Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

July filers, we should start a drinking game.

Every time an August filer posts that they got approved we take a shot of whatever beverage is closest to us.

:P

:rofl: I am with you :pop:

ROC...

05/04/2013 I-751 sent to CSC

05/06/2013 package delivered

05/13/2013 check cashed

05/15/2013 received NOA ( receipt date 05/06/2013)

05/17/2013 received biometrics letter

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Has anyone who received the Post Decision Activity automated email that dept of state transferred their case back to USCIS for a review received anything else in regular mail???

I am on the same boat and was wondering if you had received anything in the meantime. Thanks!

Hi there - I received the post-decision activity email last week and got a hard copy last night via regular mail (same content as email).

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

New Information for Filers transferred from CSC to TSC and then to "USCIS Office"

Hey everyone, we were one of those couples who's petition moved to TSC and then got the notice that our case had been moved to a "USCIS Office". I just called USCIS to inquire where my petition was and the "officer" told me it was still at TSC and is being processed there. It never went anywhere.

I think these TSC agents haven't been processing I-130's for a while and are a little green on how to update the system correctly. :bonk:

PS - This was my first time calling USCIS. I got through right away, the first guy was very nice and helpful, he escalated my call, it went right through and then the 2nd guy was very nice and helpful too. For this part, it must be my lucky day. I don't know if my nerves could have taken the long waits and the negative responses from USCIS personnel that some of you have experienced. :yes:

Timeline

New Information for Filers transferred from CSC to TSC and then to "USCIS Office"

Hey everyone, we were one of those couples who's petition moved to TSC and then got the notice that our case had been moved to a "USCIS Office". I just called USCIS to inquire where my petition was and the "officer" told me it was still at TSC and is being processed there. It never went anywhere.

I think these TSC agents haven't been processing I-130's for a while and are a little green on how to update the system correctly. :bonk:

PS - This was my first time calling USCIS. I got through right away, the first guy was very nice and helpful, he escalated my call, it went right through and then the 2nd guy was very nice and helpful too. For this part, it must be my lucky day. I don't know if my nerves could have taken the long waits and the negative responses from USCIS personnel that some of you have experienced. :yes:

Awesome - thank you SO much for this update. Did you also get the post-decision activity email/mail?

I'm calling soon and if I hear anything regarding timing, I will let everyone know. If they tell me they are just running behind, I will feel so much better at least knowing it's being looked at.

Thank you for posting this! Whew, that calms my nerves a bit.

yeMBfha.jpg

Thanks. They kinda hinted at that when my wife called - you just confirmed it. I think it has been a long time since they processed I-130's, and I have to say, they DO seem to be working through them - but in reverse order!! rofl.gif

Edited by Val and Gary

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

thanks for sharing, wishing the best for myself and all of you guys :thumbs:

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

Saylin,

Thanks for the spreadsheet. Can you please add my transfer to USCIS office as in signature. Thanks.

Cip.

Thanks for telling me. I updated the spreadsheet. Dunno how I missed you since you clearly have it in your signature, lol.

Thanks for telling me. I updated the spreadsheet. Dunno how I missed you since you clearly have it in your signature, lol.

Thanks for your efforts. I have been trying to look for a pattern here, and the only thing I can see is that the very earliest approval so far is from the 27th July NOA1 - all the rest are in August. Maybe they really HAVE got the pile upside down!! blink.gif

USCIS

07-12-2010 Priority date

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

I-751

Timeline

I just got off phone with TSC. Same as Nile_Romance, this was my first time calling and the two people I spoke to were very helpful. My call was also escalated.

My NOA1 date is July 1 so my 5 month deadline was Dec 1. My most recent activity was the Nov 23 email and Dec 1 regular mail saying "post-decision activity" and that my case was transferred from the State Dept back to the USCIS.

The 2nd person I spoke to said she is more than 90% positive that I was approved, but that they failed to send me my NOA2. She said almost always if your file goes to the State Dept, then that means you are approved. She put in a service request to see why I did not receive my NOA2. Said to expect it within 30 days and that the other forms and interview schedule would follow.

If I don't receive something by Dec 16, I will put in another friendly call to TSC to see where things are at.

Hope this helps - esp. those of you who received the "post-decision activity" notification.

I just got off phone with TSC. Same as Nile_Romance, this was my first time calling and the two people I spoke to were very helpful. My call was also escalated.

My NOA1 date is July 1 so my 5 month deadline was Dec 1. My most recent activity was the Nov 23 email and Dec 1 regular mail saying "post-decision activity" and that my case was transferred from the State Dept back to the USCIS.

The 2nd person I spoke to said she is more than 90% positive that I was approved, but that they failed to send me my NOA2. She said almost always if your file goes to the State Dept, then that means you are approved. She put in a service request to see why I did not receive my NOA2. Said to expect it within 30 days and that the other forms and interview schedule would follow.

If I don't receive something by Dec 16, I will put in another friendly call to TSC to see where things are at.

Hope this helps - esp. those of you who received the "post-decision activity" notification.

Thanks for sharing. That is more than helpful, and more evidence that TSC are working so fast, and have so little experience in these applications, that they are making errors.

Congrats to all who received that email!! kicking.gif

USCIS

07-12-2010 Priority date

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

I-751

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

U&S - thank you very much for the update! I was on the phone with TSC as well myself just minutes ago. Got escalated to level-2 person who said exactly the same thing and did file a service request on my case now as well. Hopefully, they will act upon it now. I am having slightly a better feeling after this now. Thanks for sharing. I was just going to write the same stuff myself. Good luck everyone and let us learn how to be more patient, I guess.

Timeline

U&S - thank you very much for the update! I was on the phone with TSC as well myself just minutes ago. Got escalated to level-2 person who said exactly the same thing and did file a service request on my case now as well. Hopefully, they will act upon it now. I am having slightly a better feeling after this now. Thanks for sharing. I was just going to write the same stuff myself. Good luck everyone and let us learn how to be more patient, I guess.

That's awesome news, Lucas_34! Can't wait for us to get these NOA2 hard copies. I will be celebrating with a drink or three :)

This sounds like positive news. I've been wondering what happened with all those people who received that email. Good luck and an early congrats!

USCIS171 days
08.03.2010: Sent I-130 (Received at Chicago Lockbox on 08.05.2010 – Priority Date)
08.24.2010: NOA1 – Notice Date (Case transferred from CSC to TSC on 11.02.2010 and back to CSC on 02.07.2011)
02.11.2011: NOA2 – Approved! (hard copy received on 02.17.2011)

NVC46 days
02.26.2011: Got NVC case number from AVR (entered on 02.24.2011)
02.28.2011: Called operator to give email addresses and get IIN; emailed beneficiary's change of address and DS-3032; received instruction emails from NVC; AOS fee bill invoiced and paid
03.01.2011: AOS fee shown as "paid"
03.03.2011: DS-3032 accepted; beneficiary's address updated by NVC; IV fee bill invoiced and paid
03.07.2011: IV fee shown as "paid"; AOS and IV packets sent out together via USPS Priority Mail (delivered on 03.09.2011)
03.22.2011: AVR and operator tells us we will receive an RFE
03.26.2011: Received RFE checklist via email (asking for PCCs from China and Taiwan)
03.28.2011: Sent checklist response via USPS Priority Mail (explaining/demonstrating that PCC should not be required)
04.10.2011: AVR message says that checklist response was received on 04.08.2011; sign in failed
04.11.2011: Case completed at NVC!
04.13.2011: Interview date assigned, received Packet 4 via email
04.25.2011: NVC sent case to embassy in London

Embassy – London, United Kingdom
05.23.2011: Medical at Knightsbridge Doctors
05.31.2011: Interview - APPROVED! (301 days from filing)
06.02.2011: Visa in hand
06.07.2011: POE at SFO

Removal of Conditions

04.16.2013: Sent I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

04.18.2013: I-751 packet received at VSC (check cleared on 05.03)

05.04.2013: Received NOA1 (dated 04.19)

05.11.2013: Received biometrics appointment notice for 06.05.2013 (notice dated 05.08)

05.13.2013: Completed biometrics as a walk-in (would have been out of town for scheduled appointment)

08.21.2013: APPROVED! (Received email update that USCIS has ordered production of new card)

So even though it's only been 3 months since your NOA1 they still said they'd look into it? Hmmm. I might call them myself and see what's up...

yeMBfha.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.