TashaK

September CSC filers?

655 posts in this topic

That is great news!!!!! :thumbs:

I am still waiting for my medical and interview. 2 months left to go! Hope everyone else is moving fast :)

SEPT 16,2010-FILED I-129F
SEPT 21,2010-NOA1
SEPT 27,2010-hard copy of NOA1
SEPT 24,2010-touch
FEB 23,2011-RFE
FEB 23,2011-touch
MAR 12,2011-SENT OUT RFE requested
MAR 16,2011-touch (e-mail too)
MAR 17,2011-NOA2
MAR 25,2011-NVC recieved our petition
APR 13,2011-PKT 3 SENT from Montreal
APR 20,2011-SENT OUT PKT 3
MAY 4,2011-EMAIL RFE 2 from Montreal
MAY 5,2011-SENT OUT REQUESTED DS 156, passprot photos, bio page of passport
MAY 23,2011-DOS COMFIRMED PKT 4 HAS BEEN SENT OUT
May 31,2011-Pkt 4 recieved (dated May 18th)
AUG 3,2011-MEDICAL in Toronto
AUG 25,2011-INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!
SEPT 9,2011-POE
SEPT 12,2011-Wedding

AOS
SEPT,26th 2011-AOS filed
OCT 6th-E-mail NOA1
OCT 11th-Hardcopy of NOA1 dated Sept 28th
OCT 25th-RFE
NOV 29,2011-AP (Approved)
NOV 29,2011-EAD(card production)
Dec 6,2011-EAD/AP card in hand smile.png
June 18, 2012-AOS approved
Aug 27th,2012-Card in production
STILL WAITING TO RECIEVE GREEN CARD~2nd service request is pending Nov 12,2012
Contacted senator-Jan 2013
Recieved e-mail response-Feb 4,2013
MAY 7,2013-RECIEVED GREEN CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROC

March 18,2014-sent I-751

March 24,2014-Recieved NOA (dated March 20th)

Pui passed her interview. The interview did not go well and the lady made her cry and threw her passport back at her. The embassy requested for her to return to the hospital she had her medical at and return with new documents. The hospital had given her forms that had expired and there were newer forms out there. She went back and got the new forms and returned to the embassy and was told she could pick up her passport on the 13th. If she gets her visa on the 13th I will be getting her a ticket to come here on the 30th.

AOS Journey

11-04-2011 sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

11-07-2011 delivered

11-08-2011 Date on text messages but did not receive until 11-22-2011

11-23-2011 Check cashed.

11-25-2011 Hard copies of NOA1s

12-06-2012 Pui's Brother unexpectly passes away and we make an info pass appointment and receive an emergancy AP so she can return home. Pui leaves for Thailand for 2 weeks.

12-06-2012 Get a text message and email that she received an RFE

12-12-2012 RFE for original birth certificate. I swear we sent it along with a certificate translation of it.

12-20-2012 Pui returns from Thailand.

12-21-2012 We send the RFE back for with original birth certificate along with a new certificate of translation(I had to wait for her to return for her to sign)

12-26-2012 text and email they have received the RFE.

12-29-2012 Appointment for biometrics is 01-23-2012

01-13-2012 AP is approved.

01-23-2012 Biometrics appointment. Later during the evening the text and email saying the EAD is approved.

01-31-2012 EAD/AP combo card arrives.

05-22-2012 Email and text card is in production!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received my visa 2days ago, I'm still working for 2 weeks here in France and then the 17th june I finally get to be with my fiancee forever!!!

infact I'm so much in a hurry that I finish work thursday 16th june and leave for USA the day after :D

what about you?

That's good to hear. As for me, I got married last May 27th. That's why I've been busy and did not have time to log in here in visa journey. Good luck to you I know you are so excited right now.

Timeline

Pui passed her interview. The interview did not go well and the lady made her cry and threw her passport back at her. The embassy requested for her to return to the hospital she had her medical at and return with new documents. The hospital had given her forms that had expired and there were newer forms out there. She went back and got the new forms and returned to the embassy and was told she could pick up her passport on the 13th. If she gets her visa on the 13th I will be getting her a ticket to come here on the 30th.

Did they really do that? Did they throw her passport to her?

There is a little more to the story that I have now. I had been asking Pui to write experience there and now I have it. During the interview the lady who interviewed her said "I already have these documents" and threw them on the interviewers side of the glass and the lady got mad and made a mad face. In Thailand for someone to do that is not good. After more questions the lady threw Pui's passport on the interviewers side of the glass. Because Pui saw her the passport she thought she did not get the visa and started crying. After some more questions the lady said "Ido not need the same documents, thank you" and the lady gave her the documents and her passport. Pui then took them all and started to walk away. The lady then said "Where are you going we still have the interview" and the lady got more mad. Pui then said "you gave me the documents and my passport and said thank you so I thought the interview was over". Then the lady continued to ask her more questions about me.

So in Pui's mind she thought the lady was throwing them at her. Pui said the lady was not nice to the 7 other people who interviewed. Pui was the only one who received her visa that day. Pui did meet a lady who also interviewed and she had to get the updated medical forms like Pui and also her fiance's 2010 tax info that the lady but forgot to give when she gave all her documents earlier in the day. I think that lady will get her visa too. The same lady interviewed her and the interviewer did not like it that she was from the Philippines interviewing in Thailand. That lady lives and works in Thailand she was doing the right thing by interviewing in Thailand.

Just glad that day is over with and she got her visa.

AOS Journey

11-04-2011 sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

11-07-2011 delivered

11-08-2011 Date on text messages but did not receive until 11-22-2011

11-23-2011 Check cashed.

11-25-2011 Hard copies of NOA1s

12-06-2012 Pui's Brother unexpectly passes away and we make an info pass appointment and receive an emergancy AP so she can return home. Pui leaves for Thailand for 2 weeks.

12-06-2012 Get a text message and email that she received an RFE

12-12-2012 RFE for original birth certificate. I swear we sent it along with a certificate translation of it.

12-20-2012 Pui returns from Thailand.

12-21-2012 We send the RFE back for with original birth certificate along with a new certificate of translation(I had to wait for her to return for her to sign)

12-26-2012 text and email they have received the RFE.

12-29-2012 Appointment for biometrics is 01-23-2012

01-13-2012 AP is approved.

01-23-2012 Biometrics appointment. Later during the evening the text and email saying the EAD is approved.

01-31-2012 EAD/AP combo card arrives.

05-22-2012 Email and text card is in production!

• 3 weeks later...

OMG.... I dont' know what is up with the Embassy. He had his interview however they did not take his passport. They told him they still need the I134 affidavit of support and more pictures of us together. I had only sent a few pictures with the original petition. I mailed them twice the pictures and affidavit. I called the Embassy last week (after emailing them twice and getting no response) and after calling a couple of times I finally got a live human. She said we have your documents and are still reviewing your case. I also have been calling your the department of state (DOS) phone number they just said my case was under review. Then I called the DOS again today I got someone who told me that the Embassy was still waiting for I134 affidavit of support. So I have no idea if the embassy was not truthful with me or maybe they have been busy and haven't had a chance to get back to my case. I know this embassy just approved another K-1 visa this week. So am not sure what to think... :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello! How is everybody? Any of you guys working on the fiancé or fiancée's AOS?

I arrived in US 2weeks ago...

I looked up the form to get a SSN, in order to get married (requested by the courthouse). I don't even know if I'm supposed to check "legal alien allowed to work", or "legal alien not allowed to work", or "other".

Some people also tell me that the SSN is not needed to get married even if I seen that info on their website.

the paperwork mess keep going ! :wacko:

I looked up the form to get a SSN, in order to get married (requested by the courthouse). I don't even know if I'm supposed to check "legal alien allowed to work", or "legal alien not allowed to work", or "other".

Some people also tell me that the SSN is not needed to get married even if I seen that info on their website.

\\

You would be legal alien not allowed to work until you fill adjustment of status or have your EAD. It does vary state to state on marriage requirements but I don't think you absolutely have to have one. But just call you local license bureau to just clarify.

Timeline

That is true you don't need a SSN to get married. My wife and I filed for her AOS last weekend. I know the feeling because we there are a lot of forms needed for the AOS too, but the good thing now is we are now with our loved ones.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline

OMG.... I dont' know what is up with the Embassy. He had his interview however they did not take his passport. They told him they still need the I134 affidavit of support and more pictures of us together. I had only sent a few pictures with the original petition. I mailed them twice the pictures and affidavit. I called the Embassy last week (after emailing them twice and getting no response) and after calling a couple of times I finally got a live human. She said we have your documents and are still reviewing your case. I also have been calling your the department of state (DOS) phone number they just said my case was under review. Then I called the DOS again today I got someone who told me that the Embassy was still waiting for I134 affidavit of support. So I have no idea if the embassy was not truthful with me or maybe they have been busy and haven't had a chance to get back to my case. I know this embassy just approved another K-1 visa this week. So am not sure what to think... :crying:

I am so sorry to hear that. Hopefully, this resolves soon and you are with your loved one in the nearest future.

======================================================================

K-1 Process

09/03/2010 - NOA1

02/02/2011 - NOA2 text message and an email (~5 months later)

04/26/2011 - Interview! Visa APPROVED and issued! yAAAy

05/20/2011 - POE: LAX

06/03/2011 - Wedding!!

07/07/2011 - Adilet got his SSN!

AOS Process

07/11/2011 - Sent our AOS package (AOS & EAD)

07/13/2011 - NOA1 text message and an email

08/09/2011 - Biometrics taken

09/01/2011 - Email notification that our interview is set for October 14.

09/23/2011 - Email notification that Adilet's EAD is in production.

10/04/2011 - EAD in hands.

10/14/2011 - Interview. GC APPROVED on the spot! Yeah!

11/01/2011 - GC in hands

04/03/2012 - Our beautiful baby girl is born!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

WE got married!!! filing our AOS this week hopefully. Lots of paperwork again but at least we're together. Here are some pics from the wedding!

IMG_7727.jpgIMG_7702.jpgIMG_7951.jpgIMG_7852.jpgphoto2.jpg

HOPEFULLY EVERYONE ELSE IS AS HAPPY IF NOT HAPPIER THAN WE ARE AT THIS POINT. IF YOU ARENT TOGETHER JUST YET YOU WILL BE AND SOON IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT!!!!!

MANY BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE!

Edited by Alealovely

event.png

www.alealovely.com

Congrats!! Your pictures are so beautiful!!!! I am so happy things went well :)

Good Luck on the rest of the process

SEPT 16,2010-FILED I-129F
SEPT 21,2010-NOA1
SEPT 27,2010-hard copy of NOA1
SEPT 24,2010-touch
FEB 23,2011-RFE
FEB 23,2011-touch
MAR 12,2011-SENT OUT RFE requested
MAR 16,2011-touch (e-mail too)
MAR 17,2011-NOA2
MAR 25,2011-NVC recieved our petition
APR 13,2011-PKT 3 SENT from Montreal
APR 20,2011-SENT OUT PKT 3
MAY 4,2011-EMAIL RFE 2 from Montreal
MAY 5,2011-SENT OUT REQUESTED DS 156, passprot photos, bio page of passport
MAY 23,2011-DOS COMFIRMED PKT 4 HAS BEEN SENT OUT
May 31,2011-Pkt 4 recieved (dated May 18th)
AUG 3,2011-MEDICAL in Toronto
AUG 25,2011-INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!
SEPT 9,2011-POE
SEPT 12,2011-Wedding

AOS
SEPT,26th 2011-AOS filed
OCT 6th-E-mail NOA1
OCT 11th-Hardcopy of NOA1 dated Sept 28th
OCT 25th-RFE
NOV 29,2011-AP (Approved)
NOV 29,2011-EAD(card production)
Dec 6,2011-EAD/AP card in hand smile.png
June 18, 2012-AOS approved
Aug 27th,2012-Card in production
STILL WAITING TO RECIEVE GREEN CARD~2nd service request is pending Nov 12,2012
Contacted senator-Jan 2013
Recieved e-mail response-Feb 4,2013
MAY 7,2013-RECIEVED GREEN CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROC

March 18,2014-sent I-751

March 24,2014-Recieved NOA (dated March 20th)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

one post removed at the OP's request

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Congrats!! Your pictures are so beautiful!!!! I am so happy things went well :)

Good Luck on the rest of the process

Thank you!!!! We just got the medicals done today and my name changed on everything , now collecting more evidence :)

event.png

www.alealovely.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.