Danno

The eternal flame of Muslim outrage

265 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

To be fair I would hard pressed to think of any Middle Eastern Countries that are not in made up borders.

But then that would go for most countries.

Everybody and his dog have been through Jordan.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

[

Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, etc....are all universal spiritual themes. It should emphasize they are but one independent version of the universal curriculum. There are many others, only differing from others in form. The fact that you engage in this topic with such tone shows no respect for the universal truths of all religions, which is peace, love and forgiveness. To me it appears that those who project their option about this topic with such aggressive vigor are no better than those who set the fires, pull the trigger or drop the bombs..... This type of situation is the perfect example of why the insanity continues. t is people who cherish their need to be right who contribute to our eventual self destruction. No one wins in this situation. NO ONE!

Love and Light, Michelle

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

BTW, seeing how Jordan is a make believe country made up by the British, I'm sure Jordan wouldn't mind giving some land to their brother Palestinians.

right. which it actually has, my wife is originally Palestinian and 80% of the Jordanian population is originally Palestinian! but are you saying that Jordan should open it's arms to Palestinians, because Israel is such a bully that it can't share the land with it's original inhabitants ? Oh, and Israel which was established in 1948 (when the British left) is not a 'make believe' country ?

what constitutes a 'valid' country in your opinion ? one that uses force to state it exists ??

K1 timeline
- K1- I-129F filed.....09/December/2009
POE: New York.....23/June/2010- temporary employment stamped into passport
GOT MARRIED =) .....04/August/2010

AOS timeline
- Filed AOS,EAD, and AP all together.....11/September/2010
- EAD received .... 11/November/2010
- AP in hand 14/December/2010
- AOS approved 01/April/2011
- Greencard in hand 09/April/2011

Removing Conditions

- Filed I-751..... 21/January/2013

- Received NOA- Conditional Status extended for one year.....28/January/2013

- NOA failed Biometrics - re-scheduled for a 2nd time in August (GRRRR).....15/July/2013

- 2nd Biometrics.....08/August/2013

- RFE-Fingerprints non-readable TWICE -need to provide police clearances......17/October/2013

- APPROVED- Finally- no interview, or further RFE's. Submitted request through Ombudsman early January. Approval 15/January/2014

Naturalization

- Filed N-400....15/March/2014

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Does it really make a difference if Timothy McVeigh and Terry McNichols killed in the name of a particular religion, or that they killed indiscriminately? I don't understand the distinction nor the significance of the distinction.

I'd say right now the non-Muslim world is overly sensitive and irresponsible. How people are overreacting to mosques in the US is ridiculous. That post-colonial Europeans are upset that those formerly oppressed by their quests for cultural expansion and conquest have the nerve to want to benefit from the lifestyle they financed for the west with their labor and resources is the height of arrogance.

I pray they don't move Park51. I'd hate to see them give in to bullying and bigotry cloaked in "concern" for how those insensitive Muslims are trying to open a victory mosque and terrorist training center. If those idiots win, terrorism is advanced via the minimalizing of the right to private property and freedom of religion. The right has been exposed as only revering Constitution when it benefits them.

I've seen this before, during integration and the Civil Rights era. Most of the country, including Christians, hated racial minorities and didn't want to integrate, but that's ancient history. Most of the country now hates Islam and fears Muslims, so, here we go again.

Lets try to stay on topic here.

- Timothy McVeigh made no claims that Faith inspired his actions, why even bring him up?

The Question is: IS the Islamic world hyper sensitive?

Just this week we had every one except the President of the United States contact a Preacher with 5o members ... Warning him not to burn a Muslim Book.

If no threat existed.... why the FBI visit...why the Phone call from the Sec. of Defense?

Why did the Imam at the Ground Zero Mosque claim that moving the Mosque location would be a -National security issue?

Are the White House and the Imam trying to Paint Muslims as radical?

Timeline

To be fair I would hard pressed to think of any Middle Eastern Countries that are not in made up borders.

But then that would go for most countries.

Everybody and his dog have been through Jordan.

The borders of the ME were designed by the West. The ME was their creation, and now they reject what they wrought. Their hands are not at all clean, and they are not innocent bystanders in its history.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

So all those Muslim's going crazy over the Danish cartoon was just a hoax ? All the Muslim's trying to burn down Paris was just a hoax ? The bombers in England and elsewhere was just a hoax ? The Coptic Christians in Egypt, the Catholics in the Phillipines, and the Christians in Indonesia were all getting murdered by suedo Muslim's ? :blink:

Incited Christians eh ? LOL! WTH are you talking about ? Muslim's go nuts all across the world over a cartoon, movie, etc...

Ya, when I get a lobotomy any time soon, then feed me your spiel. Until then I think I will stick with the facts.

the Catholics in the Philippines ?? why not the Muslims in the Philippines?? hmmm let me see maybe because oppressed minorities can't stand up against oppression any more can they? Why can the Jews react to Mel Gibson with so much fervour, but Muslims can't react to disrespectful cartoons about their prophet. Muslims trying to burn down Pairs, how about Serbs trying to ethnically cleanse Bosnians ?? you can pick and choose your facts, 1000s of stories you can use to generalize, but the fact is Muslims have been the focus of the last 10 years, and no one seems to draw parallel generalizations of any other group in the world.

does apartheid South Africa resemble present-day Israel to you... ? why is no one accusing Israel of that ?

maybe because people have become so numb that they can't think for themselves.

K1 timeline
- K1- I-129F filed.....09/December/2009
POE: New York.....23/June/2010- temporary employment stamped into passport
GOT MARRIED =) .....04/August/2010

AOS timeline
- Filed AOS,EAD, and AP all together.....11/September/2010
- EAD received .... 11/November/2010
- AP in hand 14/December/2010
- AOS approved 01/April/2011
- Greencard in hand 09/April/2011

Removing Conditions

- Filed I-751..... 21/January/2013

- Received NOA- Conditional Status extended for one year.....28/January/2013

- NOA failed Biometrics - re-scheduled for a 2nd time in August (GRRRR).....15/July/2013

- 2nd Biometrics.....08/August/2013

- RFE-Fingerprints non-readable TWICE -need to provide police clearances......17/October/2013

- APPROVED- Finally- no interview, or further RFE's. Submitted request through Ombudsman early January. Approval 15/January/2014

Naturalization

- Filed N-400....15/March/2014

Timeline

Here's how this works, Bibi. Atrocities and incidents don't count unless they are done in the name of Allah. Atrocities and incidents are more traumatic if they have religious overtones.. Muslims, no matter how nominally practicing, no matter how ignorant of Islam, no matter how personal or isolated the event, are the measure of barbarity in the world. Any other group committing terrorist acts in the world on any scale on any given day in any place lacks the cache of bad acting Muslims. Everything Muslims do has a religious symbolism that taints the faith, and, by extension, every other Muslim.

That this is how the game is played is also denied, but that's just part of the game.

the Catholics in the Philippines ?? why not the Muslims in the Philippines?? hmmm let me see maybe because oppressed minorities can't stand up against oppression any more can they? Why can the Jews react to Mel Gibson with so much fervour, but Muslims can't react to disrespectful cartoons about their prophet. Muslims trying to burn down Pairs, how about Serbs trying to ethnically cleanse Bosnians ?? you can pick and choose your facts, 1000s of stories you can use to generalize, but the fact is Muslims have been the focus of the last 10 years, and no one seems to draw parallel generalizations of any other group in the world.

does apartheid South Africa resemble present-day Israel to you... ? why is no one accusing Israel of that ?

maybe because people have become so numb that they can't think for themselves.

Edited by Sofiyya

And meanwhile two Iranian grand ayatollahs issued fatwas calling for the killing of those who insult the Koran, including anyone who burns the Islamic holy book.

April 24, 2010: Married in Butuan City
May 23, 2010: Submitted I-130
May 28, 2010: NOA-1 Received
October 19, 2010: NOA-2 Received
October 26, 2010: Case Number Assigned
October 28, 2010: IIN Received
November 3, 2010: AOS paid
November 5, 2010: AOS status "PAID". Sent AOS packet
November 6, 2010: DS-3032 email received. Emailed DS-3032
November 8, 2010: IV paid, DS-3032 accepted
November 10, 2010: IV status "PAID". Sent IV packet
November 15, 2010: IV received at NVC
November 22, 2010: False Checklist for missing DS-230
November 29, 2010: AOS + IV entered into system
December 4, 2010: SIF, Case Completed
December 6, 2010: Interview Scheduled
December 27-28, 2010: Passed Physical
January 6, 2011: Interview @ 0830 Approved
January 14, 2011: Visa received
January 31, 2011: CFO seminar completed
February 11, 2011: POE- LAX

Removal of Conditions
January 8, 2013: Mailed I-751
January 10,2013: NOA1
February 6, 2013: Biometrics Appoint.

June 4, 2013: Received I-797 NOA removal of conditions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

not so much hate speech and name calling since post 76.

I'm impressed !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does it really make a difference if Timothy McVeigh and Terry McNichols killed in the name of a particular religion, or that they killed indiscriminately? I don't understand the distinction nor the significance of the distinction.

yes, it makes a difference. in this discussion, what these guys did doesn't apply. this is a religion related thread, however these guys had no religion. why ask a question so far removed from the topic. why bring 2 individuals into a discussion which do not compare in any way to the topic. reminder: the topic is around the question of whether or not muslims are hypersensitive.

islam does have an image problem. i have no idea what it would take to clean this image, however i doubt many americans think it is their job to come to a better understanding on their own.

most people take things at face value. they don't study, they conclude based on what they see and hear day after day. few have time to take a deep interest in islam so understanding will always be, for the majority, street level. so call people ignorant - what's that going to change? unless scenes around islam change, people will not change their opinion.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Bigot, extremist, hater - take your pick. Doesn't change my opinion.

Ain't that the truth. Logic. Facts. Reality. Nope! None of those pesky things change your opinion...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You have yet again repeated the claim that the OP is garbage and the facts are suspect. Yet you have presented no facts of your own, have prevented no evidence to cast doubt on the facts cited in the OP, and you haven't even developed your argument as to why Malkin's argument is "elementary grade inflammatory garbage." If it truly is so obvious, I would hope you could enlighten us and demonstrate how.

I did demonstrate how. You want me to come up with facts to disprove an unprofitable premise. Has it just once occurred to you that granting hate fueled rhetoric legitimacy in a discussion that you are essentially endorsing it and being an apologist for the hatred of extremists. Why would you do that?

It's easy - talk to some Muslims who aren't extremists.

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

islam does have an image problem. i have no idea what it would take to clean this image, however i doubt many americans think it is their job to come to a better understanding on their own.

most people take things at face value. they don't study, they conclude based on what they see and hear day after day. few have time to take a deep interest in islam so understanding will always be, for the majority, street level. so call people ignorant - what's that going to change? unless scenes around islam change, people will not change their opinion.

The media give a daily dose of "crazy Muslim," and few people bother to do the first bit of research about other cultures. People are deeply, dangerously ignorant.

But your logic seems to call for the media to change, so that people that cannot be bothered to educate themselves can then be spoonfed alternate messages. I agree this is a huge part of things. Huge. But neither does it exonerate people from being responsible for their own minds. Ignorance is understandable in some contexts. But it's the internet age; most Americans can find the facts if they choose to. The fact that they consume media at all proves that they have access to all the information required to be more aware and less prejudiced. Your second line--you're right. Few Americans think it's their job to come to a better understanding. But it absolutely is. Failure to do so is willful ignorance, unforgivable and unacceptable.

owl.jpg

I-129F Sent : 2010-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-02-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-12

NVC Received : 2010-03-18

NVC Left : 2010-03-22

Consulate Received : 2010-04-12

Packet 3 Received : 2010-04-14

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-04-16 (logged 2010-04-27)

Packet 4 Received : 2010-04-29

Interview Date : 2010-06-02

Interview Result : APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa in hand: 2010-06-09

POE: 2010-06-11

We is married now!: 2010-06-24

You don't have logic or facts if you are suggesting that Malkin's article has legitimacy.

Malkin's article ties a series of facts together. They don't fit your ability to comprehend so you toss out your usual drivel.

Peaceful people don't kill over cartoons.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS