Ban Hammer

USDA official resigns amid race controversy

142 posts in this topic

How is it not a confession if she plainly says I did this and it was wrong? When she says it is 'still about black and white' she is merely stating the obvious, that % wise, more black people live in poverty than white people -

She was in front of a audience of people who want to hear how the white man brought them down, like I said hardly a confession sort of atmosphere. So let me get this straight she confessed that what she did wrong was that she didnt realize it was more about poor and rich than black and white. :wacko: I would say she didnt learn a dam thing.

Who cares about percentage, more white people are in poverty. I think its a55 backwards to use color of skin argument on a basis of who to help. Any injection of color on this topic is just plain idiotic.

it's not that difficult to understand - unless you are intent on the false notion that past bigotry against black people has no influence on the makeup of today's society and the access of minorities to sources of wealth - I mean, how emptyheaded do you have to be to not understand this?

So a black man should get more attention in these matters because there might be a white man trying to hold them down. Good grief get over it, we voted a black man into the office. "Its whiteys world" mentality is getting very old.

Edited by _Simpson_

Who cares? She started this path with an "affirmative Action" job. Reason enough to get rid of the program. Stop promoting racists who are unqualifed to do their jobs just because of their skin color. Hire qualified people. I am glad that they are being exposed and FORCED out. We are better off paying her welfare than sucking up government funds in a job for which she is not qualified. Some people represent their best value to society as welfare recipients.

Who cares about what?

Apart from this self confessed bigotry (that she claims to have risen above, whether or not this is believed) what makes her unqualified for the job from which she resigned?

I see, you believe that black people simply aren't qualified to hold positions in government, or anywhere else for that matter because they all got there, not because they have the proper education and qualifications, but because they have been 'falsely promoted' as a result of unfair and biased 'affirmative action' which results in black people (not women, disabled or other groups that qualify under this legislation) holding jobs that they simply can't do because they are too stupid to be anything but welfare recipients? Wow!

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Who cares? She started this path with an "affirmative Action" job. Reason enough to get rid of the program. Stop promoting racists who are unqualifed to do their jobs just because of their skin color. Hire qualified people. I am glad that they are being exposed and FORCED out. We are better off paying her welfare than sucking up government funds in a job for which she is not qualified. Some people represent their best value to society as welfare recipients.

Affirmative action you gotta love it, this is my favorite-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9R-cQ_A_6w

I still get a kick out of that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So what's your position on sexist blokes who suggest that a true "feminist" is a woman who adheres to traditional gender roles?

I mean if we're talking about exposing and forcing out bigots...

Affirmative action you gotta love it, this is my favorite-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9R-cQ_A_6w

I still get a kick out of that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I get that you're using this thread as a springboard to lampoon any black person that you find objectionable ;)

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

She was in front of a audience of people who want to hear how the white man brought them down, like I said hardly a confession sort of atmosphere. So let me get this straight she confessed that what she did wrong was that she didnt realize it was more about poor and rich than black and white. :wacko: I would say she didnt learn a dam thing.

Who cares about percentage, more white people are in poverty. I think its a55 backwards to use color of skin argument on a basis of who to help. Any injection of color on this topic is just plain idiotic.

So a black man should get more attention in these matters because there might be a white man trying to hold them down. Good grief get over it, we voted a black man into the office. "Its whiteys world" mentality is getting very old.

Is that seriously your interpretation of the intentions and aims of this organization? Wow, I see America has a huge way to go. Regardless, if you say you did something wrong, and realized that it was wrong, it's a confession, and in front of an audience that wants to hear (apparently) how badly they are treated by whites that seems a peculiar way to go about giving them what they want.

As to the rest, you do not seem to have learned anything in school about the history of your own country - I don't see how you can understand very much if you simply go by what you see today without knowing how things came to be the way they are. No one should get 'more attention' because of the colour of their skin - I am not sure how you made that leap - it's not about individuals.

However, I also realize that for most American's there is a stubborn belief that those born in poverty do have the same ability to 'get rich' as those born wealthy because this is America, interestingly, the movement of people's between 'classes' is far more pronounced in European countries than it is in the US - people born in poverty here rarely get out, no matter what the colour of their skin.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I get that you're using this thread as a springboard to lampoon any black person that you find objectionable ;)

Nope just the recipients of affirmative action who are stupid enough to believe that a island can capsize. ;)

Good try Pike. As usual attack the messenger.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Nope just the recipients of affirmative action who are stupid enough to believe that a island can capsize. ;)

Simpson, I'm not sure you quite comprehend how "affirmative action" works because it simply does not apply to a publicly elected official. :rolleyes:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The messenger of what? Some spurious theory you've cooked up about alleged Affirmative Action recipients?

Why on Earth don't you grow the hell up? I remain in some hope that you're actually a mature adult of at least average intelligence who can look beyond hysteria and wild assumption; yet unfortunately it seems that that hope is dwindling on a daily basis.

Is that seriously your interpretation of the intentions and aims of this organization? Wow, I see America has a huge way to go. Regardless, if you say you did something wrong, and realized that it was wrong, it's a confession, and in front of an audience that wants to hear (apparently) how badly they are treated by whites that seems a peculiar way to go about giving them what they want.

As to the rest, you do not seem to have learned anything in school about the history of your own country - I don't see how you can understand very much if you simply go by what you see today without knowing how things came to be the way they are. No one should get 'more attention' because of the colour of their skin - I am not sure how you made that leap - it's not about individuals.

However, I also realize that for most American's there is a stubborn belief that those born in poverty do have the same ability to 'get rich' as those born wealthy because this is America, interestingly, the movement of people's between 'classes' is far more pronounced in European countries than it is in the US - people born in poverty here rarely get out, no matter what the colour of their skin.

I have a lot of issues with NAACP. There not the organization that was meant to be or should be. If you took you blinders off you could probably see that for yourself.

So your sticking with the "whitey mentality".

America, interestingly, the movement of people's between 'classes' is far more pronounced in European countries than it is in the US - people born in poverty here rarely get out, no matter what the colour of their skin.

In America there has always been the opportunity but here we leave it to the individual. Do you really believe that a black man who is committed and has the discipline cant make it? He can but the problem is the condition of the black community, its tough to be committed to anything in such a depressing place. The key is to fix up the neighborhoods, not blame whitey.

Edited by _Simpson_

I have a lot of issues with NAACP. There not the organization that was meant to be or should be. If you took you blinders off you could probably see that for yourself.

So your sticking with the "whitey mentality".

America, interestingly, the movement of people's between 'classes' is far more pronounced in European countries than it is in the US - people born in poverty here rarely get out, no matter what the colour of their skin.

In America there has always been the opportunity but here we leave it to the individual. Do you really believe that a black man who is committed and has the discipline cant make it? He can but the problem is the condition of the black community, its tough to be committed to anything in such a depressing place. The key is to fix up the neighborhoods, not blame whitey.

I am sorry, but there is too much ignorance in this post to really go anywhere without a huge lecture, which I don't have either the time or the inclination to give you. Suffice to say, the individual has less ability to change their circumstance than you choose to believe, particularly in the US. For the most part, if you are born disadvantaged in the US (and by that I mean born into poverty or low income families) your path upward is, well - let's just say it's not a given regardless of how hard you work.

Simpson, I'm not sure you quite comprehend how "affirmative action" works because it simply does not apply to a publicly elected official. :rolleyes:

He was born and instantly thrown into office. :bonk:

I am sorry, but there is too much ignorance in this post to really go anywhere without a huge lecture, which I don't have either the time or the inclination to give you. Suffice to say, the individual has less ability to change their circumstance than you choose to believe, particularly in the US. For the most part, if you are born disadvantaged in the US (and by that I mean born into poverty or low income families) your path upward is, well - let's just say it's not a given regardless of how hard you work.

Thats just #######. I was born into poverty and hard work has got me to where I am now. It was not because I was white either, I made good decisions when many of my friends were not. This is the typical European attitude, you guys think you got us figured out and think if only we would just listen we would be so much better. Considering the positive things we have done in this tworld maybe you guys should be listening to us every now and then. :yes: