martindart

I wish my Vo

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Tonga
Timeline

I am dreaming of a White Christmas 2 long years without my wife… and so… I’m still waiting, have a holly ‘jolly Christmas and light…Have yourself a little merry Christmas, Please have snow… Merry Christmas darling… I wish I were with you… :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Paraguay
Timeline
I am dreaming of a White Christmas 2 long years without my wife… and so… I’m still waiting, have a holly ‘jolly Christmas and light…Have yourself a little merry Christmas, Please have snow… Merry Christmas darling… I wish I were with you… :crying:

Wow it looks like you've been through so much. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating this whole thing must be for you. It definitely puts things in perspective...and makes me think twice the next I whine over a few weeks wait. I can only hope and pray that everything turns out for the best for you and your wife.

May 2nd - Sent I-129F to Vermont

May 13th - NOA1

June 23rd - recieved RFE (IMBRA)

June 24th - Sent back RFE

June 27th - 7 touches

June 30th - touched

July 3rd - touched

July 10th - NOA2 notice via email

July 14th - NOA2 via snail mail

July 14th - petition mailed thru DHL to Asuncion, PY

Week of July 17th - Embassy received my petition

July 24th - beneficiary receives packet 3

July 27th - medical exam

Aug 7th - interview - approved :)

Aug 11th - picked up his visa

Aug 21st - purchased plane ticket!

Aug 30th - reunion day :)

*hugs* your journey has been long and I hope your interview is successful this time so you can be together. Is she your fiance or your wife?

On a side......Is it christmas already???......damm I slept well last night.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline
*hugs* your journey has been long and I hope your interview is successful this time so you can be together. Is she your fiance or your wife?

Damn. I'm beat... being a regular a guy playing songs from a low profife with Americia. with the band doing those songs I felt I could relax and be a same person as others here. I love my vo just the same as you do I'm crying these days... believe me, if it wert, for my friend martindart i'd be a lost soul here. We are friends and he does his thing and I'll do mine.

Martin,

Your timeline is long and arduous, without a doubt. Yet, there is hope, I see an approval for you guys.

Can you be there for the interview? Sh!t man, this is the wrong way to treat someone. You have my sympathy and empathy.

We are in your corner!!

I very much look forward to hearing of your SO approval!!! Cheers Martin! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good luck to you!

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

Damn. I'm beat... being a regular a guy playing songs from a low profife with Americia. with the band doing those songs I felt I could relax and be a same person as others here. I love my vo just the same as you do I'm crying these days... believe me, if it wert, for my friend martindart i'd be a lost soul here. We are friends and he does his thing and I'll do mine.

As being kids together we being kids together he did great job playing guatar together... who cares! I never thought being together " as we have always done' together, lose the cowbell, ok,! we are always friends.!! I'm am always with you! you know this ok?

I love you!

I hope to be married soon...

Your brother Don

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Martindart, from reading your timeline, I understand how much it hurts you to be apart from your fiancee for soo long. It's nice to see people like you who never give up. Please hang in there because it is when things are worst where you shouldn't give up. You're almost there! I'm praying for you. (F)

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

dont remind me of michigan winters!!! lol

I hope things go better for you now. Looks like the HMNC embassy no longer has grounds to deny you. When I start feeling sorry for myself and then see someone like you it makes me feel ashamed of myself. Good luck to you and......HO HO HO!!!! :D

Timeline

Man, you though war is bad... Don't piss the Jews off! I'm at war with this SOB! he's mine!

YOU, have a serious problem!

I've been advice that my file is lost! My fiancee called the Consulate to get current information of our petition and they (the consulate) knows nothing of our file. I paid good money for representation.

I will fly down to your law firm (within one day) and file a complaint with the bar association to pull your license to practice law in these US and any gobal US consulate /embassy on this earth. I've been ripped off before! by chump attorneys and this is the last time...

Keep your passport current you WILL be arrested at "any" point of entry.. and with Into pole inside the US embassy within Hanoi and Europe, YOU will be held and detained. get a feel, you ###### the wrong person!

Bar Association Member

:huh: Ima getting more lost by the minute.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.