, each case is different and takes a different amount of time to complete. There will ALWAYS be petitions filed after yours that get approved before yours and petitions filed before yours that get approved after yours.

My husband is from Egypt and (it appears to me that) in Egypt, government processing times depend on who you know and how much you are willing to pay to bribe them. I don't like our slow U.S. system any more than the rest of you but IT IS the system. It appears that the USCIS processes applications in the order they are received and, with the move to TSC, they are at least acknowledging there is a problem and are trying to improve it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to hearing about the rest of your journey's and wish you all well in the process. Peace to you all.

Edited by Nile_Romance

Hi all - Our case was transferred to Texas and of course we are anxious to receive our NOA2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an Accountant (by trade) and tend to look at things analytically. I did so with this TSC move and, it appears that it is good for everyone. No one looses. Following are my personal thoughts, observations and analysis. Please treat them as such.

1. The Jun/Jul/Aug cases that remained at the CSC will complete the process "as usual". With all of cases sent to TX, these CSC could possibly complete these a little earlier than they otherwise would have.
  2. On average, it appears that the CSC kept about 1 month's worth of Jun/Jul/Aug cases and sent about 1 month of Jul/Aug cases to TSC. The TSC cases will be processed quicker than they would have been at the CSC. They sort of "jumped the line" and cut a month off of processing time (from the date they otherwise would have been processed).
  3. All cases filed in Aug/Sep/Oct... that stayed at CSC will also be completed more quickly than they otherwise would have been. The case load in front of these petitions at CSC was decreased by approx 1 month of cases. The CSC has that many less petitions to process so again, the time line moves up.

I agree good.gif

But just the time will show who is right or wrong! :)

USCIS journey
07/30/2010 I-130 sent
08/13/2010 NOA1
11/02/2010 Transferred to TSC
01/13/2011 NOA2 (approved in 5 months and 2 days since NOA1)
01/21/2011 Received hard copy of NOA2

USCIS journey completed in 155 days [165 days since priority date]

02/08/2011 TSC shipped approved petition to NVC

NVC journey (after 1 months and 5 days since approval)
02/17/2011 NVC case number assigned & invoice number given
02/18/2011 Emailed DS-3032
02/23/2011 Paid AOS
02/24/2011 DS-3032 accepted, received confirmation email.
02/24/2011 AOS fee marked as PAID
02/25/2011 AOS package sent
02/25/2011 IV fee invoiced and paid
02/28/2011 IV marked as paid, IV package sent
03/15/2011 SIF!!!
03/16/2011 Case complete!
03/25/2011 Interview date assigned
04/11/2011 Medical- DONE!!!!

05/10/2011 Interview - approved!

05/12/2011 Visa received by courier
06/06/2011 POE Dublin
07/05/2011 Welcome letter received
07/25/2011 Received GREEN CARD!

08/01/2011 Social security by mail

11/09/2011 Driver licence in hand! Wooo hooo wink.png

ROC
15/04/2013 ROC docs sent to Vermont

03/05/2013 NOA1 received

05/10/2013 Biometrics letter received

Did anyone else get an updated email that says:

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

No Panic! loool I did get the same e-mail and I dont think your case will be transferred again. Your are lucky because my last update since at TSC was 11/04/2010. :thumbs:

Hi,

My husband is traveling outside of the USA. The e-mail notifying that my process is trasnferred to TSC says that we are gonna get a hard letter by mail and to follow the instructions.

If someone here got the letter , could you please tell me what is the letter inf?

Thanks a lot for all help. :D

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Hi,

My husband is traveling outside of the USA. The e-mail notifying that my process is trasnferred to TSC says that we are gonna get a hard letter by mail and to follow the instructions.

If someone here got the letter , could you please tell me what is the letter inf?

Thanks a lot for all help. :D

There are no instructions except to wait until notified further.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

I feel much better now. I was nervous thinking that had some instructions and we was wasting time.

Thanks and all the best luck. (F)

Edited by Ms&Mr Dorsey

What a realief!

I feel much better now. I was nervous thinking that had missed something.

Thanks and all the best luck.

(F)

Sorry Friends,

Im trying to find out where delete my own post and i cannot find.

I dont wanna mess the topic.

:blush:

:bonk:

Same with our NOA1, priority date is August 1st, but on the transfer notice they say received August 11!

This happened with mine too, and I was really annoyed because my NOA1 took forever (received/priority date was August 5, notice date not until August 24). My most recent notice of action (about the transfer to TSC) ignores my original priority date and has August 24 at the receipt date. My guess is that they are buying time (although it might not make a difference, as it does seem in general that the NOA1 date is more important than the actual received date, which seems unfair to me). I know it's pointless to do anything but wait patiently and prepare for the next steps, but every little thing like this feels like a setback. Let's just hope to see some movement on these TSC cases soon.

USCIS171 days
08.03.2010: Sent I-130 (Received at Chicago Lockbox on 08.05.2010 – Priority Date)
08.24.2010: NOA1 – Notice Date (Case transferred from CSC to TSC on 11.02.2010 and back to CSC on 02.07.2011)
02.11.2011: NOA2 – Approved! (hard copy received on 02.17.2011)

NVC46 days
02.26.2011: Got NVC case number from AVR (entered on 02.24.2011)
02.28.2011: Called operator to give email addresses and get IIN; emailed beneficiary's change of address and DS-3032; received instruction emails from NVC; AOS fee bill invoiced and paid
03.01.2011: AOS fee shown as "paid"
03.03.2011: DS-3032 accepted; beneficiary's address updated by NVC; IV fee bill invoiced and paid
03.07.2011: IV fee shown as "paid"; AOS and IV packets sent out together via USPS Priority Mail (delivered on 03.09.2011)
03.22.2011: AVR and operator tells us we will receive an RFE
03.26.2011: Received RFE checklist via email (asking for PCCs from China and Taiwan)
03.28.2011: Sent checklist response via USPS Priority Mail (explaining/demonstrating that PCC should not be required)
04.10.2011: AVR message says that checklist response was received on 04.08.2011; sign in failed
04.11.2011: Case completed at NVC!
04.13.2011: Interview date assigned, received Packet 4 via email
04.25.2011: NVC sent case to embassy in London

Embassy – London, United Kingdom
05.23.2011: Medical at Knightsbridge Doctors
05.31.2011: Interview - APPROVED! (301 days from filing)
06.02.2011: Visa in hand
06.07.2011: POE at SFO

Removal of Conditions

04.16.2013: Sent I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

04.18.2013: I-751 packet received at VSC (check cleared on 05.03)

05.04.2013: Received NOA1 (dated 04.19)

05.11.2013: Received biometrics appointment notice for 06.05.2013 (notice dated 05.08)

05.13.2013: Completed biometrics as a walk-in (would have been out of town for scheduled appointment)

08.21.2013: APPROVED! (Received email update that USCIS has ordered production of new card)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

CSC received my I-130 on August 22... and I also received notification that ours was sent to TSC on November 2. I hope this is good news for all of us.

make that 13August ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I filed July 30th and was transfer to the TSC also

MY attorney said it's a good sign that I could be

approved sooner than longer than at CSC.

Only less than 60 days to approval he said

Good luck and at least the backlog in Ukraine is light

and not back logged like csc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.