Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

dont have much time but just wanted to post we got another i-129f touch today

Nab,

Our I130 was touched again 12.02.2010, just hope for the best ;)

Cip.

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well in our case... I submitted the I-130 to Chicago and i received the NOA1 from California. The I-129f (K3), I sent it to Texas offices and i received the NOA1 from California.

I guess that the info provided in USCIS is incorrect about the palces we most submit. And I guess too that take more time when they are tranfering or documents to other offices in USA. Could be that they wanna gain time, but we are losing time by that practice.

Hope all of u have everything ready very fast... Bleses to all!!! :thumbs:

Mystery & Ünal

Marriage: July 15, 2010

event.png

I-130:

Sent 10-06-2010

NOA1 10-12-2010

Touched 11-04-2010

Approved: 1-25-2011

105 Days

I-129f (K3)

Sent 10-22-2010

NOA1 10-27-2010

Touched 11-11-2010

Approved: 1-25-2011

89 days

NVC:

Received 02-07-2011

Nab,

Our I130 was touched again 12.02.2010, just hope for the best ;)

Cip.

i got touched also 12/02 ...wee.. goodluck to us! :)

USCIS:

07/21/2010 - NOA1

02/07/2011 - NOA2 approved! 201 days since NOA1!!!

02/14/2011 - NOA2 HARDCOPY RECEIVED

NVC:

02/15/2011 - NVC case number assigned

02/16/2011 - emailed ds3032 to nvc

02/17/2011 - gave both our email address.

02/18/2011 - DS3032 accepted.

03/15/2011 - AOS & IV paid. both "IN PROCESS"

03/16/2011 - AOS & IV show's "PAID"

03/24/2011 - Mailed AOS & IV pack to nvc

04/13/19/2011 - received an RFE email from NVC about my ds-230 and AOS form =/

04/22/2011 - (ds230 & Aos)Checklist sent to nvc

05/04/2011 - Sign In Failed!!! :)

05/05/2011 - Case Complete! :)

05/16/2011 - Interview Scheduled!

06/09/2011 - Interview date "APPROVED"

MEDICAL:

03/21/2011 - first day

03/22/2011 - medical result: IMMUNIZATION! =) thank god.

POE:

06/17/2011 - Received VISA

06/21/2011 - poe to SF :)yay!

06/21/2013 - 2year green card expiration date!

03/20/2013 - Mailed I-751 overnight express

07/19/2013 - Received RFE

08/19/2013 - RFE Received by CSC

08/22/2013 - GC APPROVED! :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Got an I-129F touch today also. That's 11/30, 12/01, 12/02. :yes:

same here

I am almost out of TSC blackhole.

Marriage : 2010-06-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-07-14

Transferred to Blackhole : 2010-11-02

NOA2 : Feb 15, 2011

NVC:

2/25/11 - received case number, IIN, and gave e-mail IDs.

2/25/11 - Send DS-3032 E-mail

2/28/11 - I-864 (AOS) bill invoiced and paid

3/01/11 - AOS payment status "PAID"

3/02/11 - DS-3032 : Email accepted

3/04/11 - IV bill invoiced (e-mail at 2:30 AM) and paid

3/07/11 - IV payment status "PAID"

3/08/11 - AOS and IV packet sent

3/22/11 - AOS in the system and reviewed that triggered false RFE for IV packet

3/28/11 - DS-230 in the system and SIF

3/29/11 - Case Completed at NVC

4/13/11 - Interview date assigned

5/17/11 - Interview- Approved

5/18/11 - Passport & Visa Picked up from VFS Delhi

5/31/11 - POE (JFK)

visajourney.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

I called USCIS yesterday. I asked for TSC number and they told me that they do not have number for TSC we can contact.

I called USCIS today and they ended up hanging up on me before I finished my question. What kind of service is that?

I called USCIS today and they ended up hanging up on me before I finished my question. What kind of service is that?

I do not think people at USCIS care about us. They have hundreds of thousands of people relying on them, and we are just another case for them. I think everyone working at USCIS should go through, what we are going through. Only then they will realize the value of our emotions and pain. Then they will probably work differently and do something to change the life that is depending on them. Sorry, I am being emotional.

I do not think people at USCIS care about us. They have hundreds of thousands of people relying on them, and we are just another case for them. I think everyone working at USCIS should go through, what we are going through. Only then they will realize the value of our emotions and pain. Then they will probably work differently and do something to change the life that is depending on them. Sorry, I am being emotional.

It's ok, I think we all get emotional at some point! It's super stressful...

yeMBfha.jpg

I do not think they can speed up the case. People usually hire laywer if the case is completed. My case is pending almost for a 5 months. Contacting a senator or congressman might be a good start. I am thinking about that. I might be wrong.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We have a lawyer but they haven't done much yet that we couldn't have done ourselves. Maybe that will change and, I guess, i'm hoping it does because they were expensive.

The big eye-opener for me was that I've picked up problems with our NOA1 that they didn't pick up even when I pointed it out to them, and then had to prove that I was picking up on a real problem and was not being a panicked applicant who was over-reacting. There's a tendency it seems for people to minimize our concerns - well I guess that is easy if you are living with your loved ones but not so easy for those of us who have to spend a year apart from our new spouses and a little sensitivity would be nice. Sometimes I get really angry and bitter about this process and the unnecessary hurdles we have to face.

Ultimately, getting a lawyer depends on your specific situation, but I've noticed that lots of people on VJ seem to think that it wasn't worth it to get a lawyer. I'm starting to feel the same way. I'd be interested in hearing from people who thought it was useful to have a lawyer.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

So - I've been feeling discouraged about the length of this process and the sense of unfairness about the transfers, the order in which they are processing files, and the mistakes they've made. On most days I am able to be positive, often by visiting the VisaJourney site. I would like to know what you do to stay positive?

Edited by CanuckChick

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

So - I've been feeling discouraged about the length of this process and the sense of unfairness about the transfers, the order in which they are processing files, and the mistakes they've made. On most days I am able to be positive, often by visiting the VisaJourney site. I would like to know what you do to stay positive?

Some days I loose it like today. It is very hard not being with my husband especially as the holidays approach and the USCIS staff hanging up the phone on me this morning. My love keeps me in this battle. When you feel the negativity, reach for your love. That's what saves me. We will get through this process and be stronger as a result.

Timeline

Some days I loose it like today. It is very hard not being with my husband especially as the holidays approach and the USCIS staff hanging up the phone on me this morning. My love keeps me in this battle. When you feel the negativity, reach for your love. That's what saves me. We will get through this process and be stronger as a result.

Thanks GMS - how often do you get to see each other?

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.