tracimn123

once again Saturday night Alone

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think this is the suckiest part of the whole process, when you have nothing to do everyone else is busy and you home alone.. Anyone agree

09/16/2005 Filed K-1 at VSC

12/24/2006 Rec RFE

12/24/2006 Mailed back RFE

01/17/2006 K-1 diened due to lack of evidence we meet in person.

02/06 Hired immigration lawyer

03/24/2006 Left for Mexico to see my honey who had been gone since 09/16/2005

04/01/2006 Got Married

05/01/2006 VSC recieved I-130

05/17/2006 MSC recieved K-3

07/01/2006 Recieved RFE for K-3 IMBRA law

07/14/2006 Usps said MSC recieved package

07/25/2006 I-130 Transfered to California Service Center (????)

08/07/2006-Touched I-130

08/07/2006- I-130 Approved (99 days)

08/07/2006-K-3 Approved (83 Days)

I love you... I waiting just a little longer

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

i posted about this once before.

I hate this part.

All my married friends are great, but I feel sooo like a third wheel with them...

All my single friends are only about getting drunk and meeting guys - which obviously is not my scene...

So I sit home - with my PARENTS - and watch TV...so sad.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I hate sitting in alone, my son is with his dad as he wants to spend as much time with him as he can before we leave for NY.

My dog hates me and is sulking in the hallway :(

And to top it all off my nan who was supposed to stay here tonight blew me out in favour of a night on the tiles playing bingo with a bunch of 80 year old women. :crying:

Donna

Almost done with it all

Timeline

awwww Donna :( we're here for you at VJ!! I am watching The Net 2.0 with my parents.

it could get worse. not much, but it could.

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm sitting here talking to you fine folks. Got off the phone with my honey about an hour ago. Watched a movie with my grandkids. As much as I miss Bruce, I know it could be a hell of a lot worse!! But I can't wait for us to do things together.........when you find the love of your life, you know he's worth waiting for..............{{{{HUGS}}}}

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” JMAC

June 25, 2004 - Bruce & I met through mutual friends in my hometown in Newfoundland the night before he was going back to Maine

July 1 - First email between us

July 3 - I called him to wish him a Happy Independance Day

Daily phone calls and emails from there on in

October 20 - Bruce drove back to Newfoundland. He planned on staying a week but it ended up being 3 weeks. We knew for a fact we were in love!

March 19/05 - Bruce back in Newfoundland

April 8 - Bruce picked me up in North Sydney, NS and we drove to Maine. I stayed for a week due to work

July 26 - Bruce back to Newfoundland for another 3 weeks. I can't bear to see him leave.

August 10 - He asked me to marry him.........I had already asked him anyway just to make sure*_*

September 30 - I flew to Boston to meet Bruce there and then we drove back to Maine for 2 weeks

November 18 - We filed I-129F

December 1 - NOA Receipt #

December 28 - Received Packet 3

January 6/06 - Received my Police Certificate of Conduct

January 11 - Sent DS-230 Part 1 back to Montreal Consulate

February 3 - Sent off my check list to Montreal Consulate

March 24 - Medical

April 5 - Interview Date.....APPROVED......Yahoo

April 17 - Moving to Maine

May 16 - Bruce & I became Mr. & Mrs. in Las Vegas (Oh HAPPY DAY)

Filed: Timeline
i posted about this once before.

I hate this part.

All my married friends are great, but I feel sooo like a third wheel with them...

All my single friends are only about getting drunk and meeting guys - which obviously is not my scene...

So I sit home - with my PARENTS - and watch TV...so sad.

Welcome to my life too, heh :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Seems we are all in the same boat :wacko:

mike & jemema

7-28-05 first met online

10-4-05 engaged-in phills

12-19-05 filed I-129-f

NOA1??????????

1/23/06 NOA2 RECIEVED , SNAIL MAIL

1/25/06 nvc recieve's petiton

1/27/06 forward to manila

1/29/06 manila recieved

5/18/06 medical exam

5/25/06 INTERVIEW

APPROVED......................

5/26/06 Visa in Hand

6/5/06 Back to the States Together

6/13/06 Applied for SSN

6/26/06 recieved ssn

7/28/06 Wedding planned

I hear you guys :( though I guess we're lucky Andy and I are on the net 24/7 near enough with each other. Saturdays are mainly filled for us with him pointing his cam at his tv so we can sort of watch american idol together and other american shows. It's not the same but as you guys said it could be alot worse...

Love hurts

When you live an ocean away

When you change your sleep schedule to catch a few more moments

When you really need to be held and you have to imagine whilst your partner describes it

When you constantly refresh the USCIS website to see if you're getting any closer

Love Loves

When it repays you with the love of your life

When God finally answered your biggest prayer

When you can live life again in the real world but still have that eternal connection

When you wake up for to the beginning of the rest of your life with the person you fought so hard for

When you love somebody that much

You'll do anything

I remember sitting here bored to tears! Now my baby is here and we have the greatest times togehter. It will be over before you know it and your loved one will be there! Good luck :D

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline

I think the worst bit is it wasn't always this way for us. We've lived together off and on for 3 years...with a long visit home for me somewhere in between. So it wasn't just 'visits' like when you're always together doing just fun stuff & all loved up for a short time....but doing mundane things like working, paying bills, doing the dishes, etc.

Somehow, I think it's worse for me now. I even miss laundry day. :crying: I can look at the clock and think to myself 'oh right now we'd be doing this' and then I imagine him by himself & me here alone instead & it just makes me sad.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm with you all (who are waiting). It's so hard at times. Last year when I saw him for the third time, it was a year from our 2nd time together. I keep wondering when I see him again. I miss him so... :crying::(

3/24/11 Received 10 year Green Card in the mail - Done. Feels good :-) 'till we do this again for US Citizenship.

12/5/11 mailed packet for Naturalization

12/9/11 was received by USCIS.

4/6/12 received letter for fingerprint appn.

4/23/12 9am fingerprint appointment - done :-)

4/30/12 Recieved Letter for Interview - Sche. 5/31

5/31/12 Interview & Testing

5/31/12 Testing Approved - Waiting for next step

6/21/12 Rcvd email, placed application in the oath sched. que :-)

6/25/12 Rcvd letter - Oath Ceremony is on 7/11/12 @ 9:15am :-)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It is so sad being away from your love :(

Sometimes I could strangle my friends, they will call & tell me that they are arguing with their s/o over what movie to go & see or where to go & eat. If they only knew what I was going through, what everyone here goes through.

I have been so bored that I have painted every surface in my apartment............yes an apartment. I don't even own it but I have to keep busy or I will go crazy. I miss my man. I even miss the little arguements, because you can actually "make up" properly, none of this making up over the phone-it just isn't the same. . This is all so hard :( We have to tell ourselves that if we can get through this.........we can get through anything!!

hugs everyone

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Timeline

My least favorite thing in the WHOLE WORLD. We try to set up "girls" nights so we can do something with just the girls...

this is my favorite..."My husband was out of town for two nights - I really want to see him...I missed him so much"

or.

"My fiance and I NEVER see eachother (when they live FIVE Mins away from eachother..."

I'm like, "Really?" and I want to slap them and yell, you have NO idea what it's really like to miss someone.

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
My least favorite thing in the WHOLE WORLD. We try to set up "girls" nights so we can do something with just the girls...

this is my favorite..."My husband was out of town for two nights - I really want to see him...I missed him so much"

or.

"My fiance and I NEVER see eachother (when they live FIVE Mins away from eachother..."

I'm like, "Really?" and I want to slap them and yell, you have NO idea what it's really like to miss someone.

Oh I know.............my friend's man was away for a week & I had to hear about how much they missed eachother. I freaked on her-how inconsiderate can she be?? I could scream & sometimes I do :yes:

The time difference is also the worst-Gav is 5 hrs ahead so I am just getting done work & he is ready for bed. I swear this is the most frustrating situation-ever!!!! I am looking forward to his interview(if we ever get one) because I will be going to Dublin for that. Miss him like mad :( It's crazy, you meet the person you are "meant" to be with & you can't be with them. It's actually cruel.

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"