aloneagain888

False accusation of abuse towards alien husband!!

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well he did it again!! I got arrested 2 times for a fake battery charge!! They charged me wpoth assault with a dealdly weapom withput intent to kill last month case was dropped because they couldnt prove it!He was also arrested but case was dismissed!! Ahhh!! Again he called police 2 weeks ago while I was sleeping and told police I beat him up!!I was charged with battery cause he had bruises all over him and I dont know where he got those but the police took photos of him and I tried to explain to police that I had no marks nothing that he was lying! But they still charged me!I just got out of jail 4 days ago! I have to go to court again for the second false charge! Ia so devistated that this man who I thought loved me could call police on false charges and have his freinds act as witneeses.He stoled my computer but I GOT IT BACK YESTERDAY AFTER I WENT WITH POLICE TO GET IT BECAUSE WE NOW HAVE NO CONTACT ORDER AND HES LOUNGING IN MY HOME that he wants to take too at divorce court but it in my name only and I bought it while married but I have prove money came from another home I had inherited.No bank accounts together.After I TOOK COMPUTER HOME i found photos and recordings he had made while we talked on phone of him trying to get me to admit I was trying to kill him! HE has mentally abused me to the point I JUST WANT TO DIE! i HAVE LOST MY JOB BECAUSE i am now a convicted felon!

He also stashed 2 pills in my ourse the first time I got arrested and was charged woith possession of controlled substance! My life is in shambles!

Can I sue him for recording me without my knowledge?The tapes show I WAS BEING MENTALLY ABUSED but I KNOW HE DIDNT WANT to use these cause he wanted to deleate it the day I got my computer back.The police officwr didnot let him deleate anything I caught him red handed with my compouter the day I went to get my clothes and stuff!

I am filing for the I -130 withdraw,he still hasnt recieved his I485 approval.I am so hurt and so devistated that I spent so long waiting for him and he comes here to use me!! I still am in shock that the man I married and did so much for and spent so much on put me in jail for no reason! He was always mad and angery,abused my dogs,ruined my home,he had it all planned out and he did a good job!! Will he get deported! I hope so!! He thinks he can just do this toi a woman that has never done anything wrong and get put in jail,loose all!! I have nothing left but my house! Thankyou for all you help,I need prayers right now im not well and cant eat or sleep. :crying:I AM FILING FOR DIVORCE THIS WEEK!!!

Edited by aloneagain888

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Well he did it again!! I got arrested 2 times for a fake battery charge!! They charged me wpoth assault with a dealdly weapom withput intent to kill last month case was dropped because they couldnt prove it!He was also arrested but case was dismissed!! Ahhh!! Again he called police 2 weeks ago while I was sleeping and told police I beat him up!!I was charged with battery cause he had bruises all over him and I dont know where he got those but the police took photos of him and I tried to explain to police that I had no marks nothing that he was lying! But they still charged me!I just got out of jail 4 days ago! I have to go to court again for the second false charge! Ia so devistated that this man who I thought loved me could call police on false charges and have his freinds act as witneeses.He stoled my computer but I GOT IT BACK YESTERDAY AFTER I WENT WITH POLICE TO GET IT BECAUSE WE NOW HAVE NO CONTACT ORDER AND HES LOUNGING IN MY HOME that he wants to take too at divorce court but it in my name only and I bought it while married but I have prove money came from another home I had inherited.No bank accounts together.After I TOOK COMPUTER HOME i found photos and recordings he had made while we talked on phone of him trying to get me to admit I was trying to kill him! HE has mentally abused me to the point I JUST WANT TO DIE! i HAVE LOST MY JOB BECAUSE i am now a convicted felon!

He also stashed 2 pills in my ourse the first time I got arrested and was charged woith possession of controlled substance! My life is in shambles!

Can I sue him for recording me without my knowledge?The tapes show I WAS BEING MENTALLY ABUSED but I KNOW HE DIDNT WANT to use these cause he wanted to deleate it the day I got my computer back.The police officwr didnot let him deleate anything I caught him red handed with my compouter the day I went to get my clothes and stuff!

I am filing for the I -130 withdraw,he still hasnt recieved his I485 approval.I am so hurt and so devistated that I spent so long waiting for him and he comes here to use me!! I still am in shock that the man I married and did so much for and spent so much on put me in jail for no reason! He was always mad and angery,abused my dogs,ruined my home,he had it all planned out and he did a good job!! Will he get deported! I hope so!! He thinks he can just do this toi a woman that has never done anything wrong and get put in jail,loose all!! I have nothing left but my house! Thankyou for all you help,I need prayers right now im not well and cant eat or sleep. :crying:I AM FILING FOR DIVORCE THIS WEEK!!!

I am so sorry for your ordeal.

May you have the strength to get through this.. and afterwards, may there be peace in your life (F)

You are in my prayers

AOS 05/08/10 - sent05/14/10 - receipt date on NOAs - transferred to National Benefits Center06/14/10 - Biometrics Done - Lawrence, MA (original appt)07/26/10 - Interview - APPROVED!!07/30/10 - Welcome letter rec'd (notice date: 07/26)08/05/10 - Green Card (&EAD) Received! - 2 months and 28 days total!ROC 04/28/12 - ROC package sent05/03/12 - check cashed05/04/12 - NOA1 received - dated 05/01/1206/07/12 - Biometrics done02/07/13 - Approved (status update via text msg)02/14/13 - Ten year Green card receivedNaturalization07/26/13 - eligible (90 day window opened 4/27/13)02/24/14 - N-400 sent to Dallas03/04/14 - Check cashed & case accepted (update via txt & email)03/10/14 - Biometrics appt letter rec'd (scheduled for 03/28/13)03/28/14 - Biometrics done04/01/14 - In line for interview 04/03/14 - Case status change to scheduled for interview04/10/14 - interview letter rec'd 5/13/14 - interview 6/3/14 - in line for oath 6/30/14 - Scheduled for oath

Have you followed the advice of the posters on you previous topic and called / written to USCIS to withdraw your support of his AOS application? That and beginning divorce proceedings seem to be the most logical steps for you now.

Can you please tell us what country your spouse is from? This fake vawa for males is going around in several circles and I would really love to know what country he is from.

Can you please tell us what country your spouse is from? This fake vawa for males is going around in several circles and I would really love to know what country he is from.

Hes from Turkey.He was a great guy there,I dont know what happned to this man I loved so much.I was a fool!Question,how can I get him out of my house?Hes there and im somewhere else,I am the sole owner.Can I evict him even though I am in process of divorce,or can I get in more trouble because I sponsored him.I am also in process to withdraw I-130 did this yesterday,I dont know when it will be finalized.I wake up every morning thinking of how this man could hurt me like this,now I am starting to understand why he was always picking fights and treating me like dirt.He mantally abused but I was stuoid to stay woth him cause he kept telling me it was his culture and that all Turkish men are all the same,I dont beleiave that,they cant be all the same,he played woth my head and ruined my entire life.What can I do to get him out of my house without getting in trouble with immigration or the law.I heard he has changed the locks on my house too.He thinks when we get divorced that hes going to get half the house.We have only been married 1 year and a half.Im really sad,how can this man be so cold,I gave him the world and suffered so much.Im not well at all.I hired a lawyer to withdraw all!I have no pictures of abuse only my family as witnesses.Hes got all the fake pictures!

I should of been so evil to take photos of all the timnes he beat me for no reason and I never said a word,I loved him that much and thought it was going to change.I couldnt hit him back,hes too strong and big,but he manipulated me so much I think thats what he wanted to take real photos.I got proof it didnt come from me these marks he claimed I did.I sent them to my lawyer.Thankyou for all you prayers and help............. :crying:

Edited by aloneagain888

Hes from Turkey.He was a great guy there,I dont know what happned to this man I loved so much.I was a fool!Question,how can I get him out of my house?Hes there and im somewhere else,I am the sole owner.Can I evict him even though I am in process of divorce,or can I get in more trouble because I sponsored him.I am also in process to withdraw I-130 did this yesterday,I dont know when it will be finalized.I wake up every morning thinking of how this man could hurt me like this,now I am starting to understand why he was always picking fights and treating me like dirt.He mantally abused but I was stuoid to stay woth him cause he kept telling me it was his culture and that all Turkish men are all the same,I dont beleiave that,they cant be all the same,he played woth my head and ruined my entire life.What can I do to get him out of my house without getting in trouble with immigration or the law.I heard he has changed the locks on my house too.He thinks when we get divorced that hes going to get half the house.We have only been married 1 year and a half.Im really sad,how can this man be so cold,I gave him the world and suffered so much.Im not well at all.I hired a lawyer to withdraw all!I have no pictures of abuse only my family as witnesses.Hes got all the fake pictures!

I should of been so evil to take photos of all the timnes he beat me for no reason and I never said a word,I loved him that much and thought it was going to change.I couldnt hit him back,hes too strong and big,but he manipulated me so much I think thats what he wanted to take real photos.I got proof it didnt come from me these marks he claimed I did.I sent them to my lawyer.Thankyou for all you prayers and help............. :crying:

I feel sorry for you......i seldom heard of woman beat up there husband.....i hope you can get out of this situation....

I am sorry all of this is happening to you. Get a lawyer if you can afford one and get a restraining order on him. You should also write USCIS and tell them you suspect he is trying to commit VAWA fraud. Don't only write USCIS keep making infopass appointments and getting on their nerves until you get your point across. It is worth a try because you never know, the right person might eventually believe you and see that he is trying to make a fraudulent VAWA case.

I-751 Timeline

ROC sent 6-12-2010

Package received by CSC 6-14-2010

NOA sent 6-14-2010

Check Cashed 6-16-2010

NOA received 6-21-2010

Biometrics letter received 7-6-2010 dated 7-01-2010

Biometrics appointment 7-23-2010

Touched 7-23-2010

Touched 7-26-2010

Interview letter recieved 10-13-2010

Interview date 11-5-2010

Approved and approval letter given at interview 11-5-2010

Waiting on card now

Hi

I am the petioner,my husband is on a k-3 visa,I withdrew the I-130 but still has not gotten aproved,We have a no contact order from a fake domestic violence charge and I am waiting to get it dropped.How do I get my husband out of my home once its dropped,Hes there in my home and im somewhere else.I own it soley.Can I file an eviction notice while hes still here under my obligation on a k-3.?Do I have to wait till the I130 withdraw gets approved or I get divorced?IM so confused and cant live in my own house!Thanks all! :help:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi

I am the petioner,my husband is on a k-3 visa,I withdrew the I-130 but still has not gotten aproved,We have a no contact order from a fake domestic violence charge and I am waiting to get it dropped.How do I get my husband out of my home once its dropped,Hes there in my home and im somewhere else.I own it soley.Can I file an eviction notice while hes still here under my obligation on a k-3.?Do I have to wait till the I130 withdraw gets approved or I get divorced?IM so confused and cant live in my own house!Thanks all! :help:

Call the county sheriff's(or local LE) and report him for Trespassing. If he is not on the mortgage, and you have no legal residential contract (i.e. he rents from you and you have a contract(lease) saying same) He is trespassing. End of Story. However I would wait until the DVO is dropped, just to be on the safe side I went through something very similar with my ex...

good luck

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Call the county sheriff's(or local LE) and report him for Trespassing. If he is not on the mortgage, and you have no legal residential contract (i.e. he rents from you and you have a contract(lease) saying same) He is trespassing. End of Story. However I would wait until the DVO is dropped, just to be on the safe side I went through something very similar with my ex...

good luck

What state do you live in? Do you live in a community Property State?? That will change my answer...sorry didn't think about that at first IF you live in a CP state (Arizona

California

Idaho

Louisiana

Nevada

New Mexico

Texas

Washington

Wisconsin)

then you will need to handle it differently... and it will be more complicated...

good luck

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

What state do you live in? Do you live in a community Property State?? That will change my answer...sorry didn't think about that at first IF you live in a CP state (Arizona

California

Idaho

Louisiana

Nevada

New Mexico

Texas

Washington

Wisconsin)

then you will need to handle it differently... and it will be more complicated...

good luck

I live in jacksonville fla :bonk: ,,,thankyou

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You cannot withdraw the I-130 if he already got his visa, but if you two have not yet filed AOS, or it has not been processed, you can withdraw you affidavit of support (I-864).

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

go down to your county courthouse and ask around at the sherrif's office. they will help you out.

if not, spend the bux on a lawyer. they may advise you to "rent" your house to a group of friends, in which case the eviction of this scum, who has prolly obtained "contractual interest" in living there by moving in as part of your marriage may have shorter process. if the 4 guys you "rent" the house to are persuasive enough, he might be gone in a day or so. whatever happens while they are there, it's 4 to 1 in terms of testimony.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

good luck

WADR, this is the dumbest piece of advice I have ever heard. You didn't even have any clue what state she lived in before you ran off at the mouth (or the keys, so to speak).

A husband doesn't need a lease agreement with his wife. He is not trespassing.

You really should think twice before being so reckless with stupid advice.

OP, you need a lawyer. Sharpish.

eta: Just fyi, I am no lawyer, but I can say that in FL, even if a spouse is not on the mtg OR the deed, if they reside in the home as a primary residence (or have done in the past 2 years), IT CANNOT BE SOLD without that spouse's consent.

It doesn't answer your question, but it does sort of imply what kind of 'right' a spouse may have. That is why I recc a lawyer

Edited by Happy Bunny

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.