Obama 2012

Intolerant People Who Call People "Bigots"

295 posts in this topic

Here's the thing BY, the IMPORTANT THING. Only by understanding what is actually going wrong can one even attempt to correct it. If you insist on your bigoted analysis that homicides in America are down to some cultural inadequacy intrinsic to the black community (and to an almost equal degree the mexican community with your 'gang banger' hypothosis) then anything you try to do will fail completely and utterly and indeed it might even be COUNTERPRODUCTIVE. Who knew?

So what is denial then? Positive perhaps? Pointing out the obvious is neither discriminatory, racist, ignorant, bigoted or any other childish label you guys can throw out, it's realty.

There is no such thing as a homogeneous AA community. Just like everyone else, different regions has different attitudes. The AA living in east DC, are little like those living in a Southern country of NC. AA living in a city, where they make up 50% of population, are going to have [and do have] a totally different attitude to those living in the burbs of Seattle; where they represent a smaller fraction.

Just because they are black does not mean them think, act or talk the same. That said, there is a distinct culture between you urban AA, to that of those residing in the burbs. Naturally, those in the ghetto will have a different attitude and mindset to your suburban Caucasian, Asian etc. You don't need to believe me, there are plenty in the media who mention or joke on these differences.

You also seem to ignore things like no-snitch rules that are a fundamental part of urban AA communities. Do you think this has something to do with the level of crime? Does such a rule exist in the middle class burbs?

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

So, you have a theory that black and mexican americans disproportionately commit homicides in America and it is 'no coincidence' If it is not a co-incidence (and I am in no doubt that it is not) what is it 'down to', in your opinion?

Unbiased government data is hardly a theory. Unless you assume this is some sort of government conspiracy, in 3,000+ counties, against AA.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Unbiased government data is hardly a theory. Unless you assume this is some sort of government conspiracy, in 3,000+ counties, against AA.

The data is just data, I am asking for your personal explanation of that data, you know the 'it's no coincidence' part? I don't dispute the raw figures.

So what is denial then? Positive perhaps? Pointing out the obvious is neither discriminatory, racist, ignorant, bigoted or any other childish label you guys can throw out, it's realty.

There is no such thing as a homogeneous AA community. Just like everyone else, different regions has different attitudes. The AA living in east DC, are little like those living in a Southern country of NC. AA living in a city, where they make up 50% of population, are going to have [and do have] a totally different attitude to those living in the burbs of Seattle; where they represent a smaller fraction.

Just because they are black does not mean them think, act or talk the same. That said, there is a distinct culture between you urban AA, to that of those residing in the burbs. Naturally, those in the ghetto will have a different attitude and mindset to your suburban Caucasian, Asian etc. You don't need to believe me, there are plenty in the media who mention or joke on these differences.

You also seem to ignore things like no-snitch rules that are a fundamental part of urban AA communities. Do you think this has something to do with the level of crime? Does such a rule exist in the middle class burbs?

No ###### sherlock.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

The data is just data, I am asking for your personal explanation of that data, you know the 'it's no coincidence' part? I don't dispute the raw figures.

I cannot explain it, as I do not live with people who shot up neighborhoods or have no-snitch rules.

Funny how you ask for my explanation, yet your odd explanation is usually a generic:

• I just don't get their plight
  • Socieconomics
  • Slavery / segregation

While your generic reasons carry some weight, they do not explain such a massive difference in homicides and other crimes. It's also why contrary to you and your like-minded mates claims, you will not find people of similar socioeconomics in America or other first world countries committing anywhere near the same magnitude or volume of crimes.

These excuses are quite convenient for you to justify AA crime, but how do you explain other demographics gang member rates. In other words, who is to blame for that one.

Edited by Heracles

No ###### sherlock.

Evidently I need to say this otherwise you will assume I think everyone is the same. It's why we have to add disclaimers with every argument, so you guys don't cry murder.

So you don't falsely accuse me [or anyone] of claiming we said everyone is x.

I cannot explain it, as I do not live with people who shot up neighborhoods or have no-snitch rules.

Funny how you ask for my explanation, yet your odd explanation is usually a generic:

• I just don't get their plight
  • Socieconomics
  • Slavery / segregation

While your generic reasons carry some weight, they do not explain such a massive difference in homicides and other crimes. It's also why contrary to you and your like-minded mates claims, you will not find people of similar socioeconomics in America or other first world countries committing anywhere near the same magnitude or volume of crimes.

Well, there are other aspects to it. Perhaps you would like to take on board the disparity between sentencing that is 'race' dependent?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I don't give justifications for criminal behaviour of any sort BY. I might try to understand why it occurs, but that is not a justification by any stretch.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

booyah, you're on my doo-doo list - you made mc dig out the caps lock! :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Well, there are other aspects to it. Perhaps you would like to take on board the disparity between sentencing that is 'race' dependent?

I am more concerned about the people being killed [the victims] of crime, than the treatment of these dirtbags. Come to think of it, had I been racist, I would have laughed at this crime, as the majority of victims in Ghettos are AA. Yet strange, I am the one most vocal about it. These murders sure as hell do not affect me out here in the comfortable burbs.

Evidently this so-called racist is the one asking ####### is going on in these communities. Demanding to know why a family should live in fear and sleep in the center of their house, [out of fear] of their children being killed, due to stray bullets. Where the hell is the freedom there? Guilty as charge for being more concerned about that than sentencing.

Hang the #### in public and I guarantee you, no one with an IQ higher than a rock will dare try it. Spare me the inhumane rubbish, inhumane in 2010 is the aforementioned living in constant fear of their lives. All while you and I live it up in the burbs. With the toughest part of our day being to ponder whether we water the Azaleas or not, since it might rain.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

That looks good. Something I'd have for lunch if I'd walk out. But tonight we will have (as usual) Chinese. I think we still have some squid leftovers in a chili sauce. It's good brother.

Bigot must be the new racism. As with racism, it's turning into a generic term and used to justify any difference in opinion.

Much like racism, actually reading the definition of the term goes a long way. Hence, why racism is rarely thrown out abroad.

What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

This looks good.

My boyfriend and I had breakfast burritos at this hole in the wall joint in Burbank this morning. Soooooo good. Tonight will be leftover roast chicken and apple pie from our 1 month anniversary dinner. :wub:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que