Ban Hammer

USDA official resigns amid race controversy

142 posts in this topic

Exactly. People cry bloody murder when public officials arent honest or transparent, yet when they are, they are tarred, feathered and forced out of their job in disgrace for something stupid they did in their youth which has no relevance to the present.

No wonder America has the political class and leaders that it does, seems well deserved to me. You can't be honest, so you might as well be a crook. It's all anyone expects.

Yeap - far too much money in politics in the US. Doesn't serve the people well at all - I wondered this morning how many elected members of the house/senate were not millionaires - anyone know?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I've been informed that the right wing slackers on this thread aren't gloating enough over the exposing of another leftist racist. The "compassionate" left is only compassionate when the race, cause or ideology of the "victim" meets their needs. Minority racists are embolden by White Guilt denial that only Whites can be racist. I'm glad to see that finally there is growing awareness that there is no color to bigotry.

Buh bye, dirtbag!

I've been informed that the right wing slackers on this thread aren't gloating enough over the exposing of another leftist racist. The "compassionate" left is only compassionate when the race, cause or ideology of the "victim" meets their needs. Minority racists are embolden by White Guilt denial that only Whites can be racist. I'm glad to see that finally there is growing awareness that there is no color to bigotry.

Buh bye, dirtbag!

:rofl: Call yourself educated? Well, you may as well because no one else will.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Can you at least try to make sense of things without putting them into partisan categories?

Despite the claims of being highly educated, Ms VW convinces by her actions that she is nothing more than a party hack.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Progression at a snails pace but who am I to complain being a white guy and all.

Times change and people change too.

maybe i just expect more consistency from you. :hehe:

i didn't speculate on the nature of it.

Or maybe you could have read it wrong.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thats just #######. I was born into poverty and hard work has got me to where I am now. It was not because I was white either, I made good decisions when many of my friends were not. This is the typical European attitude, you guys think you got us figured out and think if only we would just listen we would be so much better. Considering the positive things we have done in this tworld maybe you guys should be listening to us every now and then. :yes:

Very good for your particular scenario, but what she states is statistically veritable.

And that the video in question has been severely edited and that the full video will be released soon.

By then those that ignore context will have moved on to the next thing to hyper-inflate.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A duplicate post has been removed. Please take care not to make personal insults about other posters while commenting on the context of the discussion.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Timeline

you are so full of #######.

Please take care not to make personal insults about other posters while commenting on the context of the discussion.

:o

...the average businessman, who makes more money than they do, drives a nicer car than they do, and goes on nicer vacations than they do...

And sleeps with hotter naked women than they do...

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

not a personal insult, just a general insult to a widespread mindset.

as for competition: i welcome an even field. i will compete on equal terms with any man woman or child for position or benefit on basis of merit, and if a black man or an asian child or a purple woman is better qualified than i, i will accede. if any of them have an advantage over me that is based on the structure of the competition, that is racism or genderism biased agains white males.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Racist post has been removed. While much of the information contained in the post may be factual, the way the information was presented violates TOS for Visa Journey.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

If it was anyone else but the shooter, one would be shocked, but one isn't because of course it's not.

oh come now, my dear. you know that acheived status is based on three qualifying factors; earned power, earned prestige, and earned position.

you must agree that persons having only earned prestige are on shaky basis when claiming a leadership role in determining reality for the society in which they function.

Racist post has been removed. While much of the information contained in the post may be factual, the way the information was presented violates TOS for Visa Journey.

one man's truth is another woman's racism. the interwebs are a fantasy world in which the truth may be denied.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg