Obama 2012

Intolerant People Who Call People "Bigots"

295 posts in this topic

I don't know what he will say but certainly Winnie Mandela has

No wonder Nelson called it quits with her

Lemme back in the slammer guys ! Celibacy ain't that bad after all.

Is this an example of your classy repartee? I'll stick with calling people wankers no matter if it does offend your sensibilities. Calling women names simply because you don't find them attractive is beyond icky.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I know... your imagination is spot on this time.

I am off to clean some red hair out of the bath drain trap..

I bloody hate gingers - they have hair like steel

Can I say that ?

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

One has to be so careful. I was talking about the British Aviators who were the first to fly the Atlantic (no it wasn't Linberg jeez)

and somebody thought I was having a slur at Mike Tyson..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcock_and_Brown

Yes I know this, did you know that Lindberg's flight was the first to fly nonstop from New York to Paris which was about double the distance of Alcock and brown's flight?

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I am off to clean some red hair out of the bath drain trap..

I bloody hate gingers - they have hair like steel

Can I say that ?

Redheaded scalps have the highest rate of hair turnover out of all other hair colors. Good luck with that and do try to wear gloves. Icky. Other than that you should be fine.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Once again, it does not mean NOTHING, it is very meaningful, but it does not allow you to conclude that black Americans are more liable to commit crimes because criminality is simply part of their culture.

I don't care if you explain comments made years ago or not, I am asking you if you still believe the same rubbish. Do you still believe that it is not suprising that Black Americans embrace a criminal culture for example?

Why does it not?

If you look at Africa today and Africa over the course of the past several decades, even Century, it's been the same way... Constant wars, millions dead and killed by their own countrymen.... It's a never ending circle it would seem. No one 'knows' for sure, or they haven't tested it really. One thing is for sure though, is another who dares to suggest such a thing is labelled a 'bigot' or a 'racist' or something far worse for making painfully obvious observations.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Yes I know this, did you know that Lindberg's flight was the first to fly nonstop from New York to Paris which was about double the distance of Alcock and brown's flight?

I thought the American right disliked France - so why go there ? I don't understand it because if it wasn't for the French, you would all be speaking English.

Anyway, we were first and America was second and that's all the counts. It was us that captured the ENIGMA code machine on the U110 south of Iceland not the US as it was in the hollywood film and we invented penicillin just in time for the US army to take their R&R in Bangkok

and even in her eighties, the Queen is better looking than Joan Rivers so barbecue that !

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

Why does it not?

If you look at Africa today and Africa over the course of the past several decades, even Century, it's been the same way... Constant wars, millions dead and killed by their own countrymen.... It's a never ending circle it would seem. No one 'knows' for sure, or they haven't tested it really. One thing is for sure though, is another who dares to suggest such a thing is labelled a 'bigot' or a 'racist' or something far worse for making painfully obvious observations.

Just because you wallow in ignorance does not mean that everyone else does. You don't know why Africa has problems but yet you can see why these problems should be laid squarely at the door of some kind of cultural inferiority of the indigenous peoples of Africa? Yeah, that's a good one Paul.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Why does it not?

Europeans exported their wars and their colonialism there if you'd care to crack open a history book. Before then they were pretty much as barbaric as European nations were in butchering each other.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just because you wallow in ignorance does not mean that everyone else does. You don't know why Africa has problems but yet you can see why these problems should be laid squarely at the door of some kind of cultural inferiority of the indigenous peoples of Africa? Yeah, that's a good one Paul.

See, there's your problem. All I said was it's not too far off to possibly equate black-on-black crime here and black-on-black crime in Africa when you compare other cultures around the world. It's a fair comparison until proven to be false. There's nothing 'ignorant' about it.

Europeans exported their wars and their colonialism there if you'd care to crack open a history book. Before then they were pretty much as barbaric as European nations were in butchering each other.

Oh, so the "white man" forced and still forces blacks to keep fighting each other. Oh, I gotcha. That's how it is. How horribly wrong could I have been that a culture is responsible for itself.

I mean after all, history is wrong. Blacks didn't sell other blacks to the whites. I mean they didn't sell their brothers into slavery. Oh, my bad.

:rolleyes:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

READ!? Wait a minute! Reading my contradict my pre-conceived ideas of the world!

Timeline

See, there's your problem. All I said was it's not too far off to possibly equate black-on-black crime here and black-on-black crime in Africa when you compare other cultures around the world. It's a fair comparison until proven to be false. There's nothing 'ignorant' about it.

Oh, so the "white man" forced and still forces blacks to keep fighting each other. Oh, I gotcha. That's how it is. How horribly wrong could I have been that a culture is responsible for itself.

I mean after all, history is wrong. Blacks didn't sell other blacks to the whites. I mean they didn't sell their brothers into slavery. Oh, my bad.

Is that what I said?

No, its not. Get a grip Paul- colonialism has had some very measurable repercussions on the cultures it manipulated. You clearly can't be that ignorant.

READ!? Wait a minute! Reading my contradict my pre-conceived ideas of the world!

Particularly when the second sentence of my post was fairly evident. I guess Paul missed that.

Although Paul does have a knack for interpreting history and historical documents in a very... peculiar way.

Once again, it does not mean NOTHING, it is very meaningful, but it does not allow you to conclude that black Americans are more liable to commit crimes because criminality is simply part of their culture.

I don't care if you explain comments made years ago or not, I am asking you if you still believe the same rubbish. Do you still believe that it is not suprising that Black Americans embrace a criminal culture for example?

While have nine to twenty times the homicide rate per 100,000 means "NOTHING" to you, it means a hell of a lot to those of us in the first world. Money says though that you do not live in the areas you so adamantly defend. Go live in the ghettos of Chicago and then come talk to me.

You don't care yet you bring it up. No Cleo, the ghetto culture is one that strives for civility, education and legitimate prosperity.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Is that what I said?

No, its not. Get a grip Paul- colonialism has had some very measurable repercussions on the cultures it manipulated. You clearly can't be that ignorant.

Particularly when the second sentence of my post was fairly evident. I guess Paul missed that.

Although Paul does have a knack for interpreting history and historical documents in a very... peculiar way.

18 pages to have a full backlash against the OP, must be a new record.

A 3 year-4 month-1week journey ends on 09/20/2013, and a new one begins!

Timeline

18 pages to have a full backlash against the OP, must be a new record.

Against the OP itself... against particular thread 'owners' is another story... some are legends in their own little way.

What is a fair comparison? What is your conclusion about black people in relation to white ones Paul?