Ban Hammer

USDA official resigns amid race controversy

142 posts in this topic

Your assuming she has changed and she will claim that she has but I have my doubts. I wouldn't want somebody on my staff that would do such a thing.

I need to see the video to see if I can tell what her tone and attitude was when speaking about this, did she sound remorseful.

No, because no one ever does stupid things in their lives, particularly not things that they don't have any reason to confess to and yet do anyway in order to illustrate that bigotry serves no one well.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Maybe to you Chuck. :P

As I speculate to Simpson- its likely the natural progression of things to come. Masking will happen more and more, as racism outright is weeded out of [at least] our modern society. That's really got to piss off many racists out there.

Anyway, timer is going off. The VTC incubator and then the microtome need my immediate attention.

maybe i just expect more consistency from you. :hehe:

I particularly love the part where Charles speculates on the nature of the friendship between the farmer and Ms Sherrod. Of course, if she really is stupid enough to claim friendship with the farmer without having 'confessed' her bigoted behaviour towards him, then she'll get just what she deserves, but I somewhat doubt the reason she became 'friends' with these farmers was to be able to lend credence to her story that she is a reformed bigot :rofl:

i didn't speculate on the nature of it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

maybe i just expect more consistency from you. :hehe:

i didn't speculate on the nature of it.

Oh, you didn't say:

(i wonder if this friendship will continue after the farmer reads the news).
? How odd, I could have sworn you did.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Oh, you didn't say: ? How odd, I could have sworn you did.

wondering if the friendship continues is different than the nature of the friendship.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

wondering if the friendship continues is different than the nature of the friendship.

:rofl: Yes Charles, of course it is.

I hesitate to continue, because of course this is futile but, by what criteria would you conclude that there is some doubt as to whether the friendship would continue after the release of this story?

Edited by Madame Cleo

Timeline

you done trying to hijack the thread with the hair splitting?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

No, because no one ever does stupid things in their lives, particularly not things that they don't have any reason to confess to and yet do anyway in order to illustrate that bigotry serves no one well.

I like how you buttered up your response by using the word "confess". She was speaking at a NAACP fund raising event. Hardly a confession sort of atmosphere.

I watched the video and she didnt show any remorse for what she had done. Get this, she said the lesson that she learned was that it was more about poor and rich than it was about black and white, although she said it still is about black and white. Unbelievable, this woman doesn't deserve the job she had and I'm glad she was forced to resign.

I would like to see more of the video, I hope more of it comes out. What is released was probably the worst of it though or the Conservative media outlets would of released more of the video.

Edited by _Simpson_

you done trying to hijack the thread with the hair splitting?

:rofl: It's me that is splitting hairs now? You and Peejay must be such great pals.

I like how you buttered up your response by using the word "confess". She was speaking at a NAACP fund raising event. Hardly a confession sort of atmosphere.

I watched the video and she didnt show any remorse for what she had done. Get this, she said the lesson that she learned was that it was more about poor and rich than it was about black and white, although it still is about black and white. Unbelievable, this woman doesn't deserve the job she had and I'm glad she was forced to resign.

I would like to see more of the video, I hope more of it comes out. What is released was probably the worst of it though or the Conservative media outlets would of released more of the video.

How is it not a confession if she plainly says I did this and it was wrong? When she says it is 'still about black and white' she is merely stating the obvious, that % wise, more black people live in poverty than white people - it's not that difficult to understand - unless you are intent on the false notion that past bigotry against black people has no influence on the makeup of today's society and the access of minorities to sources of wealth - I mean, how emptyheaded do you have to be to not understand this?

Edited by Madame Cleo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am sure Obama is as thrilled at this as he was about the black panthers threatening white voters. Racists!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I particularly love the part where Charles speculates on the nature of the friendship between the farmer and Ms Sherrod. Of course, if she really is stupid enough to claim friendship with the farmer without having 'confessed' her bigoted behaviour towards him, then she'll get just what she deserves, but I somewhat doubt the reason she became 'friends' with these farmers was to be able to lend credence to her story that she is a reformed bigot :rofl:

Camptown RACE track five miles long.

Timeline

How is it not a confession if she plainly says I did this and it was wrong? When she says it is 'still about black and white' she is merely stating the obvious, that % wise, more black people live in poverty than white people - it's not that difficult to understand - unless you are intent on the false notion that past bigotry against black people has no influence on the makeup of today's society and the access of minorities to sources of wealth - I mean, how emptyheaded do you have to be to not understand this?

More racist drivel. "they can't". YES THEY CAN!

PAST bigotry has no influence on todays society...unless you think it does. If you think this, you are a racist.

Gary And Alla

More racist drivel. "they can't". YES THEY CAN!

PAST bigotry has no influence on todays society...unless you think it does. If you think this, you are a racist.

:rofl: Absolutely! I expect no less from you. :thumbs:

Timeline

:rofl: Yes Charles, of course it is.

I hesitate to continue, because of course this is futile but, by what criteria would you conclude that there is some doubt as to whether the friendship would continue after the release of this story?

Who cares? She started this path with an "affirmative Action" job. Reason enough to get rid of the program. Stop promoting racists who are unqualifed to do their jobs just because of their skin color. Hire qualified people. I am glad that they are being exposed and FORCED out. We are better off paying her welfare than sucking up government funds in a job for which she is not qualified. Some people represent their best value to society as welfare recipients.

Gary And Alla