kruz_patz

NVC FILERS - FOR October - 2010

7,286 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Well I am thanking god for my Journey so far. And I pray that NVC release our case numbers this week its offically a week since I was approved so I am looking forward to net week . For progress.

Holy Cr@p and all the ships at Sea

Yer simple statement, tells me -

yer the Beneficiary...........................

You Need to Train The USCitizen for 'what to do'

often

and

now....

Does He/She Listen To You??????????????????????

If So !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Study This ----------------> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221785-ds-3032-slowdown/page__view__findpost__p__3560467

and

GO FORTH !!!!

Going Forth is important - regardless of 'where you are'..

Hope All Is Well !!!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Wow, just the 2nd day of October and these much posts already? :lol::yes::lol:

Still waiting.. Still hoping for no RFEs..

Tom, I posted a reply to your question about the CENOMAR and CFO in the other thread. BTW, you crack me up with the last posts you made! LOL

Good luck everyone!

:ot: I'm going for my Naturalization interview on Monday. Prayers and luck will be very helpful! :D

I-130

12/22/09: I-130 receipt date (Sent by lawyer to CSC)

8/20:10: Approved/NOA2

9/03/10: NVC # generated, gave e-mail adds

9/08/10: Received IV/AOS fee bill

9/09/10: Paid AOS/IV

9/13/10: Mailed completed AOS, enetered into the system on 9/14

9/19/10: Mailed completed DS-230, entered into the system on 9/22

10/13/10: CASE COMPLETE!!!

04/06/11: Case upgraded from F2A to CR-1

05/03/11: Final review completed

05/17/11: Interview date scheduled!

05/20/11: Forwarded case to USEM

06/10/11: Interview - APPROVED!!!

Timeline

Wow, just the 2nd day of October and these much posts already? :lol::yes::lol:

Still waiting.. Still hoping for no RFEs..

Tom, I posted a reply to your question about the CENOMAR and CFO in the other thread. BTW, you crack me up with the last posts you made! LOL

Good luck everyone!

:ot: I'm going for my Naturalization interview on Monday. Prayers and luck will be very helpful! :D

Prayers are useful - but

what have you done since 2010-09-09 ???

Did you call into NVC, get any current case status from any NVC Human?

Humans are important, at this stage, always. God Empowers Humans to act on yer behalf, but -

You must, absolutely MUST, engage yer USC Spouse to call in to NVC.

Want some speed? Review http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221785-ds-3032-slowdown/page__view__findpost__p__3560467 and teach yer USC Spouse all about it !

Good Luck !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Well I am here too guys I have not post in a while but I almost got my packet ready to go wish me luck and no REF's.

This is yer last status, per yer timeline - Pay I-864 Bill 2010-08-19

wow - that's really far back - are you paying via the online payment portal?

If so, if yes, then

you really should be following my mini how-to, over at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221785-ds-3032-slowdown/page__view__findpost__p__3560467

Let us know, yes? What the USCitizen is doing at the payment portal, yah????

Timeline

Like I said a million times before :P It took us (and a few other folks here) two weeks to get the case # so be patient and call regularly :bonk: Others got it a few days sooner tho :unsure: so keep checking! ;)

This is strange, even for me -

Kruz_Patz got I-130 approval on 9/29/2010 - and

he has no concept of 'patience' as

he was in the USA, prior, on an H1-B visa, and

he and his wife , for some reason, weren't able to

successfully file the AOS package to keep him in the country.

Ever since his wife filed for him???

He's been anxious, trying to tweak the system -

where

no tweaks were available.

Curiosly, the petition that HIS WIFE filed for him, was approved on 9/29/2010,

so now he thinks things will go fast.

It's a shame really - as most of his time on VJ????? He's made marked comments on 'complain complain'

and there's been zero comments from his wife, the US Citizen.

Normally, I'm not one to point out, to make this distinction -

but

he really has some sense of of 'entitlement'

where,

instead,

he and his wife should be chastised for NOT

repeat

NOT

following the AOS process.

It sucks, much, for him, as

he had to return to India

because NO ONE (HIM and HIS WIFE)

could not figure out how to adjust

from H1-B status (his past visa status)

to a valid Adjustment of Status (AOS) case

whilst IN the USA.

Can you imagine?

Human in the USA, get married to US Citizen whilst on

H1-B status, and between the two of them (Husband and Wife)

they could not file AOS case whilst foreign husband was IN

the USA on a valid H1-B visa.

I dunno, it all smells, these two - something is wrong,

something is amiss,

both of them failed to file proper AOS paperwork whilst

Kruz_patz was IN the USA. Who's failing is it, really?

I point to the wife - she didn't understand the process -

and now we (VJ members) suffer from Kruz_Patz (the husband)

because of that ignorance, that failing, on BOTH OF THEM,

prior to the H1-B expiring. He posts often, trying to garner

some sympathy - when in fact - there is none to be had.

Seriously, I get tired of his posts, he thinks he has some

special status with USCIS - and guess what?!!?!? He has no

special status with USCIS - he's just another H1-B worker that

got married in the USA whilst on his H1-B visa, and did not

understand how to adjust his status!!!!!!!!

It's sad, really, when you go back in time, and study his prior posts.

IMO, his wife should have been been able to file an AOS case, but

for some reason, that didn't happen - and

Now He's Stuck with pursuing a CR-1/IR-1 visa.

Swear to God, it must suck to be stuck in India,

without prior AOS process, chasing after a CR-1/IR1 visa,

when the AOS was actually 'in sight', a goal to be had.

I would never, ever, wish his circumstance on anyone,

regardless.

I pray his wife (whom we never hear from, btw) has some

movement at NVC this month, seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Timeline

expect to wait up to 2 weeks.

Whats yer USCitizen's Spouse's Plan of attack?

I truly think if you outlined HER plan, here,

it'd help all folks that are in NVC processing for October, 2010.

Timeline

Darnell, my friend.......my words are not biased.......so plz don't take that into consideration........all are welcome to post......regardless of approved in this month or that month.........enjoy... :dance:

I'm a fan of language.

Specifically language that has meaning.

If I follow the language used in post #1, you're very exclusionary. 'Bias' has nothing to do with it.

I can't read yer mind, at all. If I go by yer language usage, you've excluded many ppl, including yerself (approval in September)

Moving Forward, for 'NVC Month Threads' -

I can only go by prior months, with assumption of 'what works' for current month.

YOU made a very sweeping statement, and

if I draw a Venn Diagram from it -

yer very exclusionary for 'who can participate'

and I think that's just dead wrong.

Is it a language problem?

There's a vast difference between

'what you wrote' versus 'what you meant'.

In Closing, I'll leave you with this -

Language is a verra 'orrible, nastie beastie. One must master it first, 'fore taking it out for walkies

Timeline

------

YaY!!! We got approved!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratz to you too Kruz & Thanks for setting up this thread :thumbs: I was going to start one myself!

Darnell: I know you have made various comments about where one should post. I have been posting in both March and April due to the popularity in March as well as being a April filer. Now we're starting October since it starts tomorrow and yes carried over cases of Sept are free to post here too as well as anybody else in this process. It's really not that confusing... And on a side note. You know what I think is mean: someone who has to put their opinion on a page without a CONGRATS first to a very long overdue NOA 2.... Just sayin :hehe:

--I sent congrats to Kruz_patz in profile comments- usually I 'do it' that way, instead of comments in the general 'month' threads for USCIS approval - I prefer to be 'more personal' than simply posting in a month's thread. Kruz_Patz's approval was NOT overdue, you are confused, much - it occurred less than 180 days.

--I'm terribly sorry, but I do have major issue between March/April threads and April filers who deigned to post in the March Thread. IMO/E - it's truly bad form - regardless of WHAT yer posting - as

Most Months Groups tend to 'gang together' - they form their own clique, is useful for information and support. I get involved because I answer questions - I rarely drive the formation of a Month Group, but I do answer pointed questions, with directed answers. To Tell me , personally, that the March Group was 'more active' and that was the deciding reason that caused you to POST in the March Group - IMO - does a great dis-service to anyone in the April Group - you've mostly 'automatically' diss'ed them - as if any activity in April wasn't to yer liking, and any activity in April- *YOU* decided not to participate in it and *YOU* don't have the comraderie of yer group - Month Groups tend to 'gang together' and share success and woe with all, but - since you, an April Filer, decided to post in March - where's the comraderie? Where's the support? Where's yer group? Who Are You, Seriously? Why did you run from the April Group? Could the April Group have benefited from your input and/or questions? I hope you see where I'm going here - basically, you 'jumped a month' simply because you wanted to.

--and - that's ok - we have no hard/fast rules here at VJ for the monthly groups - USCIS filing - Month Groups - is no real rules, is no real 'scanscion' for inclusion. IMO, there should be, as each Month Group constitutes a unique Clique of People - and these folk tend to gang together, frmo first filing to green card in hand, over all of the trials and tribulations that pop up over the course of this @#$@#$@#$ abysmal process of getting our spouses into the USA. Somehow, some-way, you decided to cross the streams, jump the month barrier, and do something else. How does the March Group Feel, when you, an April filer, pop in and announce yer I-130 approval??? I would think they'd be decimated, as you had a shorter time than most - and some might 'read it' as an infantile approach to 'announcing to the world' about 'your' approval. Bad Form, IMO, always. IMO, it really is infantile, as if you really wanted to call attention to yourself. Now - don't take this the wrong way, I understand your position of 'April Filers not so much activity' but - yer an April Filer, so you really must 'gang together' with the April group - but somehow, someway, you made a conscious decision (ya, you did, moving yer mouse and whacking on the keyboard) to post in March. Again, this is Bad Form - you have a high risk (even IMO) of making the March Filers who've NOT got approval yet, feel really bad - Oh My - here comes an April Filer, taunting us with approval in September - how should we feel? IMO, this is really insensitive, and if I had higher admin rights, I'd move all of yer stuff to the April Group.

--Don't feel bad - yer not the only one that was an April filer that decided to post in the March Group. I'll remind anybody that 'inclusion in a Month Group' is supposed to be based on the Notice Date that's printed on the NOA-1, I-797-C, Receipt Notice. It's not the date that you mailed it off, it's not the date that you received it - it's the date thats printed on the notice/formletter itself. That date 'puts you in a month group', irrespective of when you filed, or 'how you feel'.

Whew !

OK - I'm done for a bit.... I hope you can understand my position - I mention all of this stuff 'in passing' as truly, it doesn't make a whit of difference - you're gonna do what you're gonna do, no one can influence you on yer decisions to post in the March Group, regardless of how 'bad form' it truly is.

Have a Good October!!! and if you haven't studied the 'go fast' method over at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221785-ds-3032-slowdown/page__view__findpost__p__3560467 - YOU REALLY SHOULD !!!!

Edited by Darnell

OK well after all that I'm here in the OCT thread waiting for SIF and CC. Called NVC yesterday but case not entered into system yet. Thought about exediting at NVC but after reviewing others who did, it seems there is really no decrease in processing times at NVC so I think I will just wait it out. Hoping for CC this month and a December interview.

For those of us that have come this far we all know that this may or may not be a reality but I think my AOS and IV packags was solid, so positive thinking at this point.

Good luck to all in the October thread looking forward to some peace and happiness for us all.

USCIS

10-15-2009 Met while I was on vacation...

11-12-2009 Traveled to CR for 3 weeks (Engaged)

02-21-2010 Married

05-28-2010 Mailed I-130

05-31-2010 Received - Chicago Lockbox

06-07-2010 I-130 NOA1 - CSC

06-08-2010 Touched

09-16-2010 NOA2

NVC

09-21-2010 Case# assinged

09-22-2010 AOS and IV bill generated.

09-22-2010 Paid AOS and IV bill.

09/23/2010 Both bills show paid. Printed cover sheets.

09/27/2010 Mailed AOS & IV package (fedex).

09-28-2010 Package received at NVC 9:32am (signed for by J.Desmond)

10-04-2010 AOS & IV docs in AVR system.

10-08-2010 SIF.

10-21-2010 Case Closed.

10-25-2010 Case sent to USEM.

USEM

10-27-2010 Received file.

11-02-2010 Medical. PASSED

11-08-2010 Interview APPROVED

POE

11-13-2010 Frt Lauderdale,FL.

SS Card

11-29-2010

Welcome Letter

12-10-2010

Greencard received

12-20-2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I feel ya! :) Our package info was entered into the system last Mon and now I'm sending all my positive thoughts to the NVC people and hoping for no RFEs! :) Good luck! :thumbs:

event.png

~ WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS - MAKE ORANGE JUICE AND LEAVE EVERYBODY WONDERING ~

USCIS
04-01-2010 NOA1
08-16-2010 NOA2

NVC
08-30-2010 NVC CASE# ASSIGNED
10-07-2010 EXPEDITION GRANTED!!! SIF!!!
10-21-2010 INTERVIEW - APPROVED!
11-02-2010 VISA IN HAND!

USA
11-08-2010 POE Philadelphia
12-07-2010 Welcome Letter and NOA for Green card
12-13-2010 GREEN CARD IN HAND!

ROC
09-04-2012 Filed ROC package (VSC)
09-07-2012 NOA 1
04-15-2013 ROC APPROVED!
04-20-2013 10 Year Green Card Received!

NATURALIZATION

02-20-2014 Application for Naturalization Package Mailed to NSC

02-23-2014 Application received by NSC

03-04-2014 Check for application fee cashed

03-08-2014 NOA came in the mail with notice date of 03-04-2014

03-17-2014 Received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

03-24-2014 Biometrics appointment in Tucson, AZ

05-13-2014 Interview at Tucson, AZ - PASS!

06-13-2014 Oath Ceremony in Tucson, AZ!

06-13-2014 I am a United States Citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi y'all! I'm the newcomer to this thread as I just received my NOA2 on 9/30/10.

I look forward to this next phase in the Visa Journey!

Good luck to all of us and wishing us a smooth & speedy NVC process!

CR-1 VISA

2010-06-01: Get Married!!!

2010-06-15: Mail out I-130 - Petition for Alien Relative

2010-06-22: I-130 NOA1
2010-09-30: I-130 NOA2
2011-01-26: Interview - APPROVED! (7 months, 4 days)
2011-02-02: Visa issued and in hand!
2011-02-25: POE - JFK (New York City)
2011-03-14: Received Conditional Green Card
2011-04-01: Received SS Card
2012-03-25: Our son is born!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-11-27: Mail out I-751 - Removal of conditions
2012-12-03: I-751 NOA1
2013-01-17: Biometrics

2013-05-13: I-751 Approved

2013-05-17: Received 10 year Green Card

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-11-27: Naturalization Eligibility (3 years based on marriage)

2013-11-29: Mail out N-400 - Application for Naturalization

2013-12-03: N-400 NOA1

2013-12-06: Check Cashed

2013-12-31: Biometrics

2014-01-27: Place In-Line for Interview

2014-03-28: Interview Scheduled

2014-04-04: Interview Letter Received

2014-05-06: Interview

2014-05-12: N-400 Approved and Oath Date Scheduled

2014-05-22: Oath Ceremony - Become a naturalized citizen!!!

OUR VISA JOURNEY IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Darnell, are you able to see my past or what ? Do you even know me or my wife ? Forget about knowing us....how did you make up this whole story.....or assumptions...........haha it's funny that you wrote so much about us.......but you know nothing about us.......and DON'T ASSUME EVER that AN INDIAN GUY WHO HAS LIVED IN USA would ever never know about AOS.....but one has to see other circumstances....and FYI ... she wasn't a US CITIZEN....lol....damn it...man i would be happy as hell if she could be a citizen at that time.....when i left US.

OK ENOUGH SAID: I just want to say two things..........first your post has no BASE/TRUE INFORMATION.

Second....you may be a true good lover of language........but you are not at all good at WRITING your feelings in the words......well so much have been said below....I don't wana correct it....and make another big post......good luck all....and those who don't like my words or posts.......plz don't read them.......thanks :dance:

Do you think yourself a top most here.......well be it....but keep it to yourself.......

This is strange, even for me -

Kruz_Patz got I-130 approval on 9/29/2010 - and

he has no concept of 'patience' as

he was in the USA, prior, on an H1-B visa, and

he and his wife , for some reason, weren't able to

successfully file the AOS package to keep him in the country.

Ever since his wife filed for him???

He's been anxious, trying to tweak the system -

where

no tweaks were available.

Curiosly, the petition that HIS WIFE filed for him, was approved on 9/29/2010,

so now he thinks things will go fast.

It's a shame really - as most of his time on VJ????? He's made marked comments on 'complain complain'

and there's been zero comments from his wife, the US Citizen.

Normally, I'm not one to point out, to make this distinction -

but

he really has some sense of of 'entitlement'

where,

instead,

he and his wife should be chastised for NOT

repeat

NOT

following the AOS process.

It sucks, much, for him, as

he had to return to India

because NO ONE (HIM and HIS WIFE)

could not figure out how to adjust

from H1-B status (his past visa status)

to a valid Adjustment of Status (AOS) case

whilst IN the USA.

Can you imagine?

Human in the USA, get married to US Citizen whilst on

H1-B status, and between the two of them (Husband and Wife)

they could not file AOS case whilst foreign husband was IN

the USA on a valid H1-B visa.

I dunno, it all smells, these two - something is wrong,

something is amiss,

both of them failed to file proper AOS paperwork whilst

Kruz_patz was IN the USA. Who's failing is it, really?

I point to the wife - she didn't understand the process -

and now we (VJ members) suffer from Kruz_Patz (the husband)

because of that ignorance, that failing, on BOTH OF THEM,

prior to the H1-B expiring. He posts often, trying to garner

some sympathy - when in fact - there is none to be had.

Seriously, I get tired of his posts, he thinks he has some

special status with USCIS - and guess what?!!?!? He has no

special status with USCIS - he's just another H1-B worker that

got married in the USA whilst on his H1-B visa, and did not

understand how to adjust his status!!!!!!!!

It's sad, really, when you go back in time, and study his prior posts.

IMO, his wife should have been been able to file an AOS case, but

for some reason, that didn't happen - and

Now He's Stuck with pursuing a CR-1/IR-1 visa.

Swear to God, it must suck to be stuck in India,

without prior AOS process, chasing after a CR-1/IR1 visa,

when the AOS was actually 'in sight', a goal to be had.

I would never, ever, wish his circumstance on anyone,

regardless.

I pray his wife (whom we never hear from, btw) has some

movement at NVC this month, seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by kruz_patz

Atlanta, GA (MM-DD-YYYY)
I-130 (IR-1) TIMELINE [MUMBAI CONSULATE]
07-02-2020 - I-130 SENT
06-01-2021 - APPROVED

NVC
06-06-2021 - Recevied NVC case no. - case entered into nvc's system

06-08-2021 - AOS fee
06-08-2021 - IV fee
07-05-2021 - IV & AOS documents submitted online

07-19-2021 - received message from NVC about case can not be processed unless all civil documents are submitted (was missing police clearance)

08-12-2021 - submitted police clearance certificate - which was last document submitted to NVC

11-05-2021 - Case completed at NVC - DQ

03-31-2022 - Interview letter received

04-28-2022 - Interview date at mumbai embassy

Timeline

kruz_patz- truly? I got it wrong? My deepest apologies, then...

Prayers are useful - but

what have you done since 2010-09-09 ???

Did you call into NVC, get any current case status from any NVC Human™?

Humans are important, at this stage, always. God Empowers Humans™ to act on yer behalf, but -

You must, absolutely MUST, engage yer USC Spouse to call in to NVC.

Want some speed? Review http://www.visajourn...ost__p__3560467 and teach yer USC Spouse all about it !

Good Luck !

I'm THE LPR petitioning for my husband. I've mailed NVC all the documents they need, AOS and IV, they got the IV package on the 21st (chek my signature). I spoke to a human last Wednesday, she gave me the standard anwer, 6-8weeks blah blah blah. It's only been a week anyway since they put AOS and IV in their system. Oh, and I did everything I could to expedite our NVC process, much thanks to VJ, I would be totally clueless if not for VJ and my VJ friends! I literally digested all the info from LingChe, James, and other members' experiences.

Prayers for MY Naturalization test/interview, totally unrelated to NVC. I appreciate your input though! :thumbs:

I-130

12/22/09: I-130 receipt date (Sent by lawyer to CSC)

8/20:10: Approved/NOA2

9/03/10: NVC # generated, gave e-mail adds

9/08/10: Received IV/AOS fee bill

9/09/10: Paid AOS/IV

9/13/10: Mailed completed AOS, enetered into the system on 9/14

9/19/10: Mailed completed DS-230, entered into the system on 9/22

10/13/10: CASE COMPLETE!!!

04/06/11: Case upgraded from F2A to CR-1

05/03/11: Final review completed

05/17/11: Interview date scheduled!

05/20/11: Forwarded case to USEM

06/10/11: Interview - APPROVED!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.